• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her schoolgirl outfit

Also Lucky

These are very hot pics and posts from you guys showing your appreciation.. I am a brand new member, just found this site and have found a home to share with others. My girl is also into dressing into outfits that I have purchased for her, she will usually slip into a nightgown or t-shirt when being taken by a stud. She knows that I like her to first be fucked with her panties on, before she bares her shaven pussy... She had on a similar outfit this past Sat. for a first time black lover we had previously met. He left a golf game with his buddies to come over and fuck P. I will try to post some pics of her and maybe some video shots when I get a chance in another post. These are very hot pics and I consider myself lucky to also have a great looking wife who loves to fuck others in front of me.. I will try to return the favor very soon of posting one of our stories with pics... this will most likely spur P on to "bigger" and better things...
stever

Hot!

Those photos are hot and so is your wife! I love #10 where she's taking him in her mouth after fucking and looking at you. The best.

Very nice progression and I am very jealous you have such an empowered wife. Very sexy that you are capturing this on hidden cam.

Been a long time since Ive been here... gonna have to update you all with more recent stuff... seems like so much has passed since this sexy start to things :)

Been a long time since Ive been here... gonna have to update you all with more recent stuff... seems like so much has passed since this sexy start to things :)

How is your unbelievably hot wife, Monterey? Still happily fucking other men in your bed I hope?

Thank you VERY much for reviving this thread. I would have never seen these fantastic photos otherwise, and I LOVE them!

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we're eager to read more and see more pics :)

You're one lucky guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back