• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE & Black creampie

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
where?

where are the pics??

they are here...... when we don't see any interest from public we take them down....

Your photo is so beautiful that you should never take it down again. Please leave it for those who love to look at it but may be too awestruck and shy to make a comment. Seeing a penis about to enter your hairless, sexy pussy is so powerfully erotic and would give a lot of wantabee cucks an instant hard on. Please don't underestimate the visual pleasure you have already give a lot of readers. Any more would be appreciated if you can permanently loan them to the thread.

Your photo is so beautiful that you should never take it down again. Please leave it for those who love to look at it but may be too awestruck and shy to make a comment. Seeing a penis about to enter your hairless, sexy pussy is so powerfully erotic and would give a lot of wantabee cucks an instant hard on. Please don't underestimate the visual pleasure you have already give a lot of readers. Any more photos would be appreciated if you can "permanently" loan them to the thread. A pussy as good as yours should not be hidden behind clothes, could you take a quantum leap forward in bravery and share it more with the world?

sorry, dont see any pics?

we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 yrs now...

pics are hot. wife loves them. BIG ??? are you from Pa.

Very Nice

Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I can't see the photos everyone is talking about? Am i missing something?

thx very much mat

this is my wife and me.......(when she's not fucking bbc):)

Users who are viewing this thread