• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her new friend

• Thread starterolacosta
  • Start date

olacosta

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
He fucked my wife for a week at our home!

Attachments

• goleta-jan06 385.jpg
    goleta-jan06 385.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 3,950
Good times

olacosta said:
Now that is a good time isn't it. Nothing liike sharing.............:)

show more pics of her

do you have more pics if it was a week? you should have, sare whit us

Ellington333

You Should Show Some Pictures Of The Young Black Boy Fucking Your White Housewife Slut For Black Cock. Did You Enjoy Watching And Jerking Off With Your Hand While He Fucked And Came In Your Wife Over And Over All Week. I Know You Must Have Enjoyed Her Cream Pies And Maybe If You Were Luck You Got Some Good Sloppy Seconds After He Left. Your Wife's Cunt Must Have Been Filled With Black Sperm And Baby Making Seed.

olacosta said:

I love it.She is gorgeous and looks like she is having fun. I bet you were having fun too.:)

EU

Better then you?

olacosta said:

Was his cock bigger then yours? Did your wife tell him he was a much better fuck then her wimp husband? Did you sit in the corner and play with yourself? Did you clean her pussy out when he was done fucking what use to be the pussy you owned?
Did you have to wait on him? Where did you sleep at night the guest bedroom or on the floor?
I've always wanted to visit Spain.

I agree with Ellington333...for you to feel truly cucked, you have to get your wife BBC...and then service her afterwards.

How Lame

VSC001 said:
I agree with Ellington333...for you to feel truly cucked, you have to get your wife BBC...and then service her afterwards.
Gee, hope you read pits msg because he is 100% Right On It.

More Pics?

EU

Last edited by a moderator:
can i cum and stay for a week

Lovely. Always did like those long boots.

Is that all

He fucked her all week and that's the only pic you got?

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Interracial sex has nothing to do with being a "true"cuckold. Nor does eating a creampie. Sorry newbie, but those are your fantasies, stop projecting them on others.
i just want someone to fuck my lady so i can service them both before and after

Users who are viewing this thread