• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife just told my she loves him.

• Thread startermvags
  • Start date
MVAGS

I sent you a PM yesterday. Please answer when you have time.

Karl

sorry Karl i did not see it till you pointed it out

so now she is going to have me in full drag in Toronto...maids outfit this weekend when he comes to the hotel room... they also sleep together and I'm on the couch

i can tell its less than a week away i get that gut wrenching feeling.

Well, things have changed a bit now for sure... You didn't tell us you were a sissy cucky. I'm sure you'll love being a pretty little sissymaid for Them - won't you? Who knows - maybe They will put you to some use other than just being a pretty little maid. At the very least, your Wife will need the cum licked from Her - won't She? It's no wonder She enjoys a real man so much when all She has at home is a frilly sissymaid. I'll bet your pretty panties will be soaked all weekend - you might need to wear a maxipad...

What does love have to do with it?

It has been said on this post and other places on this forum, that things change with this type of relationship. We are not main street, to say the least, but we may well be the majority. I am not the jeolous type, but my baby's lovers are. You indicated your wife was taking black lovers, if I am not mistaken, and they are not into sharing. Expect to be totally imancipated if you remain in her life. I know this is a forum about a cucks feelings, but we are controlled in some ways by our womens feelings, and by allowing, condoning, even disiring cuckoldism, we have changed her life. Most girls have been taught at home to take a man and support him and no other, and here we tell them oh hun, I want you to enjoy other men, and the marriaage vows are to be put aside. Many are very willing, some have to be conjoled, but when they take other lovers, they select the best. They do not think of themselves as their mothers may have told them to think/feel. I am not a woman, so I will not even try to give their opinion, but it does seem they feel free, and do not feel any embarrassment about their sexuality..l

A Hot Women Needs many lovers

Attachments

• 794c.jpg
    794c.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 273
Interesting picture. A pregnant woman inflating a black guy. Epitome of selfish self-pleasure! Note the two-handed hold to stop him from floating away. :)

Added by Mod: Chill it out or you won't be here !!

Thank-you for your comments people. Miss D i like what you said and i guess you are right. She said that she would not be doing this if she had a real man at home, one that did not dress up. I only do full drag,and because I'm very good looking as a man, i come out pretty hot a a sissymaid.I told her I would stop dressing up and she said " not on your life, she wants to keep me this way. Is this the same for you in your relationship?

that a boy!!

mvags said:
Well my wife has no intention of leaving me. We love each other very much and are together 24/7 except when she was with the first black guy .I bring her her Breakfast in bed and her coffee. I put her tooth paste on her tooth brush and i buy her anything she wants. She has diamonds falling out of her ass....No i really dont think she would leave!

Your treating her the way she is suppose to be treated. hubby

thanks wife hubby. i guess once we have created this environment there is really no turning back is there?

There is always a perception that a cuckold releatonship must by definition, be flawed in some way. My experience is the complete opposite. I can dare to have these feelings and desires and share them with my wife because our love and relationship is so strong. Without jealousy there is no mistrust. She has free will to do as she pleases and there can be not greater demonstration of love than to allow your wife that freedom and pleasure - even if it may be at some expense to yourself. My wife hasn't actually cuckolded me yet, but she has stated a clear desire to do so when the right guy comes along. Although she is a very attractive lady, she has tried twice to get other guys into bed, but to no avail. They have run scared, refusing to accept that it was OK with me. But our marriage and sex life is stronger, fresher and more sexually charged because of the prospect of it. We play wonderful games that keep our sex life very much alive. The weak and fragile relationships are those where a row ensues if the wife so much as looks at another guy. Those marriages are built on envy, possessiveness and insecurity.

We got back last night. It was amazing to watch her with her lover. To watch the passion in her eyes, when she saw him again. We also spent the better part of the night at a bar called "Sweet Cheeks", it is a great place to go, located on the West side of Toronto.

Barriers get left behind

Saraha said:
Your wife is being honest with you by describing what her heart is feeling about her hot lover. If he presses the right buttons, it is impossible for her not to fall in love.

A cuckold is a 'worker bee'. Your wife is a 'Queen Bee' so must always rule the roost.

Read as many cuckold stories as you can so that you take on all the habits of a cuckold automatically. The more submissive a man becomes, the easier it is for his wife to "lead the marriage" in the direction she thinks it should go.

I have seen lines drawn at the outset of being a cuckold left behind as my wife relished the sexual freedom she had and I became more and more submissive to her. She was the one who had most of the barriers in the first place to protect our marriage but gradually as she became entralled by her lovers, things like never sleeping over, never going away without me, telling him she loved him, having lovers in our marital bed, letting others know I am a cuckold, letting others see her fucked, having me clean her out as others watched, ALL got left behind as time and great sex led her to forget what she'd said and the excitement that being the head of our family gave her and they power she holds over me.

That first little step

4julie said:
I have seen lines drawn at the outset of being a cuckold left behind as my wife relished the sexual freedom she had and I became more and more submissive to her. She was the one who had most of the barriers in the first place to protect our marriage but gradually as she became entralled by her lovers, things like never sleeping over, never going away without me, telling him she loved him, having lovers in our marital bed, letting others know I am a cuckold, letting others see her fucked, having me clean her out as others watched, ALL got left behind as time and great sex led her to forget what she'd said and the excitement that being the head of our family gave her and they power she holds over me.

Somehow I am reminded of the Highlander Movie, There can only be one. In this case only one boss/leader/whatever and all semblance of a partnership is lost. We should have seen it coming. The woman has found she is superior, why should she settle for just one. The bull today, may well be the cuck tomorrow.:eek:

Yes, now I am bottom of her list!

mimi27406 said:
Somehow I am reminded of the Highlander Movie, There can only be one. In this case only one boss/leader/whatever and all semblance of a partnership is lost. We should have seen it coming. The woman has found she is superior, why should she settle for just one. The bull today, may well be the cuck tomorrow.:eek:

So true, he bulls she controls by rationing how and when she fucks them, now I am last in her list of people she considers, as a cuckold I suppose I should just be happy she allows me th einsights into her love life she still grants me.

I always thought women were sexually superior to men, then I watched my wife get gang-banged by 5 or 6 well hung guys - now I believe I'll never find out how superior these cuckoldresses are! They are the women with unlimited female sexual abilities and the sex drives of the best studs, men are disposible playthings for them.

Does she ever tell you that she loves you 4j?

Not sure

AngleBaby said:
Does she ever tell you that she loves you 4j?

Not sure the last time she said straight out 'I love you' but she says it in different ways like she says she loves the way I do ...... or she loves that I let her do ........ she loves the life we have.

She tells me how happy she is and how lucky that she has it all, usually the only time she says out loud, 'I love you' ...... is when she gets fucked to an orgasm, she'll say it to her bull once she can speak again, she always goes silent just after she says 'I'm cumming' then as her eyes light up and she smiles up into his face she says, 'oh God I love you so much'.

Users who are viewing this thread