• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife getting a black cock

• Thread starterivaslutwife
  • Start date

ivaslutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2006
As my user name says. "I have a slut wife" and she loves getting eaten and then stuffed by big black cocks! She only does bareback.
In these shots, he eats her pussy to get her hot and wet (she gets VERY wet!) and then he enters her while she fingers her clit. Then he bends her in half and fucks her deep and hard. Finally, she pulls him into her cunt while he empties his load deep inside her!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,340
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 669
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 435
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Love
Reactions: toolman
Lucky woman!

Like the sexy way she slowly opens up for her big man....

Wow! Comments from two ladies -- that's great! Thank you!

And to "the good wife": my wife says it is too bad you're so far away. She would love to rub pussies with you until they are all wet and then 69 with you while you both get fucked by huge black dicks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely.

Well ivaslutwife that certainly does sound like a good time....I have always wanted to find a friend I could share a few guys with in a mini-group

That is so beautiful, I can only wish for a woman that will do that.

the good wife said:
Well ivaslutwife that certainly does sound like a good time....I have always wanted to find a friend I could share a few guys with in a mini-group

And maybe when those black bulls finish filling you with their cum, I can fuck your sweet pussy with my white cock while my wife sucks your nipples and massages your clit?

That last pick is hot. love how he's smashing into her.

eddymunster90 said:
That last pick is hot. love how he's smashing into her.

He was deep inside her and she was pulling him in as far as he could get. He filled her with a big load of cum.

That's it for comments?

Wouldnt mind shoving my cock into her and creaming her a few times indeed with my black cock.

I can't wait till my wife gets her first dose of black.

But luv your pics!!

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. The wife looks awesome with BBC.

she looks great, any cream pie shots?

Thank you

My slut wife is very pleased that her pictures have received such favorable responses. Here are a couple of her with the same bull while she sucks his black cock.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 387
cheshirebloke said:
she looks great, any cream pie shots?

Here are some close up pussy shots, one with her pussy jewelry, one with a black dildo, and wide open with a little sperm leaking out. Enjoy!

Attachments

• puss1a.jpg
    puss1a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 284
  • puss4a.jpg
    puss4a.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 290
  • puss3.jpg
    puss3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 424
Thanks for sharing with us, appreciate the effort.
--Kaitlyn--

Wow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread