• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife 4 BBC

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date
Lovely ass, lovely legs, and a sweet looking puss just made to fuck. On top of that she has lovely long hair. Perfect!

be lucky that ur not in front of me cause i would fuck u off back

damn shes hott and sexy....she would look sooooo sexy sucking and fucking BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS......PLEASE....more pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegas

We will be in vegas on Dec 5-9 staying at the Paris hotel and still looking for her first BBC encounter. She is still on the fence about it but after a few drinks I know she will go through with it. She wants to but is worried about STD'S; condoms are a must! Want to hear from the guys in vegas who are intrested and please be for real as we are real people!!!!!!!!

I think that sweet ass is worth a visit. I have a home in both Miami and Vegas oddly enough. let me know when you wil be in either place. maybe our visits will match..

Pics

Can you E-mail pics for her to view you? How large are you also?

More pics

Took some the other night when we went out for dinner. Great see-thur dress with no panties that barely covered her pussy; if the wind blew someone got a good shot of it!!

Attachments

• CIMG1163 (2).JPG
    CIMG1163 (2).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 386
  • CIMG1167 (4).JPG
    CIMG1167 (4).JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 547
  • CIMG1173 (2).JPG
    CIMG1173 (2).JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 386
  • CIMG1181 (2).JPG
    CIMG1181 (2).JPG