My Wife And Her Friend's Husband

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date
andrew1 said:
Last night I came home early from work and found Vincent and my wife fucking upstairs in our bedroom. He was pushing his big dick into her doggy-style, and kissing her shoulders and neck, while Kris was moaning loudly and urging him to "do it harder" because she was going to come.

I watched from outside the doorway and couldn't help but feel some pangs of jealousy as my wife started to climax while pushing her ass back to meet each of Vincent's thrusts. Somehow her thrashing about didn't cause him to explode inside her pussy, and he let her really enjoy her orgasm while he kept fucking her at a steady pace.

When she finally stopped coming, Vince turned her around and kissed her deeply and played with her tits. I didn't want my wife to catch me staring at them, so I quietly went into the guest room to collect my thoughts.... and to take out my hard dick and jerk myself off.

I put on a condom and was just about to squirt my load when Kris opened the door and stepped inside the room. She was naked and looked as beautiful as ever. She smiled and said "Let me help you" as she reached down and stroked my cock a few times, which caused me to shoot off into my rubber. My dick was still twitching as she quickly went back to rejoin Vincent in bed.

After I cleaned up I went back to see what Kris and Vincent were doing. My wife was busy trying to suck him to another hard-on. She noticed me standing near the door and said "Why don't you come here and help me get Vincent hard so we can fuck some more ?" ......
that's hot...so, what did YOU do?

To continue on my last post:

" After I cleaned up I went back to see what Kris and Vincent were doing. My wife was busy trying to suck him to another hard-on. She noticed me standing near the door and said "Why don't you come here and help me get Vincent hard so we can fuck some more ?" ...…"

I have no interest in "helping" Kris in that way, but sometimes she says things like that to tease me. A few nights ago I had a dream that I was watching Vincent fuck my wife in a hotel room. After he came inside her pussy, Kris called me over to the bed and told me to clean her out. I tongued her messy cunt clean while Vince looked on. When I was finished, he stood up and pointed his flaccid dick in my direction and asked "This was inside your wife. Would you like to clean it off too ?" Kris and Vincent smiled at each other as I moved down and started licking his cock, tasting my wife's pussy juices and his semen on it. She started rubbing my back and urging me on, saying "Get it nice and hard for me honey".

I woke up with a huge hard-on. When my wife went out shopping later that morning, I masturbated in the shower thinking about my dream. Although it is never going to happen, just thinking about Kris forcing me to suck her lover's cock is arousing in a way.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, SquirmingSub and toolman2c
Since my last post things have been mostly ordinary for my wife Kris and her relationship with Vincent. He comes over once or twice a week and has sex with my wife in our bedroom. I usually watch them, or listen from another room, but sometimes I go out for a few hours so Vince can really take his time pleasuring Kris with his long dick. I have learned over the years that fucking is much more enjoyable for her when she is alone with a boyfriend. On occasion I will come home and quietly listen to the sound of my wife screaming and moaning with passion as she gets her horny pussy pounded by Vincent's rock-hard prick. It is obvious that Kris has a lot more fun during sex when she thinks I am not home.

Last night Vincent came over after dinner and the three of us shared a bottle of wine. The lovers were soon kissing and undressing each other as I sat across from them with a huge boner. I was looking forward to going upstairs with them to witness their intense lovemaking. Kris slipped out of her bra so Vince could suck on her tits. She rubbed his cock through his jeans and told him she was ready to go to the bedroom. Vince then surprised me by asking "Would you mind if Kris and I went upstairs alone tonight ?" Kris smiled at me and then moaned softly as Vince resumed sucking on her stiff nipples. I was not prepared for his question, but I just nodded my approval as he led her up to our room and locked the door behind them.

I was feeling a bit bummed out that Vincent had asked to be alone with Kris. It had always been my decision on when I would be present to watch or listen to their sex, and now I felt as though I had lost control of the situation. As I heard the distant sounds of the bed moving and my wife moaning from her lover's cock going in and out of her, I became even more upset, and I lost my erection. I went down to the basement to watch TV and I soon fell asleep. I woke up around 4:00 and went up to shower. Vince had gone home and my wife was fast asleep. I soaped up my dick and jerked off thinking about Vince fucking my wife while locking me out of the bedroom. I was not able to climax and I had trouble sleeping while wondering if Kris' relationship with Vincent had moved to a new level.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Welcome back Andrew - good to see your updates.

Reactions: toolman2c
andrew1 said:
Since my last post things have been mostly ordinary for my wife Kris and her relationship with Vincent. He comes over once or twice a week and has sex with my wife in our bedroom. I usually watch them, or listen from another room, but sometimes I go out for a few hours so Vince can really take his time pleasuring Kris with his long dick. I have learned over the years that fucking is much more enjoyable for her when she is alone with a boyfriend. On occasion I will come home and quietly listen to the sound of my wife screaming and moaning with passion as she gets her horny pussy pounded by Vincent's rock-hard prick. It is obvious that Kris has a lot more fun during sex when she thinks I am not home.

Last night Vincent came over after dinner and the three of us shared a bottle of wine. The lovers were soon kissing and undressing each other as I sat across from them with a huge boner. I was looking forward to going upstairs with them to witness their intense lovemaking. Kris slipped out of her bra so Vince could suck on her tits. She rubbed his cock through his jeans and told him she was ready to go to the bedroom. Vince then surprised me by asking "Would you mind if Kris and I went upstairs alone tonight ?" Kris smiled at me and then moaned softly as Vince resumed sucking on her stiff nipples. I was not prepared for his question, but I just nodded my approval as he led her up to our room and locked the door behind them.

I was feeling a bit bummed out that Vincent had asked to be alone with Kris. It had always been my decision on when I would be present to watch or listen to their sex, and now I felt as though I had lost control of the situation. As I heard the distant sounds of the bed moving and my wife moaning from her lover's cock going in and out of her, I became even more upset, and I lost my erection. I went down to the basement to watch TV and I soon fell asleep. I woke up around 4:00 and went up to shower. Vince had gone home and my wife was fast asleep. I soaped up my dick and jerked off thinking about Vince fucking my wife while locking me out of the bedroom. I was not able to climax and I had trouble sleeping while wondering if Kris' relationship with Vincent had moved to a new level.

When my wife was hotwifeing, fucking guys whose names she didn't know, emotional involvement was never an issue. Now that she is fucking the same guy and has been for four months, there is no doubt that she has some feelings for the guy. He pays her to not fuck anyone but him and he just gave her a ton of cash to go on vacation with him. The last thing she said to me as they left is ,"Thanks for letting me be a *****". If that is how he makes her feel, I don't think that she will be leaving home any time soon.

old fred said:
..... The last thing [my wife] said to me as [she and her long-term lover] left [for their vacation] was, "Thanks for letting me be a *****." If that is how he makes her feel, I don't think that she will be leaving home [for him] any time soon.
On the other hand, it sounds like your wife has a strong liking for being a "*****."

Regarding your own relationship with her, your best security may be that your wife's lover, in paying your wife to be exclusively his sexually, has the best of several worlds.

(1) He has his wife's permission to fuck your wife, so he doesn't have to pester his own wife for sex she evidently doesn't want.

(2) Therefore, his wife doesn't divorce him, nor does he have to divorce her in order to have a strongly-sexual younger woman to fuck him (your wife) — which would no doubt be a financial disaster; a divorce would probably cost him half his net worth.

(3) And, he's wealthy enough to pay your wife for sexual exclusivity — an arrangement your wife accepts — so he doesn't have to worry about acquiring an STD, which could be something incurable and extremely serious (like HIV) and/or potentially fatal (like hepatitis B).

Apparently the only disadvantage in this arrangement is to you, in the sense that you have to accept being sexually denied by your own wife (or so I gather).

Custer Laststand said:
On the other hand, it sounds like your wife has a strong liking for being a "*****."

Regarding your own relationship with her, your best security may be that your wife's lover, in paying your wife to be exclusively his sexually, has the best of several worlds.

(1) He has his wife's permission to fuck your wife, so he doesn't have to pester his own wife for sex she evidently doesn't want.

(2) Therefore, his wife doesn't divorce him, nor does he have to divorce her in order to have a strongly-sexual younger woman to fuck him (your wife) — which would no doubt be a financial disaster; a divorce would probably cost him half his net worth.

(3) And, he's wealthy enough to pay your wife for sexual exclusivity — an arrangement your wife accepts — so he doesn't have to worry about acquiring an STD, which could be something incurable and extremely serious (like HIV) and/or potentially fatal (like hepatitis B).

Apparently the only disadvantage in this arrangement is to you, in the sense that you have to accept being sexually denied by your own wife (or so I gather).

Almost, but not quite. When my dick died due to a medical condition, by mutual agreement she became a hotwife. That worked very well until the STD reality hit home with her and she started to look for a relationship that could preclude that possibility. She found an ad in Craigslist that said the guy was looking for an arrangement whereby he would pay someone for an exclusive arrangement. The concept was new to my wife, she contacted him and they negotiated the arrangement that they have. The 3 of us got tested and he has been fucking her bareback for for four months now. She decided in the beginning that she was not being paid to have sex, she was being paid to not have sex, which was OK. He just gave he a wad of cash to go on a two week vacation with him and she said, "This is not for not fucking some one, this makes me a *****", however, I think she likes the "naughty" aspect of the word and the situation. She loves his cock and would be fucking him for free, but believes that the money proves his commitment to exclusivity. I joke that they have to have UN approval, he is from India and she is from Mexico and they fuck in the US.

old fred said:
[My wife] decided in the beginning that she was not being paid to have sex [with her lover], she was being paid to not have sex [with anyone else], which was OK.
Hey, whatever works....
old fred said:
He just gave [my wife] a wad of cash to go on a two week vacation with him and she said, "This is not for not fucking someone, so this makes me a *****." However, I think she likes the "naughty" aspect of the word and the situation.
As I mentioned, it appears (from what you've said) your wife finds the idea of being a "*****" appealing.
old fred said:
She loves his cock and would be fucking him for free, but believes that the money proves his commitment to exclusivity.
Hey, whatever works....
old fred said:
I joke that they have to have UN approval, since he is from India, she is from Mexico and they fuck in the US.
Good point. I hope your wife and her lover are looking into the application procedures....

old fred said:
When my dick died due to a medical condition....
Well.... that can happen.
old fred said:
....by mutual agreement, she became a hot wife.
But, your and your wife's solution was a good one.
old fred said:
That worked very well until the STD reality hit home with her. She then started to look for a relationship that could preclude that possibility. .....
And, this decision on your wife's part was definitely a good one.

old fred said:
Almost, but not quite. When my dick died due to a medical condition, by mutual agreement she became a hotwife.

It is good that you and your wife have a mutually agreeable arrangement with a man (sexual partner) that she enjoys.

If the lifestyle was much more socially acceptable, I believe that we would have fewer divorces within our society.

SquirmingSub said:
It is good that you and your wife have a mutually agreeable arrangement with a man (sexual partner) that she enjoys.

If the lifestyle was much more socially acceptable, I believe that we would have fewer divorces within our society.
They say, "No good deed will go unpunished", but I disagree in this case. By doing the right thing, the unforeseen result was the pleasure that I get from knowing that the woman I love is happy and seeing her sucking a guy's cock is the most erotic thing in my life. The only thing better is holding her in my arms and playing with her tits while she is sucking a cock and taking one in her pussy. Unfortunately, The STD reality has caused her to become monogamous with a man who pays her not to fuck anyone but him. He just took her on a two week vacation and is enjoying her deep throat skills and is fucking her in her virgin ass. It is not virgin anymore. She thinks the money makes her a *****. I am not into labels, I am just glad that she is being well fucked.

old fred said:
They say, "No good deed will go unpunished", but I disagree in this case. By doing the right thing, the unforeseen result was the pleasure that I get from knowing that the woman I love is happy and seeing her sucking a guy's cock is the most erotic thing in my life. The only thing better is holding her in my arms and playing with her tits while she is sucking a cock and taking one in her pussy. Unfortunately, The STD reality has caused her to become monogamous with a man who pays her not to fuck anyone but him. He just took her on a two week vacation and is enjoying her deep throat skills and is fucking her in her virgin ass. It is not virgin anymore. She thinks the money makes her a *****. I am not into labels, I am just glad that she is being well fucked.

Labels are just that.... As long as she enjoys herself and you both enjoy the lifestyle than go with it. :)

Through the years, my prior and current wife prefered long term arrangements with those that they include within our relationship respectively such as your wife has with her current lover (being exclusive, being monogamous with a man other than her husband) and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.