• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her boyfriends

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife has now gotten two married men to be her steady boyfreinds. She has bare back sex with them about once a week each. She comes back home and then some times tells me to eat her cum soaked pussy. She is also chatting with three or four other guys one being 25 she may hook up with any one of these guys as well. She is steady finding other men to fuck her sweet pussy. She even one night picked up two pilots and went back to their hotel and fucked them both.

081.jpg PB230016bac shot.jpg 103.jpg 070.jpg 074.jpg

she will come home horny and full of cum. I am going to ask her t sit on my face when she gets in

Thats the part I love. When they have 'that' look in their eye which requires no further explination. Just showing you the used goods and you going to reclaim the money shots. Plural. It is so hot isnt it? Be careful she doesnt hurt your face when she goes crazy. She may be sore but she cant stop and once you get her going again, past that point of starting up again, they love to be rough when they are feeding you. I love the dirty talk when they are riding your face for all they are worth.

My wife has now gotten two married men to be her steady boyfreinds. She has bare back sex with them about once a week each. She comes back home and then some times tells me to eat her cum soaked pussy. She is also chatting with three or four other guys one being 25 she may hook up with any one of these guys as well. She is steady finding other men to fuck her sweet pussy. She even one night picked up two pilots and went back to their hotel and fucked them both.

My congratulations to your gorgeous wife. She is obviously very successful in her continuing cuckolding of you, seducing and fucking other men, married and unmarried, with abandon...

She will come home horny and full of cum. I am going to ask her to sit on my face when she gets in.

Excellent. That's totally appropriate. (But, you mean she doesn't insist on that routinely...?)

That's the part I love. When they have that look in their eye which requires no further explanation. .... Be careful your wife doesn't hurt your face when she goes crazy. She may be sore but she [won't be able to] stop ... they love to be rough when they're feeding you. I love the dirty talk when they're riding your face for all they are worth.

Sounds like the voice of experience. You should be aware, White Druid, of potential awkward consequences if the next day's headline reads:

"Man admitted to emergency room with severe facial abrasions"

followed by a subhead:

"Hotwife feeding him 'tryst results' refused to stop until 4th orgasm"

and a sub-subhead:

"Neglecting to shave her pussy for 2 days prior to severely face-fucking her cuckold thought to be contributing cause"

etc.

here it is another date night for the wife. She is telling me there are a few guys that are lined up but are not ready to meet yet.

092.jpg 100.jpg IMG-20120122-00275.jpg bum bum back to u.jpg IMG-20120726-00595.jpg

as to the great homes we have here ... these pics are of my wife over a span of a couple of years and as to the tattos they are hena tattoes I have put on her....same girl different make up haha.

created for Alan.jpg IMG-20120718-00501.jpg IMG-20120722-00545.jpg PB230010santa.jpg PB230013sitting.jpg

well my wife has set up a date night wth one of her in town boy freinds. She is planning a night out with him as I wait in the hotel room, they can be a couple out on the town and then back to the hotel room were she will spend the night with him and I will be right next to them in the other bed watching and listening and taking pics.

I demand respect from the guy who's fucking
my wife on a regular basis ......i don't get it
but i ask gently anyway .....hey!! you never know :D

here are some pics from tonight . We went over to his place and in five minutes she was in his bed room playing. What a hot cuckoldress

352.jpg 353.jpg 354.jpg 355.jpg 358.jpg

she now has plans to spend the night with one of her other boy freinds :D, they do not use condems so she will be wet and wild

' druid, do you also appreciate the more 'tender' aspects of her spending the night with her lovers? The sex part is the ultimate, of course, but there's still something to be said for the holding, cuddling closely, light kissing, and so much more parts as well.

With that said, and I mean this as a compliment, your wife looks better out of her bikini. I thought it would be hard to top that hot ass in a thong bottom, but seeing her ass sitting on him definitely did!
It's easy to see why she is such an exciting woman, and why you want to see her pleased in every way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back