• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife flashing in a bar!

• Thread starterlacypanties
  • Start date
Those are great legs. I think she should step it up a little each time you go out. Try something even a little more risque` next time. ;-)

At it again ...

Last week it was back to the same bar in town and another bout of flashing. This time the panties were lost halfway thru the night and she flashed her shaven cunt for me and anyone else who cared to see.

Attachments

• IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_2258.jpg
    IMG_2258.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2259.jpg
    IMG_2259.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2261.jpg
    IMG_2261.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 306
and some more of her flashing ..

Please post more comments about what you think of her. Also if you have any dares for us to try and do, photo in risky places etc , please lets hear them

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpg
    IMG_2262.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 558
Great shots lacypanties - that last one with the guy standing a few feet away OBLIVIOUS to what he's messing :D Love it.

Next thing needs to be a 'nipple slip'. Low cut top, bending forwards for her drink, go on - talk her into it.

How about some shots of her satisfying herself after she's gotton all worked up at the pub?

great pics - I don't know what sort of bar you go to but it's amazing that no one seems to notice, even when she sits with her panties on her lap!

Great pictures of a very beautiful woman! You're one luck guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Wife

We had been in many bars over the year, when we first started going to them we were both going together. After a while she asked me to let her go in alone which I immediately agreed to. I would do in five or 10 minutes after set in an out-of-the-way place watch men hit on her when she was picked up go home and do my thing. Knowing that the man that her up was going to have one hell of a wild time in bed.

Thanks You Two

okdeacon said:
Lacepanties Please show some more photos of your wife spreading and showing her panties!!!!!!!:p She is so hot doing her little show. Has she got some newcock yet? okdeacon

When i went back and picked up this thread and requested more photos never in my mind did i think it would be so hot. I just love your woman, her legs are just devine and ever little freckle is just so hot. PLEASE dont stop as this is causing a lot of whacking out here. Each and every thing you post will be deeply appreicated and truly enjoyed. Oh to get to kiss that pretty shaved pussy. If you ever answered i missed it but am curious to know if any other dicks have enjoyed her charms during your marriage? This lady is a born tease and has what it takes to fuck up mens heads. Damm we love her for it!!! Waitng ,watching and saying grace. :p:pokdeacon Can almost smell her panties:D

Response to your request....

Lacypanties,

lacypanties said:
Please post more comments about what you think of her. Also if you have any dares for us to try and do, photo in risky places etc , please lets hear them.

Your wife is better-dressed this time. That's a nice little black dress.... *very*nice.... and an excellent display of her stocking tops. She appears to be a sexually-assertive woman. That's very positive.

I notice the bar is more populated this time around. The men in the background who seem not to be noticing your wife (actually, I'm sure they do) probably assume (accurately) that you're a couple and it's you, across the table with your camera, she's attempting to seduce.

Thus, a suitable "dare" would be as suggested above by "Loveit" — i.e., for your wife to walk into the bar as a single and talk and flirt with whomever she wishes, while you walk in 15 or 20 minutes later, also as a single, then sit some distance away by yourself. And encourage your wife in advance — she will need to agree to this, of course — to leave with whomever she finds attractive and flirts with (with the option to not leave with anyone, if she doesn't find anyone she's attracted to that evening).

If you and your wife decide to proceed along these lines, some safety precautions will, of course, be in order. For instance, both of you having cell phones — then before she leaves, she visits the ladies restroom, calls you, and tells you his name and where they're going. Then when they arrive, it would be very desirable for her to call you and tell you specifically where she is, including street address and apt. no.

Good luck! I suspect you will soon be a cuckold husband married to a hotwife. She looks good and appears to have an attitude conducive to, shall I say, sexual fulfillment.

Regards—

Custer

Love the new pics your wife is very sexy, what kind of response did she get when she flashed her shaved pussy!! Do share more!!

lacypanties said:
My wife was flashing in a bar last week allowing me to take these shots and she wasn't bothered if anyone else saw her! What do you guys think of her? Is she fuckworthy?

What a slutty tart, i love it, i guess her pussy was dripping by the time you were able to sort her out.

Users who are viewing this thread