• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife feels she is not pretty - Please please comment

• Thread starterTease_Me
  • Start date
Tease_Me said:
Hey all,

thanks for the comments so far, it has certainly helped alot, here is a new pic of my wife for you to look over :)

please feel free to share your thoughts on what you might like to do with her ...

From this pair of pics I'd say that she has a well-fuckable body - great boobs and her figure looks decent. The face-shot would be 1000% better with the addition of one the ----------- a smile :)

What to do with her? I'd love to join her in a shower room and feel her body rub all over me as we soap each other up - then turn her round, bend her over, and bang her to a screaming orgasm under the flowing water. :cool:

OK, the more pics you post the better she looks. All of them indicate a lovely body but the first one did not do her any favors in the facial expression. The others show a much lovelier perspective and if you do turn her out all the men fucking her will be happy for it.

Maybe It's Not Her Looks

Me thinks a gal is born realizing that any man would bed her. Horny men would for sure. Older men will because she appears young and filled with life in comparison. And her peers will if only because she has the right plumbing. So little girls aim to develop style, charm and substance to gain some kind of substantial attraction and glue in a relationship. They also set their sights on a manner of life such as being upright moms, housewives and/or citizens. Your wife "looks" like the typical gal and one formed more out of substance than just frills. She may not be telling you the entire truth concerning whoring herself to your passions. You may fantasize about watching her throw her panties at you while she gives herself to some powerful bull, yet her fantasies may run along a different storyline. Maybe sex outside of your relationship is not the kind of relationship she has formulated for (you and) her. Off hand, that's what I see when I look at her pix. I see a woman, I don't see trash.
She may very well be the perfect cuckoldress in that if she cheats it will not be for your lusts and in the end leave you not only holding her panties but also the bag.

Hi all,

Once again, thanks for all the supportive comments.

as for Joe's comment I found it to be a very interesting and deep response. - I also want to say that what you "see" in the pictures about my wife are 100% correct. We have an excellent marriage and I have developed these hotwife/cuckold fantasies over the last 2 years. Thankfully we have a very open relationship and I am fortunate enough to have a wife who is willing to listen (and indulge me) in all of my fantasies that have developed over the years. The idea of her cucking me is certainly not out of the question and even intreagues her to a degree but again as you say
"They also set their sights on a manner of life such as being upright moms, housewives and/or citizens."
and this is certainly true of my wife who is not only an excellent mother to our kids but also an excellent wife to me.

That said I still get a hardon when we discuss her cuckolding me .... but again it all comes down to "1 step at a time" and I am not about to force anything on my wife that she does not want :) ... so it may take a while but if anything ever happens I will be sure to update you all

Tease_Me,

See the 8-part article that starts here:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

It might also help your wife to begin to view cuckolding you as something that's normal and appropriate — meaning, lots of women do it — if you refer her to this online magazine or "e-zine":

The Magazine of Cuckolding For Women

Your wife, BTW, is a very attractive woman. Nice. She looks good and definitely has potential to expand her (and thus, indirectly, your) sexual horizons, in my opinion.

—Custer

My wife dresses me in her panties and ties a stocking around the base of my pee pee as she calls it as she requires me to go thru photos here and stroke my dickie for her. She is standing behind me and is dressed in nothing but stockings, high heels and a big strap on which will be used to punish me at the end of our session. I cannot cum with the stocking tied on me but let me assure you that your wife is a very hot lady, and I love the second picture as this reminds me of my wife as she masturbates as we look at photos here. I wish your wife could come and squat on my face and let me honor her by servicing her as I dribble and my balls turn blue. My wife gets a kick out of how excited your wife is getting me....thank you and thank her.......

Well the best part was displayed. Keep it up!

I would love to tie up that hot slutty wife of yours and fuck her like crazy.

If your wife struck the first photo pose next to the highway, the traffic would bank up 20miles and the guys would get out and make a lot of offers she might not be able to refuse. Her body is truly nice, and now she just needs some charming men to come and spend the weekend with you and her. I am QUITE SURE that by Monday morning, she will no longer have low self-esteem, and she will have a tired (but contented) pussy and they guys will have souvenir panties to slip under their pillows.

If you and your wife want to taste cucking or hot-wifeing, you both have the credentials to have a lot of fun with it.

OK wannabe cuck - you need to get a dom bull into your lives and be trained up as a couple. She looks slutty and i normally can judge if they are up for it and you can feel relieved that she def would be. Get in touch with me if you need some detailed help.I would fuck while you watched and make you clean up while I wank and then cover her face as well.

Very sexy! I'd love to fuck that pretty little mouth of hers...Let's see more!

She can't possibly think that she isn't hot!

i would

i would love 2 fuck your wife... please show some pic. of her ass

Is she Ugly or Pretty

Ok -she looks like a slut and is ugly but sexy and looks as if she would enjoy been used and abused by many. She probably already has.
Anyway you are lucky to have her.

There is one thing missing from your wifes pictures that keep her from looking her most beautiful...A smile. She is fanastic looking both body and face put a smile on her face and she could command me any time.

Users who are viewing this thread