• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for your viewing pleasure

• Thread startermin_man1220
  • Start date

min_man1220

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2007
mmm hope you like my wifes pics mmmm love to hear your comments one her mmmm and love tho share her pics

Attachments

• 1 (26).jpg
    1 (26).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,239
  • DSC01928.jpg
    DSC01928.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,225
Reactions: AnnsHubby, Hungforplay, Ladiesfucker and 1 other person
She's cute as hell. you're a lucky guy.... Let's see more!

Reactions: toolman2c and kinkyexpat
Mmmm she is a very sexy girl.:)

mmm love showing her mmm love to be cucked.. and have someone in control of her pics mmm that would post her and tease my cock.. and ****** her mmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 1 (17).jpg
    1 (17).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,010
  • DSCN4013.jpg
    DSCN4013.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Love
She's hot! I'd love to slide my thick 8 into her! Let's see more!

very hot

I am going to JO looking at her picture. yumm.

Reactions: toolman2c
mmmm glad you all are liking her mmmm makes me want to ****** more of her mmmmm
what would you like to see I have thousands of her pics mmmm

Attachments

• Carb Day (174).jpg
    Carb Day (174).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Love
more

Please send more. Would love to see close up of her pussy.

She's hot! Love that sweet little ass of hers, I could go for hours on that. Would love to make her mine for awhile. Where do you live? Let's see some pix of her in action. Not you but with other men :p

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, bonemeal and kinkyexpat
love them nipples also

more

what else would you like to see.. should I let someone crossloop me and post any of her they want mmmmm

crossloop you??? what's that? post anything else you got...

Lovely girl (great boobs). Post more photos and also tell us about her - what does she like doing? Where?? With who???? :)

You are one very lucky guy to have a beautiful wife like this. It would be such an honor for me to be her hubby and she comes home and pulls me to the bedroom telling me that it was "clean up time" as I would lick her creampie of everything she has taken for the evening. I would love to see pictures of her doing that to you or making someone do it for her. More photos please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is definitely a sweetheart! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. just thinking about you licking Me froom her lovely yourng slit - feeling My cum dripping into your mouth knowing that you are going to clean Me up next.. and that she has plans for you and My cock.. yeah, pos tmore pics please or tell us where we can view al that you have.

Lovely honey there. Love those nipples standing straight up, yum, would love to them in mouth or between my fingers. Rest of her lovely too, very sexy lady.

I would take my time with her, find her turn ons and definitely finish her with a long hard fucking, leaving her cunt well used and dripping my cum for your pleasure.

Lets see some pussy and ass.

• Love
I would luv to leave my huge load in her (for you to clean up, of course)

I could view a millons pictures of your wife and never get tired.

Keep the pics coming and you'll keep us cumming

Users who are viewing this thread