• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife and her boss

saxe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
s12k42.jpg

Nice Wife here is mine

Tell me what you think about my wife. Wouldn't you love to stick your big cock in her pussy.

First I would let her suck my cock a bit, with some throat fucking. Then I would slide my dick up her ass and fuck her till I come. Use her for the ***** that she is! :p

My ex wife fucked both her boss and my boss. She fucked each of them for a couple of years. Neither one knew that I was licking their cum out of her every time they fucked her. They thought that she was a cheating slut.

Rob

My second wife, Joan worked as a waitress and kitchen helper. She usto fuck (and most likely suck) the resturant manager. All the other waitresses wondered why she never had to do any of the dirty chores nobody wanted to do. She always took a shower when she came home from work and put on clean panties. She didn't know then, that I was queer so I had to get up in the middle of the night to lick out her panties which were always caked with his dried cum. I had to do it as I could not go to sleep knowing her cum coated panties were waiting for me in the hamper. All went well for a time, until she caught me lapping at her panty crotch. Then the shit hit the fan!! She called me "faggot" and every other name she could think off, said I was sick and she would not stay married to someone like me. And she didn't! She kicked me out and divorced me. Just another casuality of my tiny peter. Roy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss fucks wife

Can anyone post videos of wifw being fucked by her boss for a promotion and raise? And husband is aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back