• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and a boyfriend

• Thread startercuckmaphestos
  • Start date
Thanks

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

She always tells me all the details when she gets home.

That is always very hot too because she is so nervous telling me. Her voice quivers as she relives all the details of her intimate encounter.

Here are more of her getting ready as requested.

Attachments

• 650617.jpg
    650617.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,891
  • 650620.jpg
    650620.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,214
  • 650621.jpg
    650621.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2,397
How can I become a boyfriend for your wife?
I live in Georgia

She is the best woman ever.

What a Beautiful Ass

What a lovely hot wife. What a lucky hubby and bf. I just love it. Creampie shot? Thanks For Sharing. okdeacon

Sadly no creampie shots.

She does not usually bring home pix or vid and for me and the times she has he has cum on her tummy

backpackerlv said:
She is very beautiful and I love her body. She is a very special girl. I was wondering, since she fucks him bareback does she also take his cum interally as well?

Yes she used to take it inside all the time and still does if it is a close friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuckmaphestos

cuckmaphestos said:
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

She always tells me all the details when she gets home.

That is always very hot too because she is so nervous telling me. Her voice quivers as she relives all the details of her intimate encounter.

Here are more of her getting ready as requested.
I am begging man. Is there anyway you could find yourself able and kind enough to email me a clearer shot of the middle photo of your wife getting ready to go out. That woman and shot just chill my shit. Those fine tits that stick out ass and the legs and the pose is just too hot to explain. If this request is out of line with your then please forgive me as i just couldnt help it. Please tell her for as you know we relly apperciate this thread. okdeacon

i have cum to the pictures of your wifes ass SO many times, omg she is an absolute beauty,please more pics

Chat tonight

If anyone would care to chat I am on Yahoo tonight. Message to "cuckmaphestos" Cam on too

That is an VERY Attractive WOMAN!

Holy Cow..Please post more.

Beautiful Cuckoldress

Your wife is a dream. Damn! She is so fine. And it is so sexy of her to photograph and video her affairs and bring them home to you. It's so sexy that she spent the Entire night, and the next morning, fucking that guy. I love it!!!

too bad she didn't get with a bbc ...she unequivically deserves one...more even....and you deserve to know this simply because you managed to get a inheritant big black cock slut like her to the alter...well done doggie

Great Ass

Your wife has a great body. The kind of ass us brotha's like. The only thing missing from the photos is MY black cock. Thanx for sharing her with us

Online now? Anyone care to chat? trade?

She needs BBC!!!

Man the guy she is with has a little dick. She needs to be fucked right. Send her to me and I will take care of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread