• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Janey

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

Would you force fuck her mouth or bend her over and take her big ass?

• Total voters
Recognize my Wife?

see her in public and grab her ass.tell her you saw her cunt on the web

:) Hi Jany Do your tits look as great as your cuni? Would lke to see them. :p

how about comments

I want to hear what you think of my wife? And what you would do to her. Even better if you recognize her

Cleaners

If she stays late and does lots of overtime she probably does a lot of bending over the desk so the cleaners can pump their seed into any three of her holes.Yes she looks all prim and proper in her work outfit but underneath she is a slut who likes to open her legs and be fucked by others.

I wanna fuck your wife's fat ass slap it while it jiggles, make that bitch scream while u watch. Ill treat her like a real slut , afer i cum on her face ill bend her over again and start fucking her real good, until i cum again this time in her wet pussy. then i want her to lick my cock clean while she has cum still on her face.

thanks

hope you spot her alone somewhere.Sounds likeyou can give her what she deserves

Subhub

Does your wife know you have her pics posted here? Its really none of my business but your coming off as one of those married men that get off on other guys looking at nude pics of there wife and she doesnt even know.

hmm thanks for the response subhub

Ditto

OhioBlkBull said:
Subhub

Does your wife know you have her pics posted here? Its really none of my business but your coming off as one of those married men that get off on other guys looking at nude pics of there wife and she doesnt even know.

hmm thanks for the response subhub

Bull, I was reading this thread and was going to ask the very same question. I'm sure no prude LOL but a couple things hit me, e.g. are those pics of her ass, etc. really hers? There's no way to really tell; subhub sure is anxious for 'dirty' comments about her; if she is an executive at her job doesn't it seem a little unfair to post her photo on the Net as a slut? I mean, if SHE posted them it's fine but what if she's ******* of all this and some guy is being interviewed by her and he suddenly takes subhub's suggestion to heart and grabs her breast or pulls out his dick and asks to be sucked off...

Anyways, that's just my opinion

Yes it really is my Wife

And I love knowing tens of thousands of guys have seen pics of her ass and cunt. Wouldn't she be surprised if some guy told her to suck his cock or he will show every one of her male coworkers the pic of her hairy cunt

I cannot set up RT meets with my wife but I know she has the occasional fling. I wonder if any of you recognize her.Maybe one of you has had sex with her. Let me know

Brother you are either fantasing too much or just paraniod.Your wife isnt getting it from someone at work cause she work late.You're just another
little white cock husband, get a black man to fuck her brains out and clean up after him dude..Goodbye:mad:

Hi Sub Janey has a great lookeing pussy, what does her t[ts look like. Thanks for p[cs.

I am a total wimp

I haven't had real sex with my wife in years. All I do is lick her asshole while she masturbates. She must be getting cock on the side.She can't possibly be satisfied with me. What do you think? And I love having you guys see her ass and cunt

her hairy cunt

Over 26,000 guys just on this site have seen my wife's big cunt. I just wonder how many guys in town have used it.

Hi Janey,

Let's meet in a bar, have a couple of drinks and then go out to your car and get in the back seat. Your husband can drive us around for a while as we get familiar with each other. After some kissing and fondling I undo you blouse and bra and play with your tits

Meantime, you are stroking my dick and working to get it out of my pants. While I'm sucking on your nipples you free my dick and take it into your mouth. I reach down under your skirt and slowly remove your panties. Not wanting to cum just yet I ask you to not suck me so expertly and kiss me instead.

Your husband is watching us in the rearview mirror and at stoplights watches us over the back of the seat. People have honked at him twice to get moving. Twenty minutes later we arrive at your house and your husband pulls the car into the garage, so the neighbors don't see what is happening.

You enter the house naked from the waist up and minus your panties. Your husband offers us some drinks...................

If you are interested in the rest of the night email me with a couple different pics.
Edit/Delete Message

Over 30000 of you

have looked at my wifes cunt and ass.Wish all of you could fuck her

Such a sweet ass. I'd be in awe as I watched my steel throbber disappear into that hot velvet...heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread