• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife has a lack of confidence

• Thread startermrbeefy
  • Start date

mrbeefy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
ffdgdgsdasfdsfds

Well with the picture's you provided. I'd say you got youself a REAL HOTTIE who I would love to come fuck for you. Just say when and where. She is a true HOTTIE

i agree

would fuck her in a second...especially the last pic...love baby doll outfits! :)

Thanks for the replies. Heres another one for ya

hmmm

don't suppose u have a pic, with her wearing the matching fluffy heels???:)

She has them but I can never get her to wear them. But I do have some pregnant pics of her. Anyone wanna see em?

She has sexy breasts that look like they are full of milk. Preggie photos would be so welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go. The first is when she is at just a few months, the 2nd is for you berenia, and the 3rd is right after a long hard fuck at about 8mo.

fuck me

is this woman insane??? she is hotter than hell...magnificent tits and pussy

slinky67 said:
is this woman insane??? she is hotter than hell...magnificent tits and pussy

She really appreciates your comments slinky. as well as the rest of you. We're gonna be taking some more pics this weekend. Hopefully with a third joining us. Wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot, Oh my yes

Wow love that little ass. Let know if you want some fakes done. Would love to see her sucking a big cock.

She is a hot looking woman.

Omg

She's SO HOT! 8 month pic made me CUUUUUMMMM!!!!!

yum

she is very sexy i would fuck her so hard

It seems your wife and mine have the same impression of themselves. Maybe we should switch? I think she is gorgeous.

She's

more than desireable, I love the pic of her her swollen stretched pussy I would love to clean that up, she's so very damn hot

She's

more than desireable, I love the pic of her her swollen stretched pussy I would love to clean that up, she's so very damn hot

Thanks for the replies. She will not let me post a pic of her face so I can't give you the b/j pics so I decided on these instead.

btw.. Korigador, would love to. Your wife is smokin hot!!! Even better would be to get them together. haha

Bobby, fake away... she wouldn't let me give you a headshot though. I tried ;/

She is sexy cock-fodder for horny guys. Nice photo of her preggie titties.
Can guys borrow her for hot weekends while you (cucky) look after the home?

Fake

This is the best I can do, enjoy

Attachments

• BBC001.jpg
    BBC001.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 406

Users who are viewing this thread