• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife has a new lover

• Thread starterZIGGY984
  • Start date
Z

ZIGGY984

My hotwife Fran has recently taken anew lover John who is only 22 she is 38 and as a supportive cuck hubby I was over the moon,however I have a problem,John who is besotted with Fran is a bit jealous,no not with me but with Fran,s long term stud,Mike.They know about each other but don,t get on as they both see themselves asFran,s main bull.The problem is John wants to take Fran on holiday to Spain for a week and Fran is continually wet thinking about it,however Mike does not know,the want me to say something to Mike,lie I guess and I don,t know what to do,any advice would be helpful thanks Ian.

You have a problem on your hands. Your wife and you need to lay down the law.

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
My hotwife Fran has recently taken a new lover, John, who is only 22. She is 38.

Excellent! Twenty-two and 16 years younger is a very good age for your wife's new lover.

ZIGGY984 said:
As a supportive cuck hubby, I was over the moon.

Also excellent! That, of course, was the right response.

ZIGGY984 said:
However, I have a problem. John, who is besotted with Fran, is a bit jealous, not with me but with Fran's long-term stud Mike. They know about each other but don't get on, as they both see themselves as Fran's main bull.

Hm... it's easy to see John might well be "besotted" with your wife. A problem with him being as young as 22, however, may be what Fran and you are observing: he is territorial, and wants to "run off" the competition.

ZIGGY984 said:
The problem is, John wants to take Fran on holiday to Spain for a week and Fran is continually wet thinking about it....

That would be a *very* nice vacation and sexual extravaganza for your wife. But, John's offer is coming with a hook. Evidently he is proposing to leave you and your wife's other lover, Mike, at home so he will have exclusive access to Fran. Do you suppose he has in mind not bringing her back...—? Since he has already established himself as jealous and territorial, is it possible he has in mind "running off" with your wife?

ZIGGY984 said:
....however, Mike does not know. The[y] want me to say something to Mike, lie I guess, and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks — Ian.

I suggest it is neither in your nor your wife's best interest for you to get involved in lying on her behalf, in hopes of forestalling confrontations between her lovers. Rather, Fran's new young lover needs to be brought to an understanding that your wife is not a woman who's affections are "owned" by any one lover — not even by you, as her husband. Rather, she is a woman who enjoys and benefits from the affections of multiple lovers, of whom he is only one.

Since your wife is the prize John seeks to retain, and will lose if he does not meet her standards, it will be best if Fran is the one who informs him of her standards. I also suggest it will be most effective if she does this with your support — that is, you should be present and should be prepared to step in verbally if need be. In supporting your wife, you should not interrupt her as she "lays down the law." Rather, what you say should complement what she says, such that it is clear to him the two of you, as wife and husband, are a team.

If your wife's new lover becomes belligerent and attempts to bully her by, for instance, threatening to *not* take her to Spain if she does not comply with his wishes, I suggest stepping in and pointing out to him — calmly but firmly — that Fran is a married woman; she has taken him as an additional lover because she likes him and finds him satisfying (i.e., compliment him on his amorous abilities), but stress that she is under *no* obligation to continue her relationship with him. Continue by pointing out that if he is not willing to accept Fran's ground rules — one of which is, she insists on the right to enjoy multiple lovers who do not "butt heads" with each other — she will be ****** to end her relationship with him. As you say these things — all in the form of calm, reasonable conversation while looking him straight in the eye, never raising your voice — Fran should let him know, by nodding her head and/or otherwise expressing agreement, that the two of you are fully supportive of each other and, as an older more mature couple, you are *both* "telling him how it is".... and if he isn't willing to accept that, he will have to hit the road.

It is essential to do this, because by tradition an older married woman "holds power" and controls the action with her younger lovers. If your wife does not establish herself as the boss (in essence), the result could be chaos with potentially a violent outcome. That, absolutely, is something both she and you need to preclude.

If John responds by asserting he won't take Fran to Spain if she does not comply with his wishes, I strongly recommend she, with your full support, end her relationship with him on the spot and order him to leave your home. Fran might not like this idea — evidently she really does want to go on a vacation with John — but I suggest this is essential, because his behavior will indicate he is only using his proposed "vacation in Spain" as a way of bullying Fran and forcing her to acquiesce in what he wants. It is critically important for Fran, supported by you, to make clear to him that she won't accept that kind of behavior from him or any other man.

"Laying down the law" in this way, I suspect, will bring him around. If it does not, that makes it even more important for Fran to terminate her relationship with him. There are lots of potential young lovers for her; neither she nor you need accept this kind of behavior from any of them.

Good luck. You and your wife have a difficult situation on your hands.

—Custer

Fran and her young bull

Thanks Custer as usual you talk a lot of sense,John is staying over tonight and will be expecting to fuck Fran all night,I know that we both have to talk to him,what do you suggest before he and Fran go to bed or in the morning when he may be more compliant and exhausted,I respect your comments,thanks Ian.

This evening, before your wife rewards John with hot sex, will be best.

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Thanks Custer....

You're welcome.

ZIGGY984 said:
John is staying over tonight and will be expecting to fuck Fran all night, I know that we both have to talk to him, what do you suggest, before he and Fran go to bed or in the morning when he may be more compliant and exhausted, I respect your comments, thanks Ian.

I suggest you and Fran talk with John when he first comes over tonight, but not immediately when he walks in the door. Rather, serve him and Fran a glass of wine; sit down; get him to relax with some pleasantries; then tell him in a "matter of fact" way (don't display any signs of hostility) there are some things you and Fran need to discuss with him. Then proceed along the lines I suggested above. Throughout, treat him with respect as an adult you consider fully rational, and Fran, of course, should do the same. At 22 he's considerably younger than Fran and [I presume] you, so he'll appreciate that. It will, I strongly suspect, increase his receptiveness.

This way, if John is receptive, reasonable, and agrees to accept your wife's "ground rules," she can reward him with a night of hot sex.... which he wants, obviously. He'll probably be horny as hell.

If, on the other hand, John is unreasonable and refuses to accept your wife's ground rules, I recommend you and she get up and show him to the door, while she tells him "it's been nice, but unfortunately our relationship is now over." It's very important to follow through in this way. It will provide John with one last chance, while letting him know Fran is serious — and also that she is fully supported by you.

If you and Fran wait until morning to bring this up, John will already have received his reward. He'll be sexually satiated, and will thus be considerably less likely to have motivation to "give ground."

I hope this suggestion does not reach you too late for you to implement it (due to the time-zone difference between us, which is considerable).

—Custer

* Thanks for including additional photos of your wife and cuckoldress Fran, BTW. She is sensuously gorgeous, for sure. She needs to keep her lovers in line, though, by letting them know she's the boss. The younger they are, the more important this is. She has the look of a woman who can do it.

Fran and her jealous bulls

Hi custer did not get your message in time but I think we kinda sorted it out,the time in the uk is 7 30am and I am quite worn out,John has just left and Fran is finally getting some sleep.I slept in the spare room and was awake nearly all night as John fucked Fran through out the night,Custer jeez this boy can fuck,he must have come at least 4 times and all night I could hear Fran moaning and actually screaming at one point.I wanked and spunked 3 times as I tried to time my spunking with them coming together god Fran is such a good fuck no wonder he is nuts about her.Anyway we did chat in a nice way and Fran was quite assertive and explained to John that although she loved fucking him and wanted to go away with him,she was not going to give up Mike and that Mike would continue to have her on a regular basis.I could see that John was not all that happy with that but Fran was quite forceful and after me chipping in a bit he sort of accepted the situation.They are going away in 2 weeks and we agreed that next week she would not see John and that Mike would have her all week and would stay with us from this Sunday till the following Saturday which means Imove into the spare bedroom.I am really looking forward to it as I like Mike and love seeing Fran in his arms and his cock deep in her and with Mike I do get to suck him before during and after he has fucked Fran.Fran has aday to recover from John and once I finish this I will go and get my huge pie fresh and warm,Custer,lets hope the problem is resolved but you know what young boys are like particularly youngsters with huge cocks and Fran I know after last night would not want to give him up,one of Fran and John oh by the way loved your long comments keep em coming Ian

Fran's skill at putting her new young lover in his place shows real potential...

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Hi custer did not get your message in time but I think we kinda sorted it out, the time in the uk is 7:30 am and I am quite worn out, John has just left and Fran is finally getting some sleep.

Good.

ZIGGY984 said:
I slept in the spare room and was awake nearly all night as John fucked Fran through out the night. Jeez, Custer this boy can fuck, he must have come at least 4 times and all night I could hear Fran moaning and actually screaming at one point.

That's outstanding. Sounds like your hotwife Fran has found a young lover who is up to her expectations.

ZIGGY984 said:
I wanked and spunked 3 times as I tried to time my spunking with them coming together god Fran is such a good fuck no wonder he is nuts about her.

And you're not doing too bad yourself....

ZIGGY984 said:
Anyway we did chat in a nice way and Fran was quite assertive and explained to John that although she loved fucking him and wanted to go away with him, she was not going to give up Mike and Mike would continue to have her on a regular basis.

Excellent. Your wife "laid down the law," and she did it effectively.

ZIGGY984 said:
I could see that John was not all that happy with that....

Tough.

ZIGGY984 said:
.... but Fran was quite forceful and after me chipping in a bit he sort of accepted the situation.

So your wife told John how it's going to be, he didn't like that but accepted it, and she's still getting her two-week vacation in Spain with him. Impressive. Fran is good.... VERY good....

ZIGGY984 said:
They are going away in 2 weeks and we agreed that next week she would not see John and that Mike would have her all week and would stay with us from this Sunday till the following Saturday, which means I move into the spare bedroom.

Ah, further evidence of your wife's excellent control. She is keeping her lovers (as well as you) in line....

ZIGGY984 said:
Fran has a day to recover from John ....

Well, a woman needs a day off once in a while, ya' know....

ZIGGY984 said:
.... and once I finish this I will go and get my huge pie fresh and warm.

Excellent! You are doing your job as Fran's cuckold. It's very important to be your wife's cuntsucker, and do it well.... especially after she has fucked a lover.

ZIGGY984 said:
Custer, let's hope the problem is resolved....

Yes, let's hope so.

ZIGGY984 said:
....but you know what young boys are like, particularly youngsters with huge cocks.

Yes, I do know what young boys are like, actually. I've had a significant amount of experience with them (in the distant past), although not with their cocks.

ZIGGY984 said:
Fran, I know, after last night would not want to give him up.

No, there's no reason she should. She has demonstrated her ability to keep him in line. In my post above (footnote), I mentioned it's important for Fran to make clear to her lovers that she is the boss — the younger they are, the more important that is. I went on to say her appearance suggests she can do that. She has now demonstrated her ability. Her skill at putting John in his place and his acceptance of that (although reluctant, and perhaps for the moment) was a demonstration of potential. I think you may find Fran is an emerging dominatrix. If so, I suspect the possibilities open to her will be significantly larger (even) than they appear to be now.

Congratulations to Fran, congratulations to you for supporting her as she handled "the problem of John," and best wishes to both of you.

—Custer

* And thanks for the additional photos.

Just finished cleaning

Thanks for your comments Custer,just finished cleaning and sucking Fran,she was a bit sore but still came twice in my mouth as I sucked every drop of fresh young spunk from her stretched cunt Ihave never known her to have so much spunk in her,she called out John,s name when she came,the first time I have heard her say that when I am sucking her it is always Mike,she really has it for this boy she said that although he is not as subtle as Mike his energy and passion are very intense.I noticed she has bite suck marks on her breasts and neck,Iwonder what Mike will have to say about that,she said she could not help herself,I am convinced and have been for a long time that she is a true nympho,she just cannot get enough cock I tried to fuck her but I could hardly feel the sides of her cunt,he had stretched her so muchMike will be here tomorrow so with a bit of luck she should be ok like to hear your comments Ian.

Fran may find herself facing a somewhat similar problem with Mike....

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Thanks for your comments, Custer.

You're welcome. If they were helpful to you and possibly Fran (I don't know if she reads this stuff), that's good.

ZIGGY984 said:
I just finished cleaning and sucking Fran,she was a bit sore but still came twice in my mouth as I sucked every drop of fresh young spunk from her stretched cunt.

Excellent! As I mentioned (above), it's *very* important to be your wife's cuntsucker, especially after her trysts with lovers. It now seems clear you are an expert. This suggests a long, mutually-satisfying and erotic marriage for you as Fran's cuckold, and for her as your cuckoldress. Speaking of which, you and Fran may be interested in:

The Fine Art of Queening

and:

Femdom - Oral servitude - Femdom oral servitude

The latter is somewhat over-the-top (as the Brits say), but it's quite erotic. The two of you may find it enjoyable.

ZIGGY984 said:
I have never known her to have so much spunk in her, she called out John's name when she came,the first time I have heard her say that when I am sucking her....

Great! There seems to be no doubt Fran's new young lover was an excellent choice. She just needs to keep his testerone-driven territorial (and other pushy) inclinations under control — and she has demonstrated she can handle that.

ZIGGY984 said:
....I am convinced and have been for a long time that she is a true nympho; she just cannot get enough cock.

I would be more inclined to think of her as having sexuality near the high end of the range for women. (As with other human characteristics — athletic ability, for instance — women, as well as men, have widely-varying sexuality.) The word "nympho" is slightly derogatory, implying... as it does... that high sexuality in a woman is somehow abnormal and socially undesirable. I'd say it's admirable. You're a fortunate man in having found that Fran was willing to accept you as her cuckold husband.... and Fran appears fortunate, as well, in having identified you as a (seemingly) near-ideal cuckold. (I say "seemingly near-ideal," because all I know about the two of you, of course, is what you've said in your posts.)

ZIGGY984 said:
....I tried to fuck her but I could hardly feel the sides of her cunt, he had stretched her so much.

Ah, well. You're fortunate Fran allows you to even attempt to fuck her. There seem to be quite a few cuckoldresses who take pleasure in their lovers and don't allow their cuckolds to fuck them at all.... or allow them only to suck their cunts after their trysts, and pleasure them orally from time-to-time in between.

ZIGGY984 said:
Mike will be here tomorrow, so with a bit of luck [and sufficiently-elastic vagina recovery] she should be ok.

Regarding Mike, Fran may find herself facing a similar problem as with her new young lover. That is, if he is accustomed to being her sole (extramarital) lover, he may not like the idea of your wife taking on John as well. You've already said they don't get on well, because each wants to see himself as her "main stud." Mike might thus attempt to make it clear to Fran that he expects her to be "his" lover. He may, conceivably, even demand she terminate her relationship with John.

I suggest Fran prepare herself for this possibility. I also suggest she be prepared to put Mike in his place as she did with John, if necessary — although she will have to handle him somewhat differently, obviously. You will need to talk with her about this, and I hope you will. The guiding principle, I suggest, should be that as a married cuckoldress, Fran should and must be free to enjoy a variety of lovers, and that none of them "own" exclusive rights to her. I mean, she already has a husband, right? That's you. With respect to her lovers, I again suggest it is important for her to make it clear to Mike, as well as John, that she is the boss. That is entirely proper, and Fran need make no apologies for taking that view. Once again, I hope you will be prepared to support her verbally, if need be. The message to Mike should be — as with John — that as "woman and cuckold," Fran and you are a team, there are ground rules you agree on, and you support each other. In the event of disagreements with lovers, you need to make it clear you are on Fran's side, because.... well, because Fran is your wife. This is a way you can demonstrate your love and support for her.

Good luck! (Again....)

—Custer

* Thanks for the additional pix. Your wife looks good sucking her lover's cock. Very sensuous. Is that Mike?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife Fran

Thanks Custer wise words indeed you really have been a good friend and a wise one as well on this matter,Fran is quite perky and went shopping sat afternoon for new stuff stockings etc for Mike,thanks for the links,this pic is an early one of Mike showing off to me and yes that was Mike,s cock she was sucking,keep in touch Ian.

Transfer of affection

A good way to prevent the tansfer of affection to any of her lovers is to encourage her lovers to share her with a buddy now and then and fuck her together.

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Thanks Custer, wise words indeed, you really have been a good friend and a wise one as well on this matter ....

You're welcome.

ZIGGY984 said:
Fran is quite perky and went shopping sat afternoon for new stuff; stockings, etc, for Mike ....

Good. Will look forward to hearing how things go with Mike tonight. It sounds like Fran is in for another night of hot sex....

—Custer

Fran and Mike

Wow Custer,what a night.I ran Fran a bath about 6pm and washed and bathed her all over special attention to her cunt and ass,Ithen shaved her completly and dressed her black stockings and basque white high heels,she then applied her full makeup and painted her nails just the way Mike likes her,I then gently inserted a 4" butt plug up her ass wet from my tongue which had been deep in her tight ass.Sometimes Mike likes to take her anally and this prepares her for his cock.Mike arrived at 8pm and Fran met him at the door and they melted into each others arms and kissed so deeply,the front door was open and the neighbours could easily see them,they didn,t care and neither did I as I was already hard and dripping precum. They then broke the kiss and walked into the lounge hand in hand.After all the hello,s etc they sat on the sofa holding hands close together,they looked so good together and I know Fran is probably in love with Mike although she would not admit it.Ifetched the drinks and sat opposite them as they chatted together ignoring me,it was as if I wasn,t even there.Imade them a light supper and prepared their bedroom and made up the spare room right next door for me.I then told then I was going up and not 5 mins later I heard them coming up the stairs the bedroom door opening but not shutting,Ithought thanks Fran,more to follow,Ian

Sounds like an entirely successful evening and night.

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
I ran Fran a bath about 6pm and washed and bathed her all over, with special attention to her cunt and ass. I then shaved her completely and dressed her in black stockings and basque white high heels.

Good work. You're doing your job.

ZIGGY984 said:
She then applied her full makeup and painted her nails just the way Mike likes her.

Sounds like there are some things Fran considers just too important to entrust to you....

ZIGGY984 said:
I then gently inserted a 4" butt plug up her ass wet from my tongue which had been deep in her tight ass. Sometimes Mike likes to take her anally and this prepares her for his cock.

Very good. You attended to your wife's every need. Good to hear you kissed her ass and gave her some analingus before gently inserting her butt plug. A cuckoldress of your wife's stature clearly deserves that.

ZIGGY984 said:
Mike arrived at 8pm. Fran met him at the door. They melted into each others arms and kissed deeply. The front door was open; the neighbours could easily see them. They didn't care and neither did I....

Hm.... that could be slightly risky. A general rule of thumb seems to be, people tend to be tolerant of the sexual behavior of others if others don't rub their noses in it. If your neighbors perceive you-all as "rubbing their noses" in it, they might become less tolerant. But hey, what do I know. Maybe in your country and neighborhood, that isn't a problem.

ZIGGY984 said:
I know Fran is probably in love with Mike, although she would not admit it.

Yes, that tends to be the way it works. Simultaneously you need, of course, to give your wife every reason to retain her love and affection for you.

ZIGGY984 said:
I fetched the drinks and sat opposite them as they chatted together.... I then told then I was going up. Not 5 min.'s later I heard them coming up the stairs and the bedroom door opening but not shutting. I thought thanks, Fran.

Excellent. You continued to provide your wife and her lover with support, did not intrude, and your wife rewarded you slightly. Fran leaving her bedroom door open was almost certainly an indication of pleasure with your performance.

—Custer

Fran and Mike

Just to keep you up to speed Custer,today is wendesday afternoon and as you know Mike came down on Sunday and has slept with Fran every night although I don,t think they had much sleep I know I didn,t they have been fucking like newly weds moaning and groaning long into the early hours.Fran is quite worn out and Mike has been fucking her at every oppotunity.Fran explained about going away with John and Mike seemed ok about it,but I suspect that he is proving a point by fucking Fran to the limit almost as though she will be worn out for next week,these bulls are so competitive with my poor wife.I have asked her if she is ok but it was adaft question as she just lay back on the bed pulled her legs back to her shoulders spread her worn and swollen cunt and moaned as my mouth engulfed her cunt and I sucked greedily.I have never done so much cleaning and I am loving it I must say.John has rang her nearly every day but I know she has not told Mike,what do you think,I will keep you informed.Ian.

Your wife should consider her calls from different lovers her business alone.

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
....today is Wendesday afternoon and as you know Mike came down on Sunday and has slept with Fran every night, although I don't think they had much sleep; I know I didn't; they have been fucking like newly weds moaning and groaning long into the early hours.Fran is quite worn out and Mike has been fucking her at every oppotunity.

Sounds like a marathon, all right.... BTW, how can Mike afford to spend an entire week in your home fucking your wife? Is he independently wealthy?

ZIGGY984 said:
Fran explained about going away with John and Mike seemed ok about it....

Good.

ZIGGY984 said:
....but I suspect he is proving a point by fucking Fran to the limit almost as though she will be worn out for next week.

Yes, I think you have it right.

ZIGGY984 said:
These bulls are so competitive with my poor wife.

Clearly they are. Having been challenged by a "young bull," it sounds a lot like Mike is attempting to re-establish himself as the "old bull" on his "territory," as he views your wife.

ZIGGY984 said:
I have asked her if she is ok but it was a daft question as she just lay back on the bed, pulled her legs back to her shoulders, spread her worn and swollen cunt, and moaned as my mouth engulfed her cunt and I sucked greedily. I have never done so much cleaning and I am loving it, I must say.

Good work. You are continuing to do your job as your wife's cuckold. It sounds like Fran finds you satisfying as her cuntsucker. This is definitely in your favor.

ZIGGY984 said:
John has rang her nearly every day but I know she has not told Mike, what do you think....

I suggest both Fran and you regard it as her privilege, as a married cuckoldress, to communicate privately with her lovers, as she wishes, on an individual basis, with no obligation to inform (say) lover A — or possibly, in the future, lovers A and C — of her communications with lover B. Both she and you, I suggest, should consider this an extension of her prerogative and privilege, as your wife and cuckoldress, to date and have sex with whomever she wishes.

I also suggest you consider it part of your role as your wife's cuckold to answer the phone politely, perhaps saying something like "yes, certainly" or "yes, of course" whenever a lover, or anyone else, calls and asks to speak with Fran. If she isn't available, of course, you should inform the caller of that and politely offer to take a message. This would be in accordance with Fran's stature as your cuckoldress, and would assist her with scheduling her trysts — thus avoiding the kind of unfortunate developments that could result from (e.g.) both of her lovers inadvertently coming to see her at the same time.

—Custer

How is the action unfolding?

How's it going, Ian? Is your wife Fran off on her trip to Spain with John, her new lover?

—Custer

Fran

Hi Custer,yes she went this morning at 7am,John picked her up from a service station so that neighbours would not suspect anything,she looks very tired,Mike has been fucking her all week,but he went home Sunday morning to give her a rest,I think he proved his point what a stud I have never seen or heard anything like it,he must have been taking something,I know Fran is a class fuck and looks sexy as fuck but no one can fuck like that with out some help,do you agree?Also to answer your question Mike came to us all week after work,he is a sales rep so has plenty of time on his hands,plus he is divorced,Ithink he kinda thinks of Fran as his wife,he has been fucking her for I think 6 years on and off he does have other women he fucks which Fran is not all that happy about but as I told her this is the way we play the game and we are married though admittadely a strange sort of marriage.I did get to fuck Fran last night yes she still lets me after I gave her a thorough cleaning,her cunt is stretched no doubt about that,she has a10" dildo which she said Mike used on her my guess is that Mike knows when John fucks her he will know that her stretched cunt is due to Mike,s fucking.I coul hardly feel the sides of her cunt but as a cuck I came almost immediately I could tell from her reaction that she just about tolerates me fucking her as all she seems to want now is bigger and bigger cocks hence her lust for John whose cock is a good 2" longer and much thicker than Mike,s maybe we are all in for some news when she comes back,she said she would ring every day so it mightbe ok love to hear your comments Ian.

ZIGGY984 said:
Hi Custer,yes she went this morning at 7am,John picked her up from a service station so that neighbours would not suspect anything,she looks very tired,Mike has been fucking her all week,but he went home Sunday morning to give her a rest,I think he proved his point what a stud I have never seen or heard anything like it,he must have been taking something,I know Fran is a class fuck and looks sexy as fuck but no one can fuck like that with out some help,do you agree?Also to answer your question Mike came to us all week after work,he is a sales rep so has plenty of time on his hands,plus he is divorced,Ithink he kinda thinks of Fran as his wife,he has been fucking her for I think 6 years on and off he does have other women he fucks which Fran is not all that happy about but as I told her this is the way we play the game and we are married though admittadely a strange sort of marriage.I did get to fuck Fran last night yes she still lets me after I gave her a thorough cleaning,her cunt is stretched no doubt about that,she has a10" dildo which she said Mike used on her my guess is that Mike knows when John fucks her he will know that her stretched cunt is due to Mike,s fucking.I coul hardly feel the sides of her cunt but as a cuck I came almost immediately I could tell from her reaction that she just about tolerates me fucking her as all she seems to want now is bigger and bigger cocks hence her lust for John whose cock is a good 2" longer and much thicker than Mike,s maybe we are all in for some news when she comes back,she said she would ring every day so it mightbe ok love to hear your comments Ian.

Custer,have not heard from you for a while,hope all ok lots to tell you,Ian

Yes, an update would be a good thing....

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Custer,have not heard from you for a while,hope all ok lots to tell you,Ian

Well, when your wife Fran left for Spain with her new lover (John), I moved on to some other things. I gather she's back now.... is that right? I would be interested :cool: in any update you might be willing to post.

After spending a week with John in Spain, does Fran still find him as attractive, sexually and otherwise :confused: ? Sometimes being travel companions, where people are together 24 hrs/day, changes their opinions of each other.... and not always for the better. Does Fran still consider John's cock being about 2 inches longer and much thicker (as you put it) than Mike's a strong advantage, or has that receded in importance?

—Custer

* That was a good photo of Fran queening Mike, BTW, in your first post of Sept. 7. Very nice....

My wife Fran

Fran has finished with John too possesive she said so Mike is head honcho again,afew of Fran with Rob,another boyfriend,enjoy and comment plus her queening Mike and 2 bulls who took her in every hole all night,she is such a slut!

Users who are viewing this thread