• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife 1951

• Thread starterTANKFARM
  • Start date
TYor wife is sooo hot

Hi friend

Tell your wife that she is beautiful, full of sensuality and ny man would lobe to have a good session of passionate sex with her. At leeast I would.

How do I reach you to see uif I can meet your and your lovely wife?

I am ready, I hope she is too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife is damn sexy! Love the pic of her in the little panties...Just the way I would expect her to look right before she pleases me. That ass looks like it deserves to be pleasured by a big thick cock! All in all, a very hot package that I would love to play with. She needs to quit thinking and start doing!

What a hot lady

Oh yes please, makes my cock ache just thinking about fucking her

Attachments

• Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 263
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 206
Lovely Rita. you are what your names says. I think my wife would love being with you. She has been with a few women, one during our marriage.

now thats better, a good old un, how old is she ?

Just Do Your Maths 1951

I can be what ever you want me to be. An ******, a sex partner a lover. Photos will come latter when I know what we will do.

nice photo

CPlicker said:
I would LOVE to watch my wife get fucked by one or two guys, while I sit , wearing her panties, waiting to clean up. Let me know what you think of her. thanks

Make sure to take photos of it when it happens!.. We'd all like to see that

i wouldnt mind bangin the day lights out of her ! nice lookin asshole plus a nice pussy i may add ! she can hold on to her heels just like that when i am on top pounding away like a bull champ !!!

lovely Rita said:
Normally, I would'nt make a comment on a girl, since I am Female, but She has a nice body, and I am Bi-curious. I included a pic of me ,Just in case !!
I would be happy just to watch, with you !

Just everytime you post... is that your standard pick up line ? you use it everytime I am on here... :D

i be happy to take your wife from you, treat her like she should be treated, but alas i am too far away

lovely Rita said:
Normally, I would'nt make a comment on a girl, since I am Female, but She has a nice body, and I am Bi-curious. I included a pic of me ,Just in case !!
I would be happy just to watch, with you !

I would be happy to sit behind you and watch you too !!!!!:p

Extra Pics

Here Are Some More Pics For Some Hot Comments.

Attachments

• WIFE.jpg
    WIFE.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 280
  • WIFE5.jpg
    WIFE5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 284
  • WIFE3.jpg
    WIFE3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 411
Very sexy, I'd like to fill her up.;)

Tank; That little woman is Table Pussy.She deserves anything and all the cocks she wishes for. Most would be happy to be balls deep is that delicious looking pussy and trying to get more in her. Dont let her pies go to waste as that would be a crime. I have waited for a long time so now i just have to ask. Was she more than hinting? Had she already let some hard dick sample that sweet little twat of hers. Thats prime poontang man dont let it go to waste. I can ALMOST smell and taste that honey pot. I really hope she is and has been for some time,a HOT WIFE!! Thanks for sharing to both of you. She is Fine. :p:D:p;)

Wonderful..I would love to spend many hours getting to know her - Inside and out!

I would love to nail your wifes sweet ass and watch you clean up the mess

Ooo yeah

love the pic where she is standing. I would love to fuck the shit out of her for you

Ooo yeah

love the pic where she is standing. nice hips and thighs would love to get them slapping against mine. Oh yeah I would love to fuck the shit out of her for you.