• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife has a lack of confidence

• Thread startermrbeefy
  • Start date
She's hot and you need to tell her we demand she wears the fluffy heels and you get the pics posted for us! Great pics, she's damm fuckable.

Nice work Bobby. That pic made me soo hard. I'll try to get the shot you requested this weekend. wish me luck

80% of women feel shy about taking a lover they have not yet met.

If the marriage is rock solid and hubby is prepared to do a greater share of the housework and to buy his wife sexy clothes so she can feel her best for dating a horny guy she will meet, then it will only be a matter of time before she is enjoying herself with her "second husband".

It is only natural that she will feel in love with both of her men, and it is very helpful if cucky treats the other guy with the fullest of respect and friendliness.

The "second husband" is "adding value" to the marriage by making the wife more contented and sexually fulfilled.

Cucky will notice that her love for him has got stronger because she appreciates the "gift" he has given her, which is the freedom to seek extra love and kisses and sex and friendships outside the marriage vows. This gift proves that cucky loves her and wants her to have a quality lifestyle rather than remain a prisoner in a lack-lustre marriage.

Cucky accepts his reward of eating the creampies she brings home for him - Sometimes he squirts whipped cream and strawberry jam along her slit before he slides his tongue along the groove. Cinamon, sperm and orgasm juice can make a nice "coffee".

A "true-blue" cucky will have a strong erection while lapping up his creampie, and sometimes his wife will ask him to enjoy sloppy seconds before starting to lick. While a cuckoldress is lying on her back, cum can dribble down to her bum and make it look so sexy that often cucky can't stop himself wanting to ejaculate inside. His tiny wand can slip easily inside and he ejaculates almost immediately from his excitement.

Your wife has a beautiful body that she should be very proud to show. Tell her thanks for the photos.

she is nuts she is very hot has avery fine as and mmmmmmmmmmmm tits also like her landing srtip

Your wife is SMOKEN HOT.
I'd love to lick that pussy till she could stand no more.
Please post more pic's.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. My wife has been made to blush more than once when reading these comments. She gets very turned on knowing that people are looking at her and thinking about fucking her. Here are a couple of her w/ her rocket from last night. Let her know what you think.

Gives me some ideas

mrbeefy said:
Thanks for all the great comments everyone. My wife has been made to blush more than once when reading these comments. She gets very turned on knowing that people are looking at her and thinking about fucking her. Here are a couple of her w/ her rocket from last night. Let her know what you think.

Like licking her pussy as she gets wet.

I suspect she tastes delicious.. Yummy!!

Wow

First off, I love the pictures. Pretty pussy and nice tits. I would love to have my face between her legs any day. I also LOVE the fact that you put her pregnant pix up. That deserves a big THANK YOU. it was the icing on the cake. All i can say is that this post made me so hard just thinking about being in her. Are you two near Long Beach? ;)

mrbeefy said:

I have to agree with everyone, that girl is hot! I especially like the shots of her well drilled (and filled) hole! I believe many women have reservations about their desirability but often fantasize about having another mans cock rubbing their vagina. Some will take the leap and others are satisfied with their dreams. I only hope to see more of your lovely lady after she's been well used!

I can not for the life of me -understand how she does not know how hot she is . so hot and wonderful . very nice body

She looks great to me!

If she believed THAT was undesirable Id hate to see her idea of desirable!
She looks very fine, and i for one, would love to have her beneath the sheets!

Gonna play tonight and hopefully get some good pics. Any requests?

Yeah, I have a request: Bring her to my house so I can fuck her. This woman has an amazing body, and there's no reason why she should be shy or have low self-esteem about it. She belongs up on a stage or in the middle of a group of eager guys, not tied up with just one. I'm glad you're sharing her on the site, keep the pictures coming.

Damn stop hiding her. Why is it that gorgeous women don't think that they are hot. Your wife is sizzling hot. her tits and pussy are beautiful and would probably make a man cum without trying. I love painting and i would love to use her as a model.

Mr. Beefy I'd fuck her in a New York minute and take my Texas time doing it! She's definitely lovely and appears to be very tasty!
Dave

Thanks for all the hot replies everyone. She really enjoyed reading them all. Here are some more for your enjoyment.

Looks to me that your wife does not have a potential fucker, somebody that is a very good friend, some guy that she likes and trusts. She has all the equipment to be a super hotwife. Breasts that many, many women would like to have and that make every guy look twice. Just looking at them makes a fellows hands itch and want to caress them. Between her legs she has a very inviting pussy, nicely deforested and hot looking. It must be a feeling like Christmas to kiss those lips and lick that clit.
Conclusion: She can be confident that there is no healthy male who would not lick his fingers to be able to pleasure her. I can imagine her giving off Ahhh’s and Ohhh’s and complaining that she did not allowed herself the pleasure of another cock, years ago.

look at that clean white meat !!!! holy shit

she is so sexy....and sluty wife like her deserves black cock to fuck her at once

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to suck her pussy! She is very hot! Wish I was closer.