• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife does others

fireman4562

New around here...
Beloved Member
Love to watch her with others

Attachments

• 01 19 2002 1.JPG
    01 19 2002 1.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,752
  • 01 25 2002 2.JPG
    01 25 2002 2.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,801
  • 2004 05 14 04 size.jpg
    2004 05 14 04 size.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4,957
  • 2004 05 14 14 size.jpg
    2004 05 14 14 size.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3,804
I agree!!!

That 3rd picture is great. In fact, I would love to suck that cock. Any bbc in Phoenix want to have their cock sucked?????????

great photos

...Hi....Nice photo of your wife sucking and fucking big superior black cock. Nothing and i mean nothing is more sexier than a mature white wife like yours who suck and fuck big superior black cock while the husband and jacks-off. More and more white couples are into the cuckold lifestyle nowadays and it getting bigger everyweek. Its also very hott to know that so many white wives sexual needs are being taking care of by well hung black men while their cuckold husbands watch, clean-up and jacks-off

Great pictures

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your wife sharing!

The ones of her having sex with white guys are great, too. Still don't get why people only comment on the black men...

Love to see more, of any color.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Fireman

What a lovely Hot Wife you have sir. She just gives me a wonderful warn feeling all over. She is very special and she looks very loving when she is taking those cocks. She is a KEEPER. Wishing you and her all the best And I am very envious of those guys that are getting her pussy. VERY VERY SPECIAL:) okdeacon

have to agree with BillnMary

Hello, first let me say, awesome pictures. I especially love the third one with her sucking blackcock and you can see her wedding ring, very hot. And I agree with Billnmary about wives needing BBC. I talked with my wife for over a year about swinging and having a threesome and she finaly agreed. She thought I just wanted sex with other women, but I promised her that we would only meet with other guys and she said yes. That was over two years ago and since the first of this year, she has totally cuckolded me with her two black boyfriends. She has given me a handjob once this year but keeps me locked up in a chastity device. The other times I am allowed to cum I must jerkoff in front of her with a time limit to boot or I dont get to cum. I have only had three orgasms this year so far and I believe that she will continually make the wait longer. I can tell a difference in her since she has had a steady blackcock to fuck and I can also tell that she loves it. :eek:

Thanks All

Yes I must say I am a lucky guy to have her fuck and suck all these other sguys. We have been doing this for about ten years now. I love it when she gets with these guys. So hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Her hand wrapped around that BBC with the wedding ring is wonderful. mORE !!!

You are so lucky to have such a hot wife. I really love the last two pictures with her black lover. I'd enjoy hearing from her as to what she thinks of black cock, sucking and fucking it. She looks like she is really enjoying herself and I bet you are too. How you can fucking control yourself is beyond me but I'd love to see my wife try it as well. More pictures please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back