• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for your approval

• Thread startertrcsooner
  • Start date
Your wife is so AMAZINGLY sexy, and single bulls should seriously CONSIDER relocating as they are likely to get all the OMG sex you can handle with her.

Treat her nice and she will squirt her cum over your face while you are licking her box.

She sounds like she will let you breed a complete family for her (and cucky) to enjoy.

Maybe cucky will make you breakfast in bed to thank you for fucking his pretty wife.

That last pic, where she is on all 4's, I'd love to position myself behind her and bury my cock balls deep into that pussy and ass.

i am waiting in atlanta to give her all she need

Gorgeous! I hope she gets black bred soon! Love to see more of your beautiful wife umm Maybe without the face blur???

i am waiting so let me know kennethsuff@yahoo. com

She looks very very nice. Hope she gets some real soon.

T

no takers ? must be a lot of fakers here, nobody wants to send a pic ... interesting

Awesome body! Would love to see more of her. Any luck with the brothers yet?

Users who are viewing this thread