• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife 1951

• Thread starterTANKFARM
  • Start date
T

TANKFARM

My Wife

Would Love To Watch My Wife With Someone, She As Only Recently Hinted At Being With Somebody Else.your Thoughts And Photos Might Make Her Go All The Way.
ADDED SOME MORE PICS NOT SO HOT BUT SEXY.WIFE ENJOYING THE COMMENTS AND SHE HOT AFTER READING ,SOMETIMES I THINK SHE IS PASSED THE HINTED STAGE.SOME MORE COMMENTS AND PICS PLEASE. WHERE ARE ALL THE BULLS?

Attachments

• broadway 016.jpg
    broadway 016.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,260
  • broadway 021.jpg
    broadway 021.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4,328
  • broadway 006.jpg
    broadway 006.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,933
your WIFE

your WIFE is very attractive!!! she deserves to have any man she wants... my WIFE is also attractive and it's great knowing that she derives so much PLEASURE from other men. we've been together for 27yrs. and have a GREAT marriage. i just wish i had given her this freedom earlier. it's great you love it!!! HAVE FUN :D

sexy woman

wow your wife is one hot lady and at her prime :D
her pussy should be seeing a lot more cock from other men right now.
you shouldnt be fucking her as much as others !

Thanks Queen Linda For Your Comments,not Enough Replies At The Moment To Encourage Her More.

TANKFARM said:
Would Love To Watch My Wife With Someone, She As Only Recently Hinted At Being With Somebody Else.your Thoughts And Photos Might Make Her Go All The Way.

PLENTY OF VEIWS NO REPLIES WIFE DISSAPPIONTED CUM ON PLEASE.

TANKFARM said:
PLENTY OF VEIWS NO REPLIES WIFE DISSAPPIONTED CUM ON PLEASE.

Very nice, I like it. I would appreciate some acton shots;)

EU

Hi.....That sweet white wife of your need BIG THICK BLACK COCK on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied while you watch.....I bet she would love the godd hott deep fucking that a well hung black man can give a white wife......what say you ?

Views

What great views.

It doesn't sound like she needs any more encouragement, but wiht a figure like that I would be the first to volunteer if she wanted to be my ******.

Send more pics.

what ag reat sort.

Thanks For The Figure Comments ,we Thought That You Sounded As Though You Could Be More Than An ******. Any Pics.

billinhr said:
Damn, man, she is one good looking lady. She deserves a good fucking from a Bull with a big cock. I love watching my mature wife (picture attached) with other men and then cleaning her cum filled pussy afterwards. There's nothing any hotter than that, believe me. I'm hard right now just thinking about it. lol Good luck and I hope she agrees to cuck you. You'll love it!!!!

That large gash could get stuck to the leather chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife is one of those killer combinations

She is a lady and a slut at the same time.
For that reason I got really hard when I saw her in full dress. I could imagine her, meeting her in a party and convincing her to go with me, of course knowing that she is married.
We would go to a place to fuck our selves out of the world in the most intense and nastiest possible way. Then return back to the party and kiss her hand goodbye as a lady would deserve,

She looks hot, mature, and ready for some serious cock. Something about you older gals that makes me hard.

fuck she is a good looking lady..........nicely oiled down shots are the best

I always wear my wife's underwear when she's with a boyfriend . Sometimes I get fucked by then whilst eating her pussey after they've fucked her

Last edited by a moderator:
she is a beautiful lady i would love to be involed in anyway with her
a regular yummy mummy

She needs BBC

Tank,

She's very beautiful. She would be even more beautiful with a BBC taken regularly. You will love the cuckoold livestyle, too.

CPlicker said:
I would LOVE to watch my wife get fucked by one or two guys, while I sit , wearing her panties, waiting to clean up. Let me know what you think of her. thanks

Normally, I would'nt make a comment on a girl, since I am Female, but She has a nice body, and I am Bi-curious. I included a pic of me ,Just in case !!
I would be happy just to watch, with you !

Attachments

• Rita 163.jpg
    Rita 163.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 921

Users who are viewing this thread