• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife 4 BBC

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date

wifepusher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2007
After a couple of years of trainning she is ready. We travel between Miami and Vegas. 9+ is prefered over 6 ft and clean, muscular and respectful. I will be present at all times but totally straight. Tell her what you think---this will get more pics of her.

Attachments

• CIMG1053 (2).JPG
    CIMG1053 (2).JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 3,442
I'm 5'7", white but 8 1/2 x6. Guess that leaves me out. LOL Oh well let me know if interested. She's fantastic and hot!!! Great pussy, ass and legs!!!

Wow she looks hot! love that view of her pussy

More pics

A couple more!

Attachments

• cj 001_0002.jpg
    cj 001_0002.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,162
  • cj 026_0001.jpg
    cj 026_0001.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,969
  • re1.jpg
    re1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,997
ur wife is is hot than a mothafucker she has a nice ass and i nicer pussy with that outfit that she had on we would had a nice time outside i can tell u don't know what to do with that

very nice i think ur wife 8is one of the best on this site i wish i could pound that pussy

Good to see you back wifepusher! I always though she is such a sexy white woman. I love the way she sound and looks so goood. I would love to hear her finally getting it!

Ever make it down to the Los Angeles area?

pics

I have alot more pics but too difficult to resize. Any suggestions?

wifepusher said:
After a couple of years of trainning she is ready. We travel between Miami and Vegas. 9+ is prefered over 6 ft and clean, muscular and respectful. I will be present at all times but totally straight. Tell her what you think---this will get more pics of her.

very nice pubic mound-looks strong and quite able to grip BBC for hours

Sweet!

We've heard her, now we'd like to see more of her!

Pics help?

I've got alot more of her but my pics are too large(at least thats what it keeps telling me) any suggestions or quick fixes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread