My White Wife Says A Black Man Kissing A White Girl Looks Better

Which looks better?

• Total voters

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
During a movie, my white wife says a black man kissing a white girl looks better that a white man kissing a black girl. I agree with her since I've been trying to get her blacked. What do you think?

get her blacked

I'm trying.

whitewife696969 said:
During a movie, my white wife says a black man kissing a white woman looks better that a white man kissing a black woman.
Hm.... black women might not agree with this judgement.... but, from your and your wife's points of view, this sounds positive.
whitewife696969 said:
I agree with her, since I've been trying to get her blacked. What do you think?
Keep up your efforts and be patient. One consideration would be, has your white wife made you her cuckold by taking other white men as lovers?

If not, and if you suspect she would find that more acceptable, you might begin seducing her into a hotwife / cuckold husband form of marriage (in which she will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you will pledge to remain faithful to her, and will actually do so) by encouraging her to take a white man as a lover.

Afterwards, when your wife has accepted (if she hasn't already) that it is her natural role in her marriage to be your cuckoldress, you can begin a campaign to encourage her to take black men as lovers — perhaps in addition to, if not in place of, the other white men she is fucking as your cuckoldress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
I haven't tried the white man angle. It's worth a shot.

Reactions: albhasden
whitewife696969 said:
try all men, white black red brown yellow ;) get her fucked by as many cocks you can

Reactions: whitewife696969 and BigdaddyToronto
yes i agree

Reactions: toolman2c and whitewife696969
My hubby loves watching me kissing and fucking black men.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

• Love
Reactions: timmer, evertvm, Swiz and 5 others
KristinS said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Hubby is a hot voyuer cuck - and he should be with you, Kristen.

Reactions: whitewife696969
BWCOrson said:
Hubby is a hot voyuer cuck - and he should be with you, Kristen.
He loves watching me with other men. Many times allowing them to get kinky. of course they must talk sexy nasty to me while we are fucking or while I am sucking them . I Often play alone with other men and tease for mor e kinky behavior. I hope yo and I can connect on chat soon I believe u have some special talents for me.

Im not really a big interracial fetishist, but I kind of agree with your wife. A black man looks more masculine and a white woman looks more feminine, to me. Usually, and obviously many exceptions to the rule.

whitewife696969 said:

If your city is big enough, find a Black bar and take her there for a drink. With any luck at all , some Black guy will start hitting on her and that sure opens the door. Give her a chance to say yes. When my wife made the decision to go hot wife, she knew exactly where to go.

KristinS said:
He loves watching me with other men. Many times allowing them to get kinky. of course they must talk sexy nasty to me while we are fucking or while I am sucking them . I Often play alone with other men and tease for mor e kinky behavior.*** I hope yo and I can connect on chat soon I believe u have some special talents for me.***

Well, I can guess my most obvious special talent. Check your PMs for chat options. I look forward to it.

BWCOrson said:
Well, I can guess my most obvious special talent. Check your PMs for chat options. I look forward to it.
I can chat now

My wife has said multiple times , I don't get it. She's not Racist, but she says " I don't see the big deal with white girls wanting BBC's". We see those kardashian girls all the time with their black men, and my wife say's " I don't get it." NOW! that said, we have two niece's that have been with black guys , one of them has two kids from two different black guys. I'd love for my wife to get her old white hairy cunt fucked good by a BBC. I fantasize about her saying WOW! I guess it's true about " once you go black." I have a hot jack off fantasy about one of our niece's black friends fucking my wife. Then think of our niece laughing about their old aunt being a BBC slut now.

I
cuck72 said:
My wife has said multiple times , I don't get it. She's not Racist, but she says " I don't see the big deal with white girls wanting BBC's". We see those kardashian girls all the time with their black men, and my wife say's " I don't get it." NOW! that said, we have two niece's that have been with black guys , one of them has two kids from two different black guys. I'd love for my wife to get her old white hairy cunt fucked good by a BBC. I fantasize about her saying WOW! I guess it's true about " once you go black." I have a hot jack off fantasy about one of our niece's black friends fucking my wife. Then think of our niece laughing about their old aunt being a BBC slut now.

I think that the consensus of opinion is that Black guys have bigger cocks than white guys. My wife says some ot biggest cocks she has fucked are black guys, however, she is fucking some guys from India right now and they are all well endowed.
If you want you wife to fuck a BBC, take her to where that can happen, we went to a swingers club and Voila ! BBC in my wife's mouth about 15 minutes later. That was followed by her getting fucked by a group of BBC's. Take action, your wife will love you for it. Give her what you can't give her.

old fred said:
I

I think that the consensus of opinion is that Black guys have bigger cocks than white guys. My wife says some ot biggest cocks she has fucked are black guys, however, she is fucking some guys from India right now and they are all well endowed.
If you want you wife to fuck a BBC, take her to where that can happen, we went to a swingers club and Voila ! BBC in my wife's mouth about 15 minutes later. That was followed by her getting fucked by a group of BBC's. Take action, your wife will love you for it. Give her what you can't give her.
The only thing I can give her is my tongue after she's gone black, WOW! if my wife ever knew I get off thinking of licking up a black mans load in her. The way she talks about our niece's and their black guys, I can't help thinking of her getting woke up to, once you go black. I know she would orgasm hard, I truly believe it would just be that taboo thing that would get her off. As this black man is on top fucking her, all those thoughts running through her head about our niece's, and her saying I'm just not attracted to black men. Then her feeling so slutty and excited kicks in, she can't stop it. I think of her old cunt being black owned.

KristinS said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

He sounds like a definite keeper.

cuck72 said:
The only thing I can give her is my tongue after she's gone black, WOW! if my wife ever knew I get off thinking of licking up a black mans load in her. The way she talks about our niece's and their black guys, I can't help thinking of her getting woke up to, once you go black. I know she would orgasm hard, I truly believe it would just be that taboo thing that would get her off. As this black man is on top fucking her, all those thoughts running through her head about our niece's, and her saying I'm just not attracted to black men. Then her feeling so slutty and excited kicks in, she can't stop it. I think of her old cunt being black owned.

"WOW! if my wife ever knew I get off thinking of licking up a black mans load in her. " I think you are on your way to sucking a BBC, maybe that is what your wife wants to see to get started her self. No problem my friend, a lot of white guys suck BBC's

old fred said:
"WOW! if my wife ever knew I get off thinking of licking up a black mans load in her. " I think you are on your way to sucking a BBC, maybe that is what your wife wants to see to get started her self. No problem my friend, a lot of white guys suck BBC's

And it's great!