• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife/her man

• Thread starterharrisoacock
  • Start date

harrisoacock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2009
this old dude filled her up

Attachments

• IM_A0007.JPG
    IM_A0007.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 740
  • IM_A0009.JPG
    IM_A0009.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,560
  • IM_A0010.JPG
    IM_A0010.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 670
  • IM_A0011.JPG
    IM_A0011.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 422
  • IM_A0008.JPG
    IM_A0008.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,381
my wife

more of her loving black cock

Attachments

• IM_A0014.JPG
    IM_A0014.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,547
  • IM_A0013.JPG
    IM_A0013.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 959
  • IM_A0012.JPG
    IM_A0012.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 567
  • IM_A0016.JPG
    IM_A0016.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 329
  • IM_A0017.JPG
    IM_A0017.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 529
my wife

here are the last one of this ol dude

IM_A0024.JPG IM_A0025.JPG IM_A0026.JPG IM_A0027.JPG IM_A0028.JPG

Reactions: tlxyz
my wife

i love white pussy that has been fucked by a black man,do not want a white woman that has not fucked blacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
harrisoacock said:
i love white pussy that has been fucked by a black man,do not want a white woman that has not fucked blacks.

I hate to say this, but white women who have not had sex with a black man are not worth a light in my eyes.

I am blessed that my closest loved ones who happen to be female (my sister, my mother and my favourite cousin) have all done the deed.

I agree that it is good to see so many white women of all ages that are finally giving themselves to blac \k men. It is also good that so many of us white men are accepting that our wives, sisters, moms, etc, deserve to enjoy sex with black men

Oh yea, that old dude did a great on your wife's pussy. I hope she wasn't using birth control.

my wife

He did real good.i was there.can you show your wife fucking a black man?

Here's one of her taking a black load in her fertile pussy. We didn't even know his name.

Attachments

• suw1.jpg
    suw1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 537
who is he?

susyslut said:
Here's one of her taking a black load in her fertile pussy. We didn't even know his name.

can we have his email luv to hook up with him..........

The man looked too old and ugly, I would find the younger, better looking black stud.

I usually dont look at pics here but the words "Old dude" attracted my attention. I have a real preference for older men. She is a lucky girl, susyslut..

harrisoacock said:

white_man_loves_ir said:
I hate to say this, but white women who have not had sex with a black man are not worth a light in my eyes.

Interestingly enough, I tend to think along these same lines. My current wife did it one time years ago way before we met (and didn't tell me until AFTER we were married {and I'm trying like hell now to get her to do it again}), a close young single friend of hers had a black boyfriend at one time (and I got to be with her two times awhile back), my girlfriend of almost 10yrs did it about three times a few years ago (haven't got to be with her yet {darn!}), and a close married female friend of mine has had a few flings with a black guy (I turned her on to it and actually got to be with her one afternoon just as she was getting back home from meeting him and still had cum in her and I came almost immediately when I put it in her). So I guess you could say I like for women I know to have done it as well. Just imagine, years ago I used to think it was almost the WORST thing a white woman could have done. Now look at me. WTF!? LOL :love:

My wife loves black cock...she had an older gentle man over a few weeks ago...it was really hot to watch him fuck her! He had a huge cock...most of ten inches and really thick...lol...she had a hard time sitting down for a few days!

My wife loves black cock too but she doesn't have to mess with an old fucker like that guy. She's too fine for that nasty old man. Nothing sexy about that shit.

I have to agree that the old guy looked good fucking her. I got hard just thinking of an older guy like him fucking my wife and leaving his seed in her.

does anyone know any details of the old dude in these pics? I'd like to get acquaited with him... i just love the big sack of balls he has and i wish to see my wife worship that thick black sweaty old penis and the sack of balls!

white_man_loves_ir said:

I am blessed that my closest loved ones who happen to be female (my sister, my mother and my favourite cousin) have all done the deed.

it is quite the family you have there--you must be PROUD! lol... maybe small dicks run in your family! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread