• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife, first post

Crazyguy1616

New around here...
Beloved Member
A picture of my, she'll be excited to find out I posted it, comments are welcomed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
WOW !!! That's one phenomenal woman . Those tits look unreal . Are they real ? What an ass too ! Really want more of her . Just think how excited she'll get when you share her nudes . I know I sure will be !!!

A picture of my wife. She'll be excited to find out I posted it. Comments are welcome.

What voluptuous big tits, what a curvaceous body, what sensuous long hair. If your wife's face is as beautiful as the rest of her, as I expect it is, she's certainly a gorgeous and sensuously-sexual looking woman.

And, you should definitely tell her and show her that you've posted some of her photos in this forum, so she can read the admiring responses of us forum-members. Maybe your sexy wife will encourage you to past at some least partial views of her no-doubt alluring face.

Hi Crazyguy and thanks. You can let your lady know the pic with the green top made at least bbc hard. The sight of two little bumps immediately made we wonder whether she would enjoy a little cock spanking on them and then the one with her boobs bare told me she deserved a pearl necklace followed quickly by undoing the tie on the pink panties for some serious pussy pounding.

Its great that her boobs are real too - in my experience, gals with fake boobs often loose some nipple sensitivity which sorta defeats the purpose!

Bulldog

My god... She has my cock twitching to pump rope after rope of my seed inside her. She has some nice DSL too. I hope she gets shared.

What a lovely body .. !! Recently into the lifestyle with my wifey ... couple of pics of her attached. Looking for Bulls for online or real meets (in Bangalore) ... any interested suitors?

I would fuck her till she walked funny and leaked my cum for days, so, so hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back