• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for Black

• Thread starterBadHubby2k
  • Start date

BadHubby2k

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2007
Here she is..... what do you think?

Attachments

• DSC00016_sm.jpg
    DSC00016_sm.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • DSC00019_sm.jpg
    DSC00019_sm.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,040
Nice........wanna see more

from what I can see......pretty damm good..but more would make a better 'judging'....:pimp:

as you wish....

Attachments

• DSC00002_sm.jpg
    DSC00002_sm.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 541
  • DSC00003_sm.jpg
    DSC00003_sm.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 891
More!

Love her, love, love her! More, more, more! Pictures, that is. Skin too!

Verry verry nice In the first photo she seems to be spread open plenty wide.thanks

she is not shy to spread her legs, and her tits look sooooooooo suckable

you might be a bad hubby, but you can make that up to us all, by making sure she gets the top-up sex her delicious body deserves (and I hope, craves).

she sure is a nice package for BBC - and a few white bulls might be craving to eat her cum leakage after a breeding session

Here's more of my wife for everyone...especially love to see her with BBC...actually multiple BBC's

Attachments

• DSC00004_sm.jpg
    DSC00004_sm.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC00005_sm.jpg
    DSC00005_sm.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:
real nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
ty cream, I think she would look hotter with some BBC on her

here's a couple more of the 'slut' - like that tit?

Attachments

• DSC00006_sm.jpg
    DSC00006_sm.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC00009_sm.jpg
    DSC00009_sm.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 573
Hubby, be a good cuck and gonna get your wife some BBC... she's longing for it... We want to see her taken by a bunch of BBC!!! Don't disappoint her!

Just do it - I would like to see her get a massage with sperm replacing the massage oil. In other words, quite a few bulls attending to her slit, clit and tits.

thanks for all the comments, and for those that have sent pm's - i will respond and we can explore your requests......

here's more of her for your comments.....pm for face pics more detail information -

Attachments

• DSC00001_sm.jpg
    DSC00001_sm.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00003_sm.jpg
    DSC00003_sm.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00007_sm.jpg
    DSC00007_sm.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: littlestubby5in
Yes I want to fuck her as she spreads across that bed.Love her titties, what size they are very nice.

How do you both manage to sleep in such a small bed?

nice looking body. please lose the granny panties. i didn t think they still made them. except for old ladies

Looks prepared to be blessed with some bbc, but, if interested bulls are like the ones I have met, she needs to loose those granny panties and get something more aluring like from Victoria"s Secret.

Users who are viewing this thread