• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE & Black creampie

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
red swollen creampie

Nice pictures....nice story. Very sexy lady, love seeing her proud to show that thick creamy cum dripping out of her honey hole. Mrreeooww!!

these pictures are so hot, you are so lucky to have her and the situation you;re in

Melting!!!

Fucking awesome pics...especially one where she is being fucked but her attention is on real black meat.... MORE PLEASE!!!

This is where I joined in while she was riding on his black cock; I went double vag on her and emptied my load deep inside coating his cock and her inner pussy walls with my hot semen…:D

great cream pie

Did You Clean Her Up After Those Pictures?? Do You Have Pics Of Him Fucking Your Wife?

great photos

Her pussy looks very happy and has a big smile on its lips. Great photos

wow! best post ever!!! thank you! please more post in the future!! great pics! thanks again!!!!

Love the red toenails.

Spectacular and beautiful, many thanks.

Very nice pictures, especially the close up showing both the cum leakage and her wedding ring..nice touch

pic

Oh Man shes hott! How about her asshole? did he pipe her asshole?

Holy Shit you got it goin on. Your wife is so fucking hot with the cum load leaking out of her snatch. The only way it could be hotter is if another was leaking from her mouth. Thanks for sharing

Long after I emptied my load he was still going ..and I believe that he shot 3 loads that night inside my wife….This was a first time she said , she felt dick squirting hot sperm..

i think he was done here....

Awesome pics

Hi reminded me of my black bull. Loved the ones with you and your bull. My wimp
hubby cleans up my black creampie too.

delpfincouple30 said:
Few shots of My wife made last saturday....
let us know if you like them ...there is story attached to it!

Two of them on bed, totally exhausted with her pussy leaking his cum.(4 months in waiting worth of cum)!:D :D :eek:
OMG i would have my face burried in that pie and loving every second of it

WOW awesome pics thx

Pics

Amazing and thanks. Wish that was my wife getting fucked by that bbc.

two of the best "delpfincouple30 and mkitty"

pittsburghbull4cuck and melharrisme have it so right!!! delpfincouple30 and mkitty are by far the 2 best here and have the best, hottest post on the site!! please keep posting more we love you!!!!!! so awesome!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread