• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife and her new Boyfriend

• Thread startercuckme6868
  • Start date
More Blowjob Pictures

His cock is as big as her face, no wonder she loves it!

Attachments

• 2012-01-06 11.37.46.5.jpg
    2012-01-06 11.37.46.5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 439
  • 2012-01-06 11.40.57.5.jpg
    2012-01-06 11.40.57.5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 2012-01-06 11.34.41.jpg
    2012-01-06 11.34.41.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 2012-01-06 11.36.05.jpg
    2012-01-06 11.36.05.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 356
Another Big Dick she is trying to get!

This is her former BF from HS. I think she should ride his cock as well!!

Attachments

• PART951322679019407.jpg
    PART951322679019407.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 356
Still trying to get him to fuck her in front of me so I can video tape it. His cock fills her completely, front to back and side to side. I can only imagine how tight her pussy feels on his cock since she can squeeze my 5 inches!!!

Any luck with her fucking that BBC?

I think I may have just screwed myself big time. I told my wife she needs to do whatever my friend wants to do whenever he wants it. She asked if i was sure and I told her yes. See up until now she was only allowed to have sex with him when I was home from work so I could clean her up afterwards then have sloppy seconds. Now that she can fuck him whenever he wants I am not allowed to cum in her on any of the nights that they could possibly get together because she doesn't want it messy for him!! Damn I guess I didn't think that one through very well. I also asked her if she wanted to come stay with us for one night when we hit the beach for a weekend. Of course I was thinking my shot at a threesome, to which she squashed that by telling me in detail how she would fuck him in the bed beside me and that I may only listen and watch in the dark. Also that she would be sleeping with him in his bed till morning to which she would continue fucking him off and on through the night to see how many times she can make him cum. Then promptly leave in the morning and only give me a kiss goodbye after fucking him one last time while I sat on the beach by myself. Talk about an awkward ride home that will be with just him and I driving 4 hours home!!

cuckme6868 said:
More video captures. I am proud of the way my slut handles his cock. The last one she was pausing to swallow his cum. She is totally ready for his cock to explode inside her pussy while I watch. I hope she lets me eat his cum out before I stick my dick in her but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Sorry, but I think your wife needs bigger... Just sayin. :rolleyes:
I'm available lol

hungbull420@yahoo.com

I don't know how big yours is but here is a better picture of what her boyfriend is working with!! Pretty thick and about 8.5 inches long!!

Attachments

• IMG951059.jpg
    IMG951059.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 490
cuckme6868 said:
I don't know how big yours is but here is a better picture of what her boyfriend is working with!! Pretty thick and about 8.5 inches long!!

That is a better pic as far as for size clarity, but yes, like Kenev said, I am bigger. I am over 9"...

Thanks, kenev.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

It's been a while since I posted but she has been fucking him while I have been at work and likes that she can go to bed thoroughly fucked and a pussy full of his cum!! Last week she wouldn't let me cum in her pussy and only a few strokes of my little dick in her pussy because only he was allowed to cum in her that night! Right now she is going to fuck him before I head to work and is going to try to get either a video or at least a picture of his cock in her pussy, I will share so keep your fingers crossed!!!

Are you serious?!

Dude,
If you think that is a big cock -- you need to come to central FL....

Shiiiiit.

Cuckme,

Thanks for posting your wife's photos showing her sucking your friend's large cock. She looks good! Very natural...

cuckme6868 said:
I told my wife she needs to do whatever my friend wants to do whenever he wants it. She asked if i was sure and I told her yes.

That was the right thing to say to your wife. You're a good man.

cuckme6868 said:
Now that she can fuck him whenever he wants I am not allowed to cum in her on any of the nights that they could possibly get together, because she doesn't want [her pussy to be] messy for him!

Well, your wife has a good point, of course...

cuckme6868 said:
Damn. I guess I didn't think that one through very well.

Hm... yes... one could argue you didn't, if it's possible your friend may come over on ANY night (and probably will)...

cuckme6868 said:
I also asked my wife if she wanted to come stay with us for one night when we hit the beach for a weekend. Of course, I was thinking it would be my shot at a threesome...

You mean, previously you were planning to spend the weekend at the beach with your friend but without your sexy wife? That sounds really strange...

cuckme6868 said:
But, she squashed that by telling me in detail how she would fuck him in the bed beside me and I may only listen and watch in the dark.

Now that your wife fully appreciates the size of your friend's cock and has been fondling and sucking it for some time, her plan of action for the weekend is fully understandable. If she allows you to lie beside them and listen and watch in the dark, you should count yourself fortunate...

cuckme6868 said:
Also, [she said she] would be sleeping with him in his bed 'til morning AND she would continue fucking him off and on through the night to see how many times she can make him cum.

It sounds like your wife has a sexually-creative imagination. Anyone would agree that's an entirely-reasonable experiment and she should definitely perform it. Also she should start a diary, so she can record the results of her experiment and, in addition, her future sexual adventures including, of course, the results of any future sexual experiments that might occur to her...

cuckme6868 said:
Then she will promptly leave in the morning...

Why...? Any particular reason...?

cuckme6868 said:
...and only give me a kiss goodbye after fucking him one last time while I sit on the beach by myself.

Well, at least your wife said she will give you a kiss. That will be quite generous of her...

cuckme6868 said:
Talk about an awkward ride home that will be... just him and me driving 4 hours home!

Have you considered suggesting to your wife that if the 3 of you were to drive home together, she and your friend could ride in the back seat where your friend could suck her cunt, and she could suck his cock and fuck him even further, so it would be less awkward? I mean, the two of them would then have something to do and you could concentrate on the driving...

Alternatively, if your wife will have her own car you might suggest to her that your friend accompany her while you drive yours. This too would eliminate awkwardness, since you could concentrate on driving without being burdened by any need for conversation while they could concentrate on... well... you know.

—Custer

Here is what I found in my bedroom this morning when I got home from work! A gift from her. She wore these last night when she went to fuck her boyfriend, man they smell...... A small crust of his cum on the inside. God I love her!!!

Attachments

• 2012-03-21 08.58.24.jpg
    2012-03-21 08.58.24.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 368
  • 2012-03-21 08.58.56.jpg
    2012-03-21 08.58.56.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 364
The moment me and some on here have been waiting for!!

Finally some penetration pictures to share!! Look at the cream on his cock that's all hers because she said he took the pictures before he came inside her!!! I must say I'm absolutely love them!! I never knew her pussy to get all creamy like that guess that's the product of him having a big thick cock!! :D

Attachments

• 2012-03-209522.37.11.jpg
    2012-03-209522.37.11.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 505
  • 2012-03-209522.37.26.jpg
    2012-03-209522.37.26.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 576
Question

How old is she?

She is definitely hot!!

this is a fantastic thread!

your wife has got a nice looking pussy for sure......you think your friend will let you suck his big cock after he fucks her?

wow sexy naughty dirty thread, post more fffs :p lovely pics, esp the cummed panty ones, god i love those pics ! Nothin sexier than spermed panties from a cuckold session

GREAT pics!! Your wife has a SEXY little pussy!! Did he leave her with a cream pie since he was fucking her bareback!!!

694fun said:
GREAT pics!! Your wife has a SEXY little pussy!! Did he leave her with a cream pie since he was fucking her bareback!!!

He always leaves her with a creampie, which her and I really enjoy together afterwards!! Although twice she went to bed with a cum filled pussy without sharing!! Usually I clean her up then only last about a minute or so fucking her till I cum!! Once she made me cum on her stomach because she only wanted his inside, I must have really liked the idea because I only lasted a few strokes till I shot my load....on her stomach as she demanded!

Did anyone else notice all of her cream near the base of his cock? She thinks it's just the lighting that causes it to look that way. I know for a fact it's her cream because she said he took the pictures before he came inside of her!! Plus she was getting mad at him for pulling his cock out to take them but I say it was well worth it because they are amazing shots in my opinion!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread