• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife - 33yrs old and ******* that I show her

• Thread starteryoungstocking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    gailnyfio37d
little alchol wil be helpful

HOT!!! I bet you enjoy fucking her and thinking about all the others that have enjoyed her also....I would!

Truly spectacular... one of the hottest on the board.
Please continue.

i would love to make her a mother again

Have you tried getting her massaged. Worked well with my wife who is middle aged, church going soccer mom type.

wife naked massage.jpg

She's absolutely stunning. Would I ever like to get my hands on her! I couldn't agree with you more - she needs to be taking on other men. Lots of them.

Ya, the nassage thing works very good!! My wife has been fucked by many of the guys I found online to massage her!

So hot...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 333
Another...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 418
youngstocking said:
What do you all think about my wife?

She looks good. Very hot and sexy...

youngstocking said:
I've been trying to convince her to enjoy some fun with a stranger, especially an ESP or a BBC.

Excellent — you're showing evidence of being a properly-progressive husband. (But, what's an "ESP"?)

youngstocking said:
I've told her I want to see her shared, but she is very religious and conservative. She is a mother of 1.

Women who are "religious and conservative" are, generally speaking, as sexual as other women, but may take longer to become convinced of the desirability of cuckolding their husbands. You might casually mention to her, on occasion, that in the eyes of other men she is a MILF, a "mother I'd like to fuck." She'll turn that over in the back of her mind, and be more likely to notice other men looking at her (and look back).

youngstocking said:
I'm not into anything sissy related/etc. I want to be there and join in the fun with her.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that...

Your wife has been posing and letting you take a lot of sexy photos of her. She might suspect, or even be pretty sure, that you are showing her photos to others. You might consider playing into her suspicion, thereby titillating her, by asking — just as a hypothetical question, of course — if she would find it a turn-on if she knew she's causing other men, who don't know her identity, to pant, salivate, and perhaps even masturbate while looking at her photos.

Keep up your good work. The fact that your sexy wife is willing to display her assets for your camera, including her face, suggests she may eventually see and accept the desirability of expanding her personal, psychological, and sexual horizons by dating, seducing, and fucking other men while you remain faithful to her.

Last edited:
were you from man love to have her

My GOD! THAT ASS THO!

PERFECT!

VERY HOT WIFE! I would love to help you and her ;)

Very impressive lady! Would love to take her out dancing and become a close friend.

Users who are viewing this thread