• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife and her fantasies

Tiger92

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife finally confess me she would like to see her pics in a website where she can get some cumpliments, so I enjoy posting her pics here (it was my fantasy too lol), now i am pretty sure she will be blacked very soon, I got the guy but I am still dealing with her so hope you can see her enjoying a black gun in her

Attachments

• my wife 1.jpg
    my wife 1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,844
  • my wife 2.jpg
    my wife 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,577
  • my wife 3.jpg
    my wife 3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,038
She's DEFINITELY got the body for a BBC! Good luck and keep us posted!

My wife finally confess me she would like to see her pics in a website where she can get some cumpliments, so I enjoy posting her pics here (it was my fantasy too lol), now i am pretty sure she will be blacked very soon, I got the guy but I am still dealing with her so hope you can see her enjoying a black gun in her

You're a lucky man, she's hot as hell. Tell us more about her, where are u two located?

Thanks you guys for your comments, I like to read them, my hubby is ready to post some more of my pics, next ones you will know me, you will see me blonde and brunette, I would like to know how you prefer me..
kisses...

thanks again fellas, I am sure you will enjoy these new pics from her..

Attachments

• My wife 4.jpg
    My wife 4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4,067
  • My Wife 5.jpg
    My Wife 5.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • My Wife 6.jpg
    My Wife 6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,370
She has a body that craves....

Black cock. I think she should try black cock immediately and once she realizes the sex is so much better, she should find a real well hung black guy to be her full time lover.

mmm what a beautiful sluttie, I coldn't see her being blacked, So I blecked digitally LOL, I hope you don't get mad for this buddy, but your hottie is so fakeable and fuckeable LOL..

tell and show us more of her please...

anyone likes my works and want some with your wife? just let me know...

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,781
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,827
Thanks you guys for your comments, I like to read them, my hubby is ready to post some more of my pics, next ones you will know me, you will see me blonde and brunette, I would like to know how you prefer me..
kisses...

thanks again fellas, I am sure you will enjoy these new pics from her..

Honey blonde or brunette doesn't matter as long as you keep showing us those pics of your ass in heels. I know they've got every man in here drooling.

Amazing

Thanks amode for your work on my wife, excellent work, I can imagine that in real life, wow what can I say, you made my day bro. new pics this day later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back