• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Amber takes on 3 BBC's

• Thread starterAmbersCuckBrian
  • Start date
Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
Wifeexposer said:
Great videos! Every white wife should be like your wife :)
Thanks!

Haha. I dunno if EVERY white wife should, that would kind of take the fun out of it for those that DO love BBC, but I get what ur sayin

Reactions: Wifeexposer
Reactions: robbiewillskucku and AmbersCuckBrian
Melange said:
So lucky to have a wife like that 🙂
She made it CLEAR, even before we got married she loves me, wants to he married to me, but needs, wants, and desires ro have sex with other men, and it WILL happen and she will continue, so don't be surprised when she comes home sometimes and has been fucked. So....im not. LoL..she wanted that type of relationship where she can not only fuck other men, but tell me about it, it's a HUGE turn on for her. She didn't want swinging, or poly, and our dynamic is more CUCKOLD than hotwifing, there is chastity play and SOME humiliation. She always has sex with men with bigger cocks than mine, and makes sure I know it. But. Its all fun, and works for us. She loves getting fucked and being used by other men. I love her no matter what. I also love th creampies and sloppy seconds when I get them.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, robbiewillskucku and nelssim
I loved seeing Amber taking on those 3 BBCs! She looked great taking those big hard dicks in her mouth and pussy. What an ideal wife! You're a lucky man, my friend. :)

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and AmbersCuckBrian
Wifeexposer said:
I loved seeing Amber taking on those 3 BBCs! She looked great taking those big hard dicks in her mouth and pussy. What an ideal wife! You're a lucky man, my friend. :)
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread