• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for your approval

• Thread startertrcsooner
  • Start date

trcsooner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2005
we're really curious what you guys think of her? Especially BULLS!!!!
I have a vasectomy and she wants a baby, so she needs to be bred.
Any takers?

Beutiful!!!!

Where are you guys located?:clap:

Oklahoma

WOW! She's AWESOME!! That is a sexy, hot woman to me! I'm Tommy in OKC! Contact thru (P)rivate (M)essage PLEASSSSEEEEE ~Tommy

She is definitely hot and I am sure that someone will accept the challenge. Good Luck!!!

Damn fine

You should catch a ride with g8leggz when they come visit for her bbc gb and join us!!

would love to eat all the cum that drips out of her asshole, more pics pls

very nice

curvy ass, bald pussy...looks like a great ride.

I approve she is very sexy

Helper

trcsooner said:
we're really curious what you guys think of her? Especially BULLS!!!!
I have a vasectomy and she wants a baby, so she needs to be bred.
Any takers?

Dude,

I just saaw the wife and I think she is one hot momma. Spoke to her online and told her I would drop my addy. Have her reach out to me: uwood2woodntu@yahoo.com and lets work things out!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very, very hot! If I was even within five hundred miles of you I'd travel to breed her. I'd love to hit that.

why ask a stupid question...

nice pics trcsooner. Where you guys located?

thx for all the interest... wow!!!

How about showing us some more of her?

Sorry guys if we haven't gotten back to you yet. We've been really busy lately. She really enjoyed her phone conversation with her "REAL MAN", you know who you are....It just sucks you live so far away. We wish we could find someone locally not just to breed her, but to be her boyfriend....(BLACK ONLY !!!!!)

You are a lucky man. I wish i could lick her feet and high heels. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot, very hot...I'd give her what she needs... :D

she definitely is a little hottie...any reason she doesn't want her face shown?

Users who are viewing this thread