My wife: blackmailed and bred by an Asian

• Thread starterlonetalker
  • Start date
Great story

Read the story, thought it was great. Would like to know more, did she continue with this life style? Also any pictures?

I would have immediatley killed Thuy by clubbing him to death with a hammer or whatever instrument I could get, Or maybe strangulation which is not as messy. (I would have pounded extra hard about the mouth area because of his concocted lies) dismembered, burned (On a large grill, piece by piece) and buried his body (Which would have given me time to fly out of the country with my wife intact). After leaving the country, I would file a missing person report on Thuy, but they'd never find him. (unless they can resurrect ashes!!!) LOL!!

Has anyone received an e-mailed copy of the story?

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't received anything either!

I sent my email, I wrote message, but I never received anything. You prick.:mad:

Your Story

I would love to have the rest of the story.......PLEASE. I can't wait, please hurry.

hey did any of you guys received the rest of this story,,,because i submitted my email to this addres lonetalker2000@hotmail.com and didn't receive anything......someone please email me the story at.....omunegru2@yahoo.com

Where can I find the original story

Blackmailed

Hi there.

Would like to hear your full story.

Regards.

Sam

its not coming.

Yes, add me to the list of persons to whom you are emailing your story. jeffdeveraux@hotmail.com. I enjoyed reading it so far, and am eager to hear the rest.
lonetalker said:
Forward

I am writing this account as part of my current obsession with the whole cuckold scene. Until awhile ago I never really thought about such things, and had not discovered the intense sexual arousal that some men at least find at seeing their wife as the sexual slave of another man. For nine months my wife and I lived in the house of the man who blackmailed us, and treated my wife as if he were her rightful husband. It was intended that I be wholly humiliated by acting as witness and participant. I am still trying to determine if that humiliation was in fact a major reason why I was so deeply sexually aroused virtually the entire time, a fact that was obvious to everyone. Was is also just the fact of seeing the woman I loved ****** to strip away her normal inhibitions and morality and become simply a body? There was also the intense pride I felt in my wife that another man also found her so sexy and desirable, that I was married to a woman who gave other men erections, made other men want to breed with her simply because of her body. I don’t know all the reasons, but I fell even more in love with her as a result, and this story is part of my journey to try and understand what happened to me as much as to my wife.

My Story

When people in our church group see Lisa and I enter with our two children, they smile upon us as pillars of respectability and charity. They see our oldest girl, aged 2, as a beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed Caucasian, just like her mother. And they assume the cute little Asian baby boy is our adopted son, a sign of our willingness to take on a poor helpless orphan for the glory of God.

If they only knew the truth.

Little Samuel is not adopted, but a biological son of Lisa’s. I was going to say a natural son, but there was nothing natural in the way he was conceived.

About a year ago I was given a one year transfer from my place of business in Australia to a subsidiary company in Vietnam, where I was to install and troubleshoot some financial and accounting software. We did not want to be apart for that long, especially having a new baby to share. And we both thought that Lisa could pick up some alternative cultural experiences. She did, but not in the way we had anticipated.

Let me begin by saying that at the time, Lisa was 35 years old. She is a buxom, mature blonde with wide, child-bearing hips and a meaty ass. With her light green eyes and fine features, she has always been a very attractive woman. Nonetheless she was a modest, sexually inexperienced woman, a church-goer and dedicated wife and mother. I was 45 at the time, an average kind of guy, very flattered to have married such a good looking woman, but as I said rather naïve about the sexual interest she could arouse in men.

I found this to be particularly true in Vietnam, where her white skin and ample body were obvious features of interest to every male we met. Lisa was stared at and pawed and approached on many occasions, and she was both amused and alarmed by it all. We settled into a small flat in a large block of apartments, and the first few months flew by with work and some social engagements, mainly with other white Australians and Americans in the same business.

My boss, Mr Thuy, was in his early fifties, and unlike many Vietnamese men he was somewhat overweight and balding. He was unmarried. I noticed he took an immediate interest in my wife.

(I found out a lot more about Thuy later on, as this story will reveal, but if you want to know more about him and his views on white women, my email address is at the end of this story).

He often invited us over for social occasions, and kept taking her hand and eyeing her off and talking to her, and encouraging her to bring the baby along. I wondered at this until I realised he was hoping to see Lisa breastfeeding in his view. At any rate, Lisa did not pay too much attention to his advances, except to be friendly and a little aloof, and she definitely did not breastfeed in his presence.

This story really begins when we had been in Vietnam for about two months. Lisa and I plus a few other couples were invited to a cocktail party at Thuy’s house. We were just thinking of saying our farewells and going home when Thuy came up and stated that he thought it would be best if Lisa and I stayed on a little while longer, as there was an important legal matter he needed to talk to us about. His face was rather stern and unfriendly when he was talking to me, and I began to wonder if there was some problem.

Once we were alone with Thuy he firmly told us to sit down, and pulled out a file from his desk in the office he had at home. He told me that, according to his accountants, his firm was short by over $US 500,000, that the money was missing from my section, and that he was turning the matter over to the police. He accused me of embezzling that sum, and that he had already had our passports and visas impounded. While we listened in a stunned silence he went on to give a long grim picture of the legal realities in Vietnam, about the probable months I would spend in custody while the case was being investigated. He told me that the penalty for embezzlement of such a large sum was a possible twenty year sentence.

It was in vain that I pleaded ignorance and innocence. He told me that, even if I was proven innocent, the process would take many months, would cost me an enormous sum in legal fees, and that I had best prepare for a rather intimidating police interview in the morning.

‘But I am prepared to find a way to settle this matter out of court,’ he said, rising from behind his desk for the first time and moving to stand next to a weeping Lisa. He looked down at her and then over at me. ‘That amount of money represents a substantial proportion of my firm’s business, Paul. I will drop the matter here and now if you and Lisa agree to me becoming Lisa’s lover, taking your place as her husband for the time remaining before you leave the country.’

I rose to my feet to protest in anger, but he simply turned away. ‘I’ll leave you alone for a few minutes to talk it over. Consider the alternatives closely, Paul. With you in jail, I promise I will do all in my power to be given custodial rights over Lisa at any rate. And if I fail at that, I will leave it to your imagination as to whose hands she may end up in here in Vietnam. She might even have to go to a detainee camp, where I have no doubt she will be ***** violently, and with impunity.’

With that he left the room. I took Lisa in my arms, but there was little need for words, we both knew we had no real choice in the matter. Which is what we told Thuy on his return, and it was clear he had expected nothing else. He simply nodded and walked up to Lisa and put an arm around her waist, then spoke to both of us.

‘You will move into my house tomorrow, bring everything, you will not be returning to your flat again. Make arrangements to start your baby on a bottle, no more breastfeeding of her, Lisa, from this moment all your milk belongs to me alone.‘

He turned and looked her in the eyes. ‘From this moment you are to think of me as your second, true husband, and of yourself as my true wife. You will treat me as a wife treats her husband here in Vietnam, with love and obedience. You will deny me nothing and offer me everything. You are to please me, entertain me and satisfy me in every way. I do not like to mar this moment with threats, but I warn you, Lisa. Never show me the slightest sign of unhappiness or displeasure or unwillingness to submit to me. Never show me anything but what a loving wife shows the husband she adores.’

With those words our new life began.

The story is too long for this forum, but I can email it in full to anyone who wants to hear all about it.

Any comments or requests for further details please email me at

lonetalker2000@hotmail.com

Paul

very nice story, please, thanks for sending me rest of the story;very excitig;
homarie@hotmail.fr