• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Amber takes on 3 BBC's

• Thread starterAmbersCuckBrian
  • Start date

AmbersCuckBrian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Maxio, cuck72, uslover and 21 others
Those are fantastic videos . Everything I fantasize about at a wannabe cuck still trying to get my wife interested. You are a lucky man!

Reactions: Fuckmygfnow, cuck72, PleaseCuckMeNow and 3 others
mstevens75 said:
Those are fantastic videos . Everything I fantasize about at a wannabe cuck still trying to get my wife interested. You are a lucky man!
Thanks! Good luck to you.

mstevens75 said:
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Guys, be sure and check out our video of Amber taking on 3 Black cocks. Comments welcome. I LOVE being her cuckold husband. She says I'm a very good cuckold.

My wife Amber takes on 3 BBC's (Cuckold Love)
Love watching her get fucked and you cleaning up

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Fantastic I love all cuckold scenarios your wife looks like she is enjoying it...

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
StrictMiss said:
Fantastic I love all cuckold scenarios your wife looks like she is enjoying it...
She truly does

CTWifeBlackCockSlut said:
So perfectly hot!
She loves her some big black cock

Reactions: MrGemini
Katycock said:
She has a beautiful cunt
Thank you! Everyone that fucks her says it feels great too!

Reactions: Katycock
Best videos Iv seen in a long time!

AmbersCuckBrian said:
Guys, be sure and check out our video of Amber taking on 3 Black cocks. Comments welcome. I LOVE being her cuckold husband. She says I'm a very good cuckold.

Amber got 3 really nice BBCs to fuck and I'm sure they loved fucking Amber's sweet pussy too. :)

Reactions: DaveJ and AmbersCuckBrian
Wifeexposer said:
Amber got 3 really nice BBCs to fuck and I'm sure they loved fucking Amber's sweet pussy too. :)
Yes, they all enjoyed her pussy, gave her multiple cumloads,all of which I ate. She enjoyed all of the hands and cocks. Big Black Cock is her favorite and she enjoys being a cockslut.

Reactions: Wifeexposer
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Yes, they all enjoyed her pussy, gave her multiple cumloads,all of which I ate. She enjoyed all of the hands and cocks. Big Black Cock is her favorite and she enjoys being a cockslut.
My wife loves Big Black Cocks the most as well. She loves being used and abused by black guys. She once was the center of a gangbang in which 7 black guys fucked her from about 8PM on a Sat nite until the last one left at around 5PM Sun afternoon. They fucked all of her holes repeatedly and twisted and turned her into all sorts of positions as they fucked her. She said she tried to go to work, but couldn't on Monday and came home at noon and soaked til going back to work Friday. Even then she said her jaws ached for several days after that from sucking so much cock. Here's a pic of the slut bathing in the tub. :)

Nude bathing.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rwall, Readyu, DaveJ and 4 others
AmbersCuckBrian said:

bring her top florida she will get all the dick she could ever thing about. me and my friend would gang bang her until she is bow legged

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian and PleaseCuckMeNow
orlsouthflorida said:
Amber is the real thing! two thumbs and one cock up here!
She's the real deal. Real cuckoldress, real hotwife, and I'm her real cuckold husband. She LOVES fucking other men.

Reactions: Bibob and orlandoflorida
AmbersCuckBrian said:

I agree with her, you certainly are a great cuck husband to share that video with all of us cucks.
I would love to have my wife take cock like your does.

Reactions: Wifeexposer, robbiewillskucku and AmbersCuckBrian

Users who are viewing this thread