• Thread starteryoungstocking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    gailnyfio37d

youngstocking

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2014
What do you all think about my wife? I've been trying to convince her to enjoy some fun with a stranger.. ESP a BBC. I've told her I want to see her shared but she is very religious and conservative. She is a mother of 1.

I'm not into anything sissy related/etc. I want to be there and joining in on the fun with her.

edit_Proof (2).jpg edit_Proof (4).jpg Proof (1).jpg Zig (104).jpg

Reactions: AverageJ and Steele@730
Let me be the first. I would =-)

Very nice, hope to see more, and hope you can convince her to take a stranger.

youngstocking said:
What do you all think about my wife? I've been trying to convince her to enjoy some fun with a stranger.

I'm not into anything sissy related/etc. I want to be there and joining in on the fun with her.
Me neither but if she ever consents to accepting the seed of a stranger it almost feels like a religious experience.

She is gorgeous, but it will definitely take some time to warm her up
But find the perfect moment, at the height if her excitement and begin asking simple questions. Be careful otherwise you may turn her off

Very sexy looking wife there!! I,ll look forward to seeing more of her.

Whereabout,s are you?

youngstocking said:
What do you all think about my wife? I've been trying to convince her to enjoy some fun with a stranger.. ESP a BBC. I've told her I want to see her shared but she is very religious and conservative. She is a mother of 1.

I bet she gets hit on all the time and her pussy gets wet when she does. I think she wants another cock but too shy to try it

She looks great. Very hot. I'd love to watch her sucking my cock.

Thank you for the compliments and ideas. I'm glad you enjoy her pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 957
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 632
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 721
She is definitely a MILF.
Does she get the attention of strangers when going out.
How does she dress in public? You can always suggest her to dress more "her age" (provocatively) and show more.
You can say that nothing will happen. Once out you can leave her alone for a few minutes and see how many men try to hit on her

loving the white lingerie set

Unbelievable curves... please continue to post her! She will have an enormous following here.

I'm glad u are enjoying so far.. Here are a few more.

Love the comments. I'm thinking of posting some in the fake my photos area. I love photoshops of her.

Attachments

• striped (42).jpg
    striped (42).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 437
  • striped (36).jpg
    striped (36).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 494
  • striped (33).jpg
    striped (33).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 505
  • striped (31).jpg
    striped (31).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 547
Very nice, I'm loving her. Would love to have a shot at her.

Very hot looking wife!!

I love the lingerie, makes me very horny!

Where about,s are you guys i,m in the UK

Can,t wait to see more of her!

WOW what a sexy wife!! Tell us more about her slutty life

she is perfect

Does she play with others, or exclusively yours?

She does not play with others.. She is very conservative/religious since our daughter was born about 5 years ago. I've told her many times I want to share her but no luck. Still a work in progress but a very slow one at that.

Your wife is beautiful and what a great body -just right for sharing with black man!

Take it slow getting your wife to cuckold you - one bit at a time; like role playing, using a black dildo (named from a black guy you or your wife know); reading cuckold-interracial stories; and playing a game in public (getting your wife to look at black guys and tell you why they are attractive, etc.).

Most wife's worry about their relationship if they get into cuckolding; does the hubby still love them ,w hat happens if they fall in love with the stud bull,
will hubby think they are a slut, etc.

So reassurance is needed on these issues.

Good luck and let us know how things progress