• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife flashing in a bar!

• Thread starterlacypanties
  • Start date

lacypanties

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2007
My wife was flashing in a bar last week allowing me to take these shots and she wasn't bothered if anyone else saw her! What do you guys think of her? Is she fuckworthy?

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,960
  • IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,173
  • IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,968
fuckworthy?????

your wife is very sexy slut...she is soooo hot

she is so perfect to jerck off to.....tonight............very sexy hot...you must be so proud of her....how about offering her a big black stud's cock...so she can jump very hard on it ???

more pics pls

What A Tease

I just love to be teased like your little sweetie is doing and white panties are like finding gold in them thar hills. There is nothing any sexier that a woman that is at ease showing her panties and such beautiful legs. Is she? The answer my man is HELL YES. Your woman is table pussy sir. Thanks to you and HER for this hard on and this big ass grin one my face. Wow she can pull on my ears anytime, and i mean anytime. Excuse me while i wipe this slobber from my chin. :p:p:p:p More if you dare. okdeacon

I would love to take her out to the parkinglot and fuck the hell out of her

I would have hit on her! Very hot pics! I'd love to see more.

looking real heated there. Lovely legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she could act even more sexy if she showed some cleavage, but she does look rather nice in a short dress.

Another one showing panties

Here is another shot from the same night, love the comments guys, keep 'em cumming please?

Attachments

• IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,674
Were there others in the bar, other than the 2 guys behind?

Lacypanties,

The two guys behind your wife seem absorbed in their conversation and uninterested. Were there others (unseen in your pix) on the same side of her as you and your camera, or was the bar deserted with the exception of those two guys?

—Custer

Does she flash in the car without panties on for the truckies? Have you a photo of her pubic hair on display, or of her holding her vulva lips apart for guys to see inside?

She was needing dick that night. Hope she got what she wanted?

She got dick that night....

.....but shame about it was that it was only my little 4 incher and not a bigger cock like she deserves!

legs

she really has sexy legs and she is fuckable

where u at? - I'd love to train her to be a cum slut!

Nice legs, I saved those leg pictures. Expensive stockings. Nice show. That last photo she could have saved the panties, that’s something she really does not need. Does she ever go out with you without these useless things?

That Did It

Holy shit lacepanties that fucking did it. With her legs spread and showing her white panties totally fucked me UP. Tell her i fucking love her for it. I'd eat her pussy and suck on it until it was dry enough for her to use it as a powder puff. THANKS :p:p:p:p okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Holy shit lacepanties that fucking did it. With her legs spread and showing her white panties totally fucked me UP. Tell her i fucking love her for it. I'd eat her pussy and suck on it until it was dry enough for her to use it as a powder puff. THANKS :p:p:p:p okdeacon
PS Damm right she deserves some prime cock. You should let her go get herself some. Its a shame man that that she is only getting 5 in's . That woman is being wasted. I know you are doing YOUR best but help her out. She caused a very big shot from me. THANKS AGAIN I LOVE THEM LEGS AND THEM FUCKING HOT WHITE PANTIES. okdeacon I am smoking hot thanks to her.

fantastic .thanksss.

We Havent Forgot Your Wife

Lacepanties Please show some more photos of your wife spreading and showing her panties!!!!!!!:p She is so hot doing her little show. ;) Has she got some newcock yet? :eek: okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread