• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife asked me to leave the room

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Tonight my wife Jen brought home one of her ex-lovers. When Matt arrived she took him up to our bedroom. Typically she doesn't mind when I am in the room since she knows how much I enjoy watching her having sex, but tonight after they started fooling around she told me to leave them alone and locked the door after I left. I was really looking forward to seeing her and Matt make love after so much time apart, because i figured it was going to be very passionate.

I didn't get to see much, but just watching Matt fondling my wife tits and licking her hard nipples was driving me wild. Just as I was about to sit down and enjoy their session she suddenly asked me to leave. I was taken by surprise and I was going to protest but I didn't want to ruin their time together.

It turns out I did enjoy listening from the hall, and I could pretty much guess what they were doing over the course of the next hour. First I could hear the slurping sounds of my wife sucking her lover's cock and then the sounds of their bodies slapping together as they shared an intense fuck. When Matt groaned it seemed to cause Jen to climax as well and although I wish I could have seen them having so much fun, I did get a thrill out of being ****** to listen from the other side of the locked bedroom door.

Now I am wondering if they will be going at it again in a little while....

Even though I am never allowed to watch I think making a guy that normally watches leave the room would add to his longterm cuckolding.

I have always made it a condition of sharing my wife's pussy with other men that I get to stay and watch. And I have found that it adds to the pleasure of most men to know the husband is right there watching it all. Most men seem to get a real kick out of fucking another guy's wife, and if he is there to watch, it is even better.

So, I don't understand why the wife and her fucker would want to exclude the husband, but in the case where they do, I believe the husband would be wise to go along with their wishes. Whether he is right there to see it, or not, he knows exactly how it looks for this "other" guy to slam his big hardened prick into his wife's pussy!

I'm never allowed to watch. My wife's boyfriend, Kevin, won't let me. He knows I want to. Whenever I bring it up or mention it he just says "maybe later". My wife really doesn't care one way or the other I think. She does show me some very graphic and explicit pictures they've taken of themselves having sex though. I love to masturbate while looking at them but she always gathers the pics up and locks them away after I've finished. It's not as good as actually watching them do it but it's the next best thing I guess.

Watching vs listening....
There's a never ending debate about which is better.

After all, the primary abjective is for my wife and lover of the moment to enjoy each other. If they want privacy, so be it. and I actually enjoy it particularly if I can listen.

Personall, I love watching intense forplay between my wife and lover but if they so choose to fuck in private when ready, that is fine with me as I thrill to the sounds of their fucking.

If she asks you to leave the room, tell her to get the F*ck out of the house when she's done

watching

My wife likes it when I am there. I get to massage her feet etc when she is getting shagged. Its also nice to have her lover taking her standing up with my tongue up her arse. I would be really gutted if I had to leave the room for a long time.
I got kicked out last time and told to pick flowers for them (at midnight - in high heels!) - which was a kick, particularly in that I could still hear them (so could next door - and the neighbour saw me outside so I guess our game is up there!).
For us cuckolding is for both of us - not just her. For her it makes up for the fact that I am such a sissy - she gets a man once in a while.

Have fun ou there - cris x

To each his own

The direction my wife and I are going is more of a swapping/hot wifing life. I get the sense that true cuckolds need something different from their wives.

I guess that for me, being excluded in any way from the fun would kill the experience since all three (or four or five...) of us are in it to have a good time.

I would think that there would be a risk of your relationship getting foggy if your wife and her lover started spending too much alone time together.

My wife likes it when I am there. I get to massage her feet etc when she is getting shagged. Its also nice to have her lover taking her standing up with my tongue up her arse. I would be really gutted if I had to leave the room for a long time.
I got kicked out last time and told to pick flowers for them (at midnight - in high heels!) - which was a kick, particularly in that I could still hear them (so could next door - and the neighbour saw me outside so I guess our game is up there!).
For us cuckolding is for both of us - not just her. For her it makes up for the fact that I am such a sissy - she gets a man once in a while.

Have fun ou there - cris x

I would have loved to see you picking the flowers in high heels - if you get funny looks from your neighbor this week, then you will be quite sure he did in fact get an eyeful for a morning tea talk with his workmates. (maybe one day Hollywood will make a film of this.

Princess Diana told Prince Charles and Lady Camilla Parker-Bowles that "three is a crowd" and that they had to choose to "thin the crowd down" or she would do some flirting herself. History tells us that Princess Diana was true to her word; and even Princess Anne found that the grass was greener elsewhere. A woman can only take a certain amount of nonsense, then "she takes the action she needs to take".

Some men "think" they are the boss, but "thinking" is not the same as "real". If a guy does not have a slit between his thighs, his power is no more than a dog walking backwards in circles to catch a butterfly.

If her lover is a "superior man" (twice the man) and the cuck is a "half-man" or "less than a complete man", then it is only natural that the superior man would ask the cuck to leave the room.

Two and a half men in a room with a hot wife - doesn't feel right - the half man has to leave straight away when he is asked, because no matter how much he watches hoping to pick up ideas on how he can become a better lover, he remains for all time just a half-man.

So the cuckoldress gets fucked by the (twice the man) and is going to make sounds her husband has never heard before - to save him from that embarrassment, the wife is being kind to ask him to vacate the room NOW !!! It is so nice that she would consider his feelings and give him a list of jobs that he is LIKELY TO BE A CHAMPION AT DOING.

My wife is often away in a hotel with her lover so I dont have the option of watching alll the time ( although it does happen on occassion ). But I think it adds a massive amount of submission and humiliation emotions to "not be allowed to see". I feel more "used and abused" by her , which is what I enjoy.

My wife has had many lovers (mainly much younger black men) over the years and I have never been allowed to watch. Some of the men are shy to begin with but my wife always puts them totally at ease. I am allowed to be around when they are fully clothed and the man is kissing and carresing her but not for intercourse which is always in our main bedroom with the door locked. I think this is correct as a couple should always make love in private.

wow you guys need to man up.shes my wife guys come and go the sex fun is for us whoever the guy is he gets a bonus of banging my wife if he wasn't comfortable of me watching or joining he knows where the door is at and to forget our number.i will surely share my wife happily but with never take second place to another

My wife Jen actually does allow me to watch most of the time, but on some occasions she'd rather be alone with her lover.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes being ****** to listen to the sound of my wife moaning and urging her stud to fuck her really hard is an incredible thrill. And I think she knows this as well.

Plus considering that some husbands are NEVER allowed to watch, I feel I am luckier than most.

Most of the time I can watch Missey and her boy friend. But there are times when Missey orders me out of the room.
You should definately listen to Mistress Saraha. I have found that she is very knowlegable. I really great source of insight.

My wife sometimes will ask me to leave the room when shes with her lover and his friends
sometimes I get to watch for a while depends what sort of mood they are in. If shes at his apartment he will let me watch for a while but then I am asked to leave and then return next morning to collect her. She is now without her lover as he had to move for work so we are looking for a new Bull in the Vancouver BC area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back