My Wife and her fantasies

• Thread starterTiger92
  • Start date
great wife and great pics tiger
tks
got a story to go with those pics

awesome pics love to see more and a video :)

she is hot, sexy curves

Looks like she enjoyed the bbc a lot, what did she say about getting a bbc,does she want more??

Yes we did

Yes, we really enjoyed that first night, we planned to make that session in a hotel, we knew it was going to be exciting, I was just watching how my wife got him and taking some pictures, I was to exciting for me I can tell, since that night there have been 3 more sessions, so you can figure out if she liked that hu?, I am going to post a small video 5 minutes and I will place the link here for you guys,

stay in touch....

beautiful tits , needs to shave that cunt

tee said:
She's DEFINITELY got the body for a BBC! Good luck and keep us posted!

Sweet girl. Look good with black:clap:

great pics man

can't wait to see more

i can't wait to see her in action

nice

wow that is 1 hot ass

I have to say this is a great thread - you have a stunning wife - and it's good to see a hot wife like her get what she needs.
The question now is - where did you find the guy, as you said you had him in the wings? And when will he start filling that beautiful pussy with his spunk!
I hope you don't plan on keeping him covered long!

Your wife is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The video should be awesome.

Some pics of my hottie

thanks for your comments fellas, here's a small set of my hot wife enjoy!

Attachments

• My Wife 21.jpg
    My Wife 21.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 462
  • My Wife 22.jpg
    My Wife 22.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 566
any video?

Tiger92 said:
thanks for your comments fellas, here's a small set of my hot wife enjoy!

She is gorgeous. If she is also bi I would love to share with her.....

Let him bareback her get rid of the condom let have some pics of the wife spread wide removeing the condom then takeing a huge creampie

Reactions: hikawade
Cool... Like the rest of the internet perverts, I too would love to see a video of your sexy wife in action.

Thanks for sharing! I hope the whole picture posting is something that you and she, as a couple, find thrilling and that it adds to the enjoyment of your relationship. You make a lot of cats happy to see a real wife in action. A wife that is very cute at that!

Damn she is very sexy....Show us more of you black cock loving wife!!! When will you be posting the link to the video??

Wow!!! Gorgeous!!!

any news tiger?

Sensational body!