• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife and her new Boyfriend

• Thread startercuckme6868
  • Start date
cuckme6868 said:
Hopefully her boyfriends cock will replace her dildo in the first picture. The second picture she said will be me locked up really tight waiting for her to bring home her freshly fucked creampie. Never ate a creampie before hope I don't disappoint her so she just swallows his load from then on!

Vibrator + her boyfriend's cock = double delight aka "releasing her slut". It is highly appropriate for your penis to go into a prison cage, because it took a better man to release her slut. The big advantage for many husbands who let their wife take a bull is that the bull pushes buttons that hubby did not know she had.

Many men find their sex life becomes more adventurous in bed with their wife when her pussy has been trained in new ways by strangers she turns into friends.

There is a breed of wild dog in Australia where only 10% of the males ever breed with the females. 90% of the males are "reserve breeders" in case the "more powerful males" are injured, killed or die too soon. This is how nature ensures the dogs will survive for thousands of years.

Wild life breeds spontaneously without emotional embarrassment, humans have sets of rules which may or may not suit everyone. Even men who take an oath of chastity, can succumb to the pleasures of the flesh, despite their best intentions and sacred promises.

If men in high places can't keep their "my word is my bond", how can the common "serfs" be expected to?

Damn your a lucky bastard! You are living the dream, to have your wife bring you home a cream pie all the time must be heaven.

I think your wife is very good at sucking on a cock.I would love to see more pictures of her and hear more naughty stories of her too.I love to watch my wife sucking on one too.

2 more pictures

Damn I wonder how her tight pussy feels on his cock!! She said he has the thickest cock that has ever been in her pussy!! She loves telling me about it when we are fucking because she knows it makes me so hot for her. I know no matter how hard I try or what I do I can never compete with that hunk of meat!

Attachments

• 2012-03-209522.37.40.jpg
    2012-03-209522.37.40.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 2012-03-209522.37.52.jpg
    2012-03-209522.37.52.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 356
Puffy Red Pussy shots from last night, a little cum too

She brought this used pussy home to me last night!! A trace of his cum leaking out of her!! She still isn't fond of me taking her pictures so please if you want to see more in the future let her know how much you like them!!! Also if anyone is willing, I have some photos that are really bright that could be great pics with a little photoshop help, if interested pm me.

Attachments

• 2012-04-02 22.27.40.jpg
    2012-04-02 22.27.40.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 332
  • 2012-04-02 22.27.45.jpg
    2012-04-02 22.27.45.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 339
  • 2012-04-02 22.38.20.jpg
    2012-04-02 22.38.20.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 350
Keep this thread or kill it???

Was wondering if this thread should live or die??

cuckme6868 said:
Was wondering if this thread should live or die??

What happened to the beach trip?

this thread is awesome! would like more details.

keep it going

Love your wifes sexy little pussy when she takes that big cock!!

What a hottie! Thanks for sharing her. Any updates?

cuckme6868 said:
Hopefully her boyfriends cock will replace her dildo in the first picture. The second picture she said will be me locked up really tight waiting for her to bring home her freshly fucked creampie. Never ate a creampie before hope I don't disappoint her so she just swallows his load from then on!

be careful haha
a few sessions with a thick bull.. she may ditch u :)

Awesome pics.

It's been a while but hopefully I should have some new pictures when she gets home tonight!!! Will post tomorrow if anyone is interested...:D

RazzoDruuna said:
If you think they have not been fucking since day one then you are kidding yourself. My advice is learn to enjoy what she is doing and get her to be more open about the fact she is fucking him. At least get her to share her stories with you. Otherwise you might find yourself getting cut-out of the picture.

couldnt have put it better myself

If she ever gets to Texas, I have something that I want to get straight between us.
Steve
ssanborn69@yahoo.com

Yes yes yes

cuckme6868 said:
It's been a while but hopefully I should have some new pictures when she gets home tonight!!! Will post tomorrow if anyone is interested...:D

Sir Your lady is sooo fucking hot.:p Please keep it going as this is good stuff and she is really a sexy woman and she has a beautiful pussy. It is sooo pretty when it red and swollen with his cum leaking out of her. He is also large so that makes it even hotter. Damm it man she is table pussy on anybodys scale and damm sure deserves any dick she wants. :p It would be a sin not to keep sharing her with us pussy hounds out here for she is very much appreciated by all of us who are real men. Ask her if she has any idea of how many cocks she has given rip roaring hardons to. Ask her if she has any idea how many sets of balls she has drained with the photos you have posted. Bet she has been jacked off too over a thousand times by us pussy lickers out here. She is a ball buster and she damm well knows it. I do wonder if she ever took the bbc as that would also be very sexy if she has. Do any of them deserve her sweet pussy? Hell no they dont, but that is another thing that makes her sooo fucking HOT. What a shame for you to even consider taking her away for her admiring group of men wishing we could fuck her and eat her sweet pussy. Damm man you got to show us a little compassion for a lot of us are hooked on her and for damm sure dont wish to lose out on her sexy adventures. Get the drift? Hope you decide in our favor for this is all true. If you take her off , Please let me take the opportunity to Thank You for what you have already shared with us. Cuck6868 she is a true treasure so cherish her and she will continue to make you a very happy and lucky man. Best Wishes okdeacon said this to you.

Keep your fingers crossed and your cocks in your hand boys!! The wife has a new prospect!!

New Prospect

New Prospect stopping by this cumming Monday morning to see the wife. Yeah I'm working 12 hours that day, just great.

Users who are viewing this thread