• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her black lover

hoping

New around here...
Beloved Member
I with out my wife knowing introduced her to a man that I wanted to fuck her. It took him about a month to get her but he sends me notes every time he is with her. She does not know that I know but it is so hot to read his notes over and over. Oh and most important he is Black.

When she comes home, do you act as though nothing is going on, yet proceed to go down on her??

With out my wife knowing [my intent], I introduced her to a man I wanted to fuck her.

Nice. Very sly...

It took him about a month to seduce her...

She pretended to resist — but, she decided a month was long enough...

Now, he sends me a note every time he is with her.

Hm... this brings to mind a series of 3 short stories on a different site that is or was maintained by "Cuckold Paul" (I think that's what he called himself), entitled "The First Ring," "The Second Ring," and "The Third Ring." The protagonist is an attorney who complains to his boss, a single man who owns a business, about how frigid and disinterested in sex his wife became after their marriage and a couple of children.

His boss says, "Bullshit— married women are the easiest women in the world." Then, he offers the attorney a bet: after meeting his wife, he will successfully seduce her in fairly short order, but the attorney must not do anything to interfere. He stipulates that when the attorney's wife kisses him, he will call and ring his phone once (then hang up). When she kisses him then sucks his cock, afterwards he will call and ring his phone twice (then hang up). When she kisses him, sucks his cock, then he fucks her, afterwards he will call and ring his phone 3 times (then hang up).

The attorney accepts. Time passes. Finally, his boss happens to appear at a social event he and his wife are attending. They meet. Soon, the attorney begins to suspect he may have accepted the bet too hastily and is en route toward becoming his wife's cuckold. You can guess how the story unfolds. Soon enough, most evenings per week the attorney's phone rings 3 times. Soon after, his wife arrives home. She never tells him she is fucking his boss, but she continues to decline to fuck him. After she goes to bed exhausted, he slides under the covers and licks and sucks his boss's cum from her pussy while she pretends to sleep soundly.

You might consider setting up a similar arrangement with your wife's new lover. I mean, how hot would it be to have to listen to your phone ring 2 or 3 times frequently, knowing that if you answer after the last ring there will be no one there, but knowing what it means...?

My wife does not know that I know, but it is so hot to read his [e-mail] notes over and over. And, most important, he is Black.

Excellent. Now that your wife is a well-fucked woman and has reason to look attractive, you might also consider buying her a gym membership. Given that she's a BBW (as you say), maybe she would then become motivated to begin dieting and working out, and would soon be on her way to looking as hot as she now feels.

Keep up your good work...

Last edited:
it seems her lover like her big sagging tits, fat ass and fat thighs. He says he loves fucking her doggie and slapping those fat ass cheeks

wait for my wife BBC to turn up the first time she has fucked a black guy since we have been married and since we have been playing something I wanted to watch for over 10 years ... cant wait

Well it happened after all this time i been cuckolded by my wife fucking a black guy ... at it was awesome he was very nervous ... but i was allowed to watch and snap some pics...i did leave then to it for long periods as he was having some trouble keeping it up.. and he did have a big cock. . Which my wife handled with no problem.. i still could look tho the window ...and listen to her getting hammered by this young man late 20s i would say wife is 53 ... no cream pie she finished him off by hand and i watched tho the window as he shot his load ... which my wife cleaned off. Him with a tissue. .. good news is they both want more. .. so with a bit of luck it will get better and better

Well, it happened after all this time. I've been cuckolded by my wife; she fucked a black guy.

Awright! Good for your wife! And, good for you as well, for encouraging her.

It was awesome; he was very nervous.

Really. That's easy to understand...

But, I was allowed to watch and snap some pics.

That was very kind and considerate of your wife and her lover...

I did leave then to it for long periods, as he was having some trouble keeping it up... and, he did have a big cock.

Men with unusually large cocks sometimes have trouble getting it up and keeping it up, if their vascularization is marginally sufficient to deliver the required blood flow to their cocks (or so they say)...

My wife handled with no problem.

Good. It sounds like your wife has the self-confidence to become a talented cuckoldress...

I still could look through the window, and listen to her getting hammered by this young man (who was late 20's, I would say — my wife is 53).

This sounds better and better. It's totally appropriate for your wife, as an "older married woman," to take a much younger man as her lover. And, if she's a white woman and he's a young black man, so much the better...

No cream pie, though. She finished him off by hand and I watched through the window as he shot his load, which my wife cleaned off him with a tissue. The good news is, they both want more. So, with a bit of luck it will get better and better.

Great! Sounds like a success for all concerned.

BTW, what kind of window are we talking about here? Your bedroom window...? A motel window...?

Thanks for your post. Please keep us updated!

Awright! Good for your wife! And, good for you as well, for encouraging her.

Really. That's easy to understand...

That was very kind and considerate of your wife and her lover...

Men with unusually large cocks sometimes have trouble getting it up and keeping it up, if their vascularization is marginally sufficient to deliver the required blood flow to their cocks (or so they say)...

Good. It sounds like your wife has the self-confidence to become a talented cuckoldress...

This sounds better and better. It's totally appropriate for your wife, as an "older married woman," to take a much younger man as her lover. And, if she's a white woman and he's a young black man, so much the better...

Great! Sounds like a success for all concerned.

BTW, what kind of window are we talking about here? Your bedroom window...? A motel window...?

Thanks for your post. Please keep us updated!

It was a spare bedroom which faces our back garden ..so i didnt look like a peeping tom to the neighbor. ..it was an awesome night she has regular fucked other men . But they have always been white guys.... i must say she really enjoyed this black guy. . But so did i watching

It was a spare bedroom, which faces our back garden... so, I didn't look like a peeping tom to our neighbor.

Cool...

It was an awesome night. [My wife] has regularly fucked other men.

Very good... it sounds like she understands proper and appropriate behavior for married women, and doesn't hesitate to act on it.

But, they have always been white guys.

Well, whatever works...

I must say, she really enjoyed this black guy. And, so did I watching.

Ah... so your wife has expanded her sexual horizons. That's good to hear. Sounds like it was a satisfying night for all three of you. One hopes that will continue to be the case, as your wife continues to fuck her new lover. After some time has passed, perhaps he will become accustomed to being fucked by your sexy wife in front of you.

Thanks for your erotic post. Happy Thanksgiving!

I with out my wife knowing introduced her to a man that I wanted to fuck her. It took him about a month to get her but he sends me notes every time he is with her. She does not know that I know but it is so hot to read his notes over and over. Oh and most important he is Black.

:clap::yumyum::clap::hump::hump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back