• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My West Aussie MILF

• Thread starterdazmo1
  • Start date
A Few More Pics for u guys an gals

Your comments about my honey will be greatly appreciated,tell her what you would do to hot little snatch..:cool:

Too bad Wstern Oz is about the end of the Earth...

I'd certainly go that far to fuch her, but there must be some local bulls that are closer...?

Cheers! :cool:

She gets more beautiful all the time - those pics are fantastic.

Would love to have her in the hot-tub with the water bubbling around us. Sit her on my lap, and feel my cock sinking deep inside her.

With the water taking her weight I could raise her up and down with one arm round her waist while my other hand was free to play with those lovely tits.

:)

Tell her she's got a fan over here in England ;)

Yum

She will look great leaking Bull Sperm

A few more

These are a few of the ones she did'nt really think good enough to post,but knew that i would hehe hehe ;);)

Very Hot

Way to go. You have a hot wife!

Fuck Her Until Loose

I will fuk her until loose..with my big dick

First I would require you to tell me how much you would love to watch me take your bitch and give her a thorough fucking. Iwould then lick her from arse to clit until she cum all over my tongue. the bend her over and give that hot arse a good spanking followed by a good fucking.

Tasty! Would love to sniff, then suck that pussy and ass.

For Rego 79

As per usual it was a no show on the studs behalf,i actually thought it would be a sure thing,but we had a good time anyways.

Pillock - he passed up a chance to get his hands on a lovely lass like that :(

Tell her I think she's great, and would love to spend some quality time with her :) and to keep letting you take pictures to pass on to us ;)

Some more coming soon Greymaster.

Some new shots

Taken just b4 we went out for dinner last night,hope to take some more tonite.

Attachments

• doids 024.jpg
    doids 024.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 257
  • doids 025.jpg
    doids 025.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 178
  • doids 026.jpg
    doids 026.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: aussiehorse
Some Christmas Shot's

Hopefully i will be posting some more pic's of my Babe tonite,late tonite after plying her with alcohol and mayb more,stay tuned. Merry Christmas everyone.

Yay!!! A Christmas present from 'Down Under' :)

Have A Very Merry Christmas

dazmo1 said:
Hopefully i will be posting some more pic's of my Babe tonite,late tonite after plying her with alcohol and mayb more,stay tuned. Merry Christmas everyone.

dazmo; Your wife is killer beautiful and sooooooo fucking sexy. Absolutle astoundingly beautiful pussy. I would suck that until ********** for lack of air. I hope santa cums tonight, in that beautiful sweet pussy of hers, for your and all of us pervs sake out here. Damm she is HOT. My dick just wont go down. Please tell us if some dude gets some of that tonight. :p:p okdeacon

Oooh yep i did

okdeacon said:
dazmo; Your wife is killer beautiful and sooooooo fucking sexy. Absolutle astoundingly beautiful pussy. I would suck that until ********** for lack of air. I hope santa cums tonight, in that beautiful sweet pussy of hers, for your and all of us pervs sake out here. Damm she is HOT. My dick just wont go down. Please tell us if some dude gets some of that tonight. :p:p okdeacon
Mmm i did and will again tonite as well,no pics last night, both fairly torched,(up early for kid's to open presents etc),but tonite may be a little different ,,,hopefully,, stay tuned they'll be up b4 midnight(EST),if i got em,,wish me luck this is a HARD call !! LOL

A few more

Hope u like fake them with cum shots please if you wish,hope everyone had a good xmas.

Attachments

• doids 035.jpg
    doids 035.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 212
  • doids 033.jpg
    doids 033.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 151
  • doids 031.jpg
    doids 031.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 147
??????????????

Is there not one guy out there that would download a pic of this bitch and blow their seed all over it and re-post :confused:it ????????:confused::confused

Attachments

• DSCF0906.JPG
    DSCF0906.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Perth

Quite warm here today so decided to snap a few while she was in the bikini. :D:D:D

Attachments

• doids 043.jpg
    doids 043.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 166
  • doids 040.jpg
    doids 040.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 138
  • doids 044.jpg
    doids 044.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread