• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife knows everything about cuckolding

• Thread starterfantasycuck
  • Start date

fantasycuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
I have always been a fantasy cuck. My wife knows I get horny when I think about her having sex with other men.

It started a few years into our marriage. She begged me to talk dirty and that she wanted to pretend she was a major slut. The fantasy evolved in that she had a lover and I had no access to her pussy the days she had fucked her lover. On the days she was meeting her lover I could not put semen in her vagina as she wanted to be 100% clean for her main man.

She always understood I was turned on by this form of rejection. She was great at role playing and always knew what to say. This role playing worked well for a long time.

Then one day while in bed I touched her cavernous pussy (had delivered children and was huge) and I developed an instant erection.

I said: "Wow, I love that wet pussy".

She: "I am not wet at all. What do you mean?"

Me: "I just touched your pussy and it is very wet".

Her: I don't think I am wet and furthermore I am not horny."

Me: "You are joking, you are dripping wet."

Her: "Ha, ha I just touched myself and I am wet down there, but I am not horny at all, in fact I am exhausted. Remember, that I went out earlier tonight to get some groceries. I took a detour before coming home. But, that is not your business. Furthermore, by now you should now I never get wet with you."

Ouch, as she uttered the words I got very horny even though I knew she was role playing. However the language was new.

This went on for a a while and the fantasy always had to do with how she preferred her lover and how he satisfied her a million times better than I ever did on my best night.

She would also say she was full of cum, sore down there, and that her lover demanded exclusivity. The rejection made me horny and I could easily masturbate when she rejected me in that manner. However, I felt it was odd that she did not want to make love as often as before.

Her role playing became serious and the things she said sounded very realistic. She would also add phrases such as: "You are such a fool, if you only knew". I noted a change in her speech tone, she seemed less playful and I felt she truly enjoyed humiliating me.

Our sex frequency went down drastically and she would routinely denied me her pussy. She came up with this idea that she was now a bit older and her body was changing. I also noted she did not want to have oral sex anymore. There were times she did not want me to touch her pussy at all.

As a good husband I adapted immediately to her new routine, but in the back of my mind I felt there was something odd.

So one evening when we were away on vacation we hit it off well and started to make love. As she was telling me how much she missed her lover back home I told her that I suspected she really had a lover. She said:

"Of course I have a lover. I have been telling you about it for some time. I stopped role playing a long time ago. I really have a BF and he fucks me all the time___________ much more than you do. I really don't meed you anymore, but sometimes I feel pity for you and allow you to have sex with me."

I felt a chill, but her words got me more horny. She then said: "The only reason you are fucking me right now is that I don't have access to my boyfriend." As she said this I ejaculated in her thigh and was not able to penetrate with my limp dick.

So I had to finish her off with oral sex and as I approached her pussy she said: You know you are not allowed to eat my pussy anymore, that is just too intimate, however, I will make an exception this time.

Later on I was awake till 2 AM thinking about her words. The sex frequency was down and she had taken away the privilege of eating her pussy.

Part 2

So next day I have this lingering doubt and I start to wonder if my wife really has a lover. I imagine her having sex with another man and somehow I don't care. In fact, I get a subtle erection and decide not to confront my wife.

We made love three out of the four days we were in the resort and she was as slutty as in the old days. However, I noted she was texting a lot and walked to the other end of the pool to chat on her cell phone. But more importantly she allowed me to eat her pussy once again while telling me she had fucked the lifeguard while I was taking a nap after playing golf. She said:

"I forgot how good it feels to have my husband clean my pussy after a good fuck. How does it feel honey? You are licking fresh cum--------------I bet it is still warm."

Her voice was back to playful mode and I knew there was no chance in hell she had fucked the lifeguard.

We returned home and I was quite happy. The trip felt like a honeymoon after been sexually starved for so long. However, as soon as we got home she denied access to her pussy and I was back masturbating as she told me stories about how I could not fuck her because she was having sex first thing in the morning. Our conversations in the bedroom became sexual at all times and she would jokingly say she is having sex on a daily basis and her pussy must be pristine for her lover.

Since I have a foor fetish she started to give me foot jobs and ordered me to suck her toes while I masturbated. That kept me going for a while, but I was wondering why I could not have more normal sex.

One evening she came home and she looked incredibly sexy in a short skirt and high heels. I hugged her without hesitatiion and ran my hands up her thighs an touched her panties. She was soaking wet and my erection was instantaneous. I said "You are wet." She replied.

"You know I am not wet. I just fucked my boyfriend."

The harsh more serious tone was back and I got more aroused. I tried to pull down her panties and she resisted. In fact she pulled away.

I said "what is wrong? If you already fuck your lover then you have no need to be clean for him."

She replied:: "You know quite well my lover wants exclusivity. You cannot fuck me even when I am done fucking him."

Oh God that made me so horny that I got down on my knees to smell her. She recoiled a bit and said nothing. I drove my head between her thighs and told her that if she was done fucking I could eat her pussy. At this point I was not sure if she had been fucking or not. However, I wanted to taste her to convince myself it was all a fantasy.

I pulled her panties down and put my lips in her pussy. She had the smell of sex on her. I don't think this was the typical pussy flavor I was used to. In any event her wetness was over my mustache and goaty and I was a very happy man. She kept trying to separate my lips from her pussy and suddenly yelled very loudly and asked me to stop. She then said: "It is OK you can eat me, but could we do it later tonite"..

¬Part 3

That night I am quite horny and consumed with the idea that there is a good chance my wife is cuckolding me for real. However, I realize I do not have the balls to have a heart to heart conversation. Furthermore, she is the type that clams up very quickly when confronted.

She is taking a shower and I am dying for her to come out to fuck. She promised we would have sex and I am ready.

She is wearing a robe and has no panties. She them says.

"You can eat my pussy now, but I must warn you. I am full of cum and you may not like it."

She was not playful and was not as stern as in other occasions. In fact she spoke with little conviction and seemed hesitant. I did not care and drove my lips into her pussy. I noted the heavy perfume and instantly missed the typical pussy aroma. I worked on her but noted she did not pressed my head or face into her. There was a little recoil and she was silent. Nevertheless, I was fully erect and ready to finally fuck her.

It must have been less than a minute before she pulled her pussy away from my face. At most I had a bit of perfume in my goatie, but nothing else.

I said. “It was nice of you to put perfume in your pussy.”

She laughed in a sarcastic manner and said that every once in a while she feels like being nice to me. So I tried to eat her again and she declined by saying I had enough. Suddenly she became verbal again with the more familiar stern tone.

She pushed me on my back and climb on top of me. She pressed her pussy against my dick and I wanted to enter her right away. I touched her and she was barely wet. Whatever moisture was there was from my saliva or the shower she had just taken. She started to grind and spoke in my ear.

“From now on you are not allowed to come inside my pussy. I am not your woman anymore. If you must come do it between my legs or masturbate.”

As she said this I ejaculated.

I became sleepy and thought about how slutty my wife could be. I then assumed she had read cuckolding websites and learned all the terminology.

Fantasycuck,

fantasycuck said:
I have always been a fantasy cuck.

But not any more...

fantasycuck said:
Her: "Ha, ha I just touched myself [my wife said] and I AM wet down there, but I am not horny at all... Remember, I went out earlier tonight to get some groceries. I took a detour before coming home. But, that is not your business.

Hm... a detour, you say... but yes, any wife would agree that's none of your business as her husband, and any proper husband would certainly agree as well.

fantasycuck said:
She would also say she was full of cum, sore down there, and that her lover demanded exclusivity.

You're a fortunate cuckold. Your wife is being completely honest with you.

fantasycuck said:
This rejection made me horny. I can easily masturbate after my wife rejects me in that manner.

Very good. Beating your weenie while imagining what your wife might be doing with her lover is definitely part of what being a cuckold is all about. Unless, that is, your wife requires you to wear a chastity device for which she is sole key holder (wearing your key, perhaps, on a chain around her neck). This fate is always lurking on your horizon, so you'll be best off to refrain from doing or saying anything that might displease your wife.

fantasycuck said:
My wife's role playing became serious and the things she said sounded very realistic. She would also add phrases such as: "You are such a fool, if you only knew". I noted a change in her speech tone, she seemed less playful and I felt she truly enjoyed humiliating me.

Clearly your wife understands, intuitively, that honesty is the best policy. Why would she lie, when she knows you, her cuckold, are turned on by the truth? If she's telling you you're a fool, you can take her word for it. Also, there's a rule of thumb you can apply for guidance when you sense your wife is humiliating you and enjoying it. It is, your wife really is humiliating you and enjoying it.

fantasycuck said:
Our sex frequency went down drastically and she routinely denied me her pussy. .... I also noted she did not want to have oral sex anymore. ....

Oh oh...

fantasycuck said:
As a good husband I adapted immediately to her new routine...

Good boy. You intuitively sensed the behaviors that were required of you and fulfilled your wife's wishes, even though you had some doubts...

fantasycuck said:
So one evening when we were away on vacation we hit it off well and started to make love. As she was telling me how much she missed her lover back home I told her that I suspected she really did have a lover.

Nice... you informed your cuckoldress of your flash of insight. It's always best to let your wife know in matter-of-fact ways that you're aware she has a lover and fully appreciate her need for that, in order that she be fully satisfied...

fantasycuck said:
She said: "Of course I have a lover. I have been telling you about it for some time. I stopped role playing a long time ago. I really have a BF and he fucks me all the time, much more than you do. I really don't need you anymore..."

Hm... when your wife tells you she "really doesn't need you anymore," most cuckolds (and non-cuckold husbands, as well) don't consider that cause for celebration...

fantasycuck said:
.... She then said: "The only reason you are fucking me right now is that I don't have access to my boyfriend." As she said this I ejaculated on her thigh and was not able to penetrate with my limp dick.

Excellent! Being a premature ejaculator is definitely a plus from your wife's point of view. It means she doesn't have to concern herself with having your teeny-weenie inside her, because you erupt before getting any closer than her thighs. Nice...

fantasycuck said:
So I had to finish her off with oral sex and as I approached her pussy she said: "You know you are not allowed to eat my pussy anymore, that is just too intimate. However, I will make an exception this time."

Oh oh... when your wife decides to terminate you as her cuntsucker, that isn't good. Perhaps you could alert her to the importance of your cuntsucking role by suggesting these two stories to her, "Birth of a Cuckold" and "Cuckold — The Wife's Tale," which the author claims are true (although they appear in Literotica):

Literotica: “Birth of a Cuckold” and “The Wife’s Tale.”
Literotica.com - Members - Aladylover - Submissions

—Custer

Custer:

Hmm---------------so you think she really has a lover?

Or is she playing along? She has known for years about my fantasy and always tried her best to satisfy me.

Early on in our marital history she seemed a bit clumsy and was often unconvincing with her role as the hot wife with a lover. However, over time she got very good and would get very aroused as she verbalized her slutty behavior. I believe she enjoys the fantasy as much as I do. She loves the concept of having a lover and an accepting husband at home,

At some point she got so good that I toyed with the idea that she really had a lover, but I never had the guts to discuss this issue in a serious manner. If I mentioned the subject she would switch into role playing or ignore my remarks. Nevertheless, my intuition tells me that perhaps she had a few flings here and there.

But, this time it is different and she has drastically reduced sex with me. Furthermore, I have not ejaculated inside her pussy for many months and when we are in bed she always makes a point to tell me she belongs to another man.

Her reasoning is dual: In role play she clearly states that she must have a clean pristine pussy for her lover because she loves him. In real life she claims to have trouble reaching orgasm when I penetrate her. The funny thing is that every time she denies me her pussy I get very aroused and if she strokes me I cum right away. I guess we always want what we cannot have.

So the dilemma remains the same: I believe there is a good chance that at some point she decided to bring the fantasy to reality and she is enjoying the ride. However, I realize that if she is really fucking her lover on a regular basis and becomes emotionally attached she will naturally stop having sex with me. This is the difficult part to accept, but so far I have managed to adapt.

I am also worried about the fact that she is embarrassed about allowing me to eat her pussy. She knows all the details about the duties of a cuckold and how he is supposed to clean her pussy. However, now she also denies me the opportunity to have oral sex with her.

Once again her explanation is dual: In real life she claims oral sex is embarrassing because she has odorous vaginal flow. In role playing she tells me that only her lover can eat her pussy. She also says that she feels sorry for my cuckolded situation and that she has decided it was too humiliating for me to put my lips in her pussy after she was done having sex.

IMHO, this is a big clue and perhaps it confirms she really has a lover. I suspect that if she really has a lover she feels embarrassed by allowing me to be close to her well fucked pussy. I don't think she is comfortable with that idea yet.

I cannot concentrate at work because it is likely she has a lover that demand exclusivity. So I just called my wife at her work. This is a synopsis of the conversation:

Me: “Honey, I think you really have a lover on the side.”

She: “Ha, ha, of course I do. I have been telling you for years.”

Me: “Seriously, I think now is different. You have changed a lot in the bedroom.”

She: “What did you expect?”

Me: “ First of all, I have not ejaculated inside of you for many months and you deny me the chance of giving you oral sex.”

She: “That is because my lover demands exclusivity. This is something you must accept. My pussy belongs to another man-----------------get it.”

Me: “Could you stop the fantasy BS and talked seriously?”

She: “I am serious, this is no fantasy.”

At this point I am leaking semen. It has been a while since I had an ejaculation.

Me: “Please be serious, I cannot tell if you are joking or not”.

She: “It does not really matter that I am serious or role playing. You always wanted to have a slutty wife. You cum like a filthy dog when you suck my toes and I deny access to my cunt. You should be a happy man-------------------at least I sleep with you every night.”

Me: “But you do not want me to eat your pussy anymore. Are you worried that I may detect you have cum down there?

She: “Ha, ha---------------please, don’t go there. You could never tell the difference.”

Me: “What do you mean?”

She: “During our entire marriage you always tasted cum in my pussy. The very first time you ate my pussy I had some cum in it. My pussy was full of cum on our wedding night. My guy made sure I was well fucked before we left the reception.”

Me: “Oh my God!”

She: “Remember, how you were not into eating pussy? I don’t think you could tell the difference between a wet pussy and a pussy full of cum. Remember how I used to beg you to put your tongue in my cunt? You were not that good and I wanted you to learn. I am sorry to tell you that 100% of the time I had some cum in there. It may not have been fresh cum and I may have taken a shower. However, you have been tasting cum residual for a long time. It probably feels normal to you. You were so naïve and inexperienced that you never had a clue. You got use to the flavor of my juices mixed with cum and if by any chance my pussy was clean I made sure you did not taste my juices.”

Lord---------------now I am leaking since I am a premature ejaculator.

Me: “Tell me---------------the other day----when you came home and I smelled your pussy. Did you have sex that day?”

She: “Of course I did! How many times do I have to tell you!”

As she said this I had another mini-ejaculation.

Me: “So we are not in fantasy mode anymore? Is that correct?

She: “Who cares! That is a moot point and you will never know for sure. Bye----------see you tonite.

Me: “But when you came home the other day you seemed repulsed by the idea of me eating your pussy right there in the kitchen?”

Her: “For God’s sake-------------you should be thankful that sometimes I am not in the mood to humiliate you. Furthermore I enjoy fresh cum in my pussy and I didn’t want to lose that feeling.”

Me: “Oh God tell me you are joking”.

She: “I am not certain that you want to knowingly clean my pussy. You have done it many times before, but you always assumed it was a fantasy, ha, ha. You are pathetic----------------you have been eating cum since day one and never had a clue. You don’t know how many times I laughed at you while you ate me. But, once again that is a moot point, my pussy belongs to another man.-------------- Bye.”

26jgwzz

Yeah, it is pathetic and funny at the same time. However, I feel betrayed and hurt. For all these years I thought we had a nice fantasy and now I discover she was doing it for real.

I can’t believe she never allowed me to eat clean pussy. It seems she wanted me to only taste her after she had sex. I assume this worked because I could never tell the difference. It hurts to accept that she really likes to be immaculate for her lover and that she never extended that courtesy to me during our marriage.

So what do I do know? Stay as we are and hope she breaks up with her lover. Should I ask her to end the relationship? At the same time I am soooooooooooo horny for her. I can’t wait to see her when I get home today. I want her so badly.

Oops---------she just texted me. She says she feels bad for me and that I can eat her pussy when she gets home. Shit, I am not sure I can proceed with the full knowledge she is fucking someone. Up until now it was a fantasy, but reality seems so harsh.

Any advice?

We got home simultaneously and walked through the door together. She looked so sexy I wanted to rip her clothes off right there, but at the same time I felt very awkward and shy around her.

She: “Are you OK? I hope our little game is not making you ill.””

Me: “Game?” I thought you were serious.

She: “Stop, I am not going to explain this to you anymore. You need to figure out on your own what is going on. Believe what you want to believe. All I know is that I am doing what you want me to do and it makes you horny.”

Me: “OK, Can I ask one question. Did you fuck today?”

She: “Of course I did! What kind of question is that? I tell you every night I have a lover and you have to ask? If you must know I only worked half a day today and I spent the entire afternoon with him. My guy lives in the 10th floor; very convenient. Do you agree?

She touched my dick and laughed. “You seem to be happy that I just fucked my lover. Come on lets go to the bedroom-------------- I want to show you something. And please---------don’t cum right away I have something important to discuss you.”

We took our clothes off, but she kept her panties. I was lying in bed and she was still standing. She took her panties and scrubbed them on my face. She had done this many times before, so I was in familiar territory. “Do you like the smell of my panties?”

Me: “Yes, I do, but the aroma is much stronger than usual.”

Her: “Do you have any idea why they smell so much?”

Once again this was familiar and I said yes, I do.

She got into bed and hovered her pussy above my face. “Are you sure you want to eat my pussy? I just fucked my lover, this is no fantasy. Furthermore, I am not going to take a shower and let the cum drain out of my pussy. This is the real deal. Are you ready to knowingly eat my pussy right after I have sex? I want a yes or a not?”

I felt strange. Deep inside I wanted to eat her, but I also wanted to show her my more manly side. So I said: “I am not sure.”

Her: “Not sure???? Why don’t you have the balls to taste me before you make a decision?

As she said this she ran her well fucked pussy over my entire face and I was soaked in her juices. However, my survival instinct guided me to close my mouth. I just could not stick my tongue out.

Her: “Why are you so shy? You have been eating cum for a long time. Are you embarrassed because is not a fantasy anymore?”

Me: “This is hard and very humiliating.”

Her: “But you want to eat me. Right? Say it!!!!!!! Say that you want to eat me!!!!!!!!”

Me: “Ok, I do--------------------- but will you think less of me if I do it.”

Her “It does not matter what I think. Just stick your tongue in my pussy and clean me. You were always my pussy cleaner and that will always be your job.”

As she said this she descended on me and I finally drove my tongue in her cunt. The taste was familiar, but much stronger. She grabbed my cock and I ejaculated right away. But she kept grinding her pussy on my face even though I was done.

Her: “Great!! Now you can really acknowledge what you are doing without being aroused. I want you to keep working on my pussy until I order you to stop. I want you to be fully cognitive that you are eating the cum from my lover."

You are so lucky to have a hot wife who has kept your fantasy alive. Isn't it time that you accepted that she probably is fucking this guy on the 10th Floor, and allow you to be BLOODY PLEASED SHE IS. Try being instantly obedient to ALL SHE DESIRES.

Your wife is a real tease, and she loves jerking you around so that you never know when you will be allowed to touch her. Continue to read as many of Custer's links, so your wife can spread her wings and provide even more dominance over you. She has many tricks in her book that she can try on you if YOU ARE VERY KEEN.

OK-------------my wife gave me more info.

1. She has a deep emotional bond with her lover and has a strong urge to be faithful to him.

2. At the same time she still loves me and has no plans to leave the marriage. She is also certain I am not living the marriage.

3. She likes the fact I am faithful, smart, and that I make a good income.

4. She wants me to be the father of her children.

5. She will never be faithful to me and I must accept this decision.

6. After careful consideration and after reading about cuckolds she feels I am cuckold material and should accept my status. She asked me a straight question: “Do you want me to fuck my lover regularly? I want you to say you want me to fuck my boyfriend. I want you to say it with conviction.” I admitted to my wife I enjoyed the fact that she was fucking her boyfriend regularly.

7. She made it very clear that I could not cum in her pussy. But, I was allowed to have oral sex with her after she came home after fucking her lover. She made me admit out loudly that I would enjoy eating her pussy as soon as she walked in. She has convinced herself that feeding a cream pie to cuckold is beneficial to the relationship. Otherwise, she advised me there would not be sex at night in bed. I asked her if I could have regular sex if her boyfriend was out of town and she did not give me an answer. However, she would consider it if she was horny.

8. She also asked me to start a joined savings and checking account and that I should give her my paycheck in its entirety. She stated she was a better money manager and that I could get some extra gratification for doing this.

9. She mentioned that she told her boyfriend I was fully impotent and unresponsive to Viagra and Levitra. She said she did this to avoid humiliation.

After listening to her demands I got horny and wanted to eat her again. She stopped me and said: “Did I fuck my boyfriend just now? I will only be in the mood shortly after I fuck my man. In fact if you come home late one night you will miss your opportunity.

“Why do I have to eat your pussy right after you are done having sex? That makes me very self-conscious and I still feel awkward about it. I don’t think you understand how humiliated I feel. But, then at the same time this will be my only sexual contact with you and I want that very badly. Why not clean yourself and take a shower?”

“You don’t get it. I am training you to be a pussy cleaning man and nothing else. I want you to cherish the opportunity to do that. Otherwise, you will get nothing and live in complete celibacy.”

“By the way boyfriend is coming over this Friday to meet you. I want you to cook dinner since you are way better than me in the kitchen.”

3bd4lsu

My wife has explained to me the logic behind the recent changes. She stated she does not get wet with me anymore and that she does not want to have sex with me just to please me.

At some point she enjoyed telling me in bed how much she enjoyed fucking her lover and part of the thrill was that she was making me believe it was role playing. The idea that she was making a fool of me made her cum many times. She admits she enjoys humiliating me, but now she needs something new.

She tried to masturbate on top of me while thinking about her lover, but now that she can fuck her man every day there is no point in using me for masturbation.

She states that in the afterglow of having sex with her boyfriend she would be up for me to eat her pussy because she would remain horny for about 30 minutes or so. Once she comes down from the orgasmic plateau she would have no desire to have oral sex.

So the trick is to catch her in the afterglow when the cum is still warm in her pussy. Otherwise, she recommends masturbation in the bathroom by myself.

[QUOTE
...she also asked me to start a joined savings and checking account and that I should give her my paycheck in its entirety. She stated she was a better money manager and that I could get some extra gratification for doing this.

“You don’t get it. I am training you to be a pussy cleaning man and nothing else. I want you to cherish the opportunity to do that. Otherwise, you will get nothing and live in complete celibacy.”

“By the way boyfriend is coming over this Friday to meet you. I want you to cook dinner since you are way better than me in the kitchen.”[/QUOTE]
------------
Looks like she is setting out the rules with clarity - "this is the way it will be from now on, so accept it".

She has promised you a BONUS of extra gratification if you let her be the Money Manager. Don't turn down that offer as it gives you a RELEASE from celibacy.

She has paid you a HUGE compliment on your cooking skills.
Your home cleaning skills are adaptable to pussy cleaning.

After careful consideration and after reading about cuckolds, she feels I am cuckold material and should accept my status.

I AGREE THAT WOULD BE WISE

She asked me a straight question: “Do you want me to fuck my lover regularly?

SHE WANTED CLARITY SO THERE WOULD BE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

I want you to say you want me to fuck my boyfriend. I want you to say it with conviction.” I admitted to my wife I enjoyed the fact that she was fucking her boyfriend regularly.

OKAY, NOW NEVER CHANGE YOUR MIND OR SHE WON'T TRUST YOU AGAIN.

She made me admit out loudly that I would enjoy eating her pussy as soon as she walked in.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALWAYS HOME WHEN SHE WALKS IN THE DOOR.

She has convinced herself that feeding a cream pie to cuckold is beneficial to the relationship.

SHE BRINGS HOME HER "BOX" OF CHOCOLATES TO SHARE WITH YOU.

Your wife has you on the right track...

Fantasycuck,

fantasycuck said:
Custer: so you think my wife really has a lover?

Briefly, yes (if your thread is a true and accurate summary of her conversations with you on this subject).

fantasycuck said:
My wife gave me more info.... 5. She will never be faithful to me and I must accept this decision.

It was very kind of your wife to tell you straight out she expects it to be her privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men as she pleases.

fantasycuck said:
6. After careful consideration and reading about cuckolds, she feels I am cuckold material and should accept my status.

She has correctly identified you...

fantasycuck said:
She asked me a straight question: “Do you want me to fuck my lover regularly? I want you to say you want me to fuck my boyfriend. I want you to say it with conviction.” I admitted to my wife I enjoyed the fact that she was fucking her boyfriend regularly.

Excellent. Your wife ordered you to express your desired humiliation as her cuckold "out loud," and you told her what she wanted to hear.

fantasycuck said:
7. My wife made it very clear that I could not cum in her pussy. But, I am allowed to have oral sex with her after she comes home after fucking her lover. She made me admit out loud that I would enjoy eating her pussy as soon as she walked in. She has convinced herself that feeding her cream pies to me, her cuckold, will be beneficial to our relationship. Otherwise, she advised me there will not be sex at night in bed. I asked her if I could have regular sex if her boyfriend was out of town. She said she will consider it if she is horny.

Your wife's rules are very reasonable...

fantasycuck said:
8. My wife also asked me to start a joined (joint?) savings and checking account and that I should give her my paycheck in its entirety. She stated she was a better money manager and that I could get some extra gratification for doing this.

That, of course, is entirely appropriate. You should feel gratified your wife is taking over management of your family finances and relieving you of that responsibility, which she is undoubtedly better-suited to handle it (as she pointed out). Is she going to give you a weekly allowance...?

fantasycuck said:
After listening to her demands I got horny and wanted to eat her again. She stopped me and said: “Did I fuck my boyfriend just now? I will only be in the mood shortly after I fuck my man. In fact if you come home late one night you will miss your opportunity. Me: “Why do I have to eat your pussy right after you are done having sex? That makes me very self-conscious and I still feel awkward about it. I don’t think you understand how humiliated I feel. But then, at the same time this will be my only sexual contact with you and I want that very badly. Why not clean yourself and take a shower?” Her: “You don’t get it. I am training you to be a pussy cleaning man and nothing else."

Good for your wife... she has "said it like it is."

fantasycuck said:
Her, continuing: "I want you to cherish your opportunities to do that. Otherwise, you will get nothing and live in complete celibacy.”

Sounds like an effective threat...

fantasycuck said:
“By the way, my boyfriend is coming over this Friday to meet you."

Ah... at last. You will have an opportunity to meet the man who is fucking your wife. Obviously, that will resolve your feelings of ambiguity about whether he does or does not exist...

fantasycuck said:
"I want you to cook dinner since you are way better than me in the kitchen.”

Your wife has paid you a profound compliment. Being a good cook for your wife and her lover(s) will be among the most important aspects of your role as her cuckold. Another, of course, will be doing an excellent job on the housework that she finds fully satisfactory, so she will have sufficient time and energy for dating and fucking her lovers as well as pursuing and seducing new lovers from time to time, and will be able to invite them to your home whenever she pleases.

—Custer

Custer:

Why are some women like this? What makes them tick?

I suspect that initially they are a bit surprised by the husbands that enjoy the fantasy of having a hot wife and sooner or later they take it seriously. Nevertheless, not all women follow this path. Others remain quite prude while other simply change and become dominant sluts.

When I started the fantasy and role playing I had never read anything about being a cuck. For me it was a natural to be turned on by imagining my wife was fucking another man.

My wife followed my lead and learned the game quite well, however this was also quite natural for her. She had already secretly cucked me several times.

Where do women get the concept that allowing a husband to lick her pussy after fucking another man is pleasurable? What do they feel? Why do they have another orgasm? Is it the erotic pleasure and soothing sensation or the fact that they enjoy the humiliation of the husband?

More on the situation at home.

I apologize if I do not provide greater detail, but I am trying to summarize the last couple of weeks.

I became obsessed about finding out who was the lover of my wife. I took a day off to secretly follow my wife. I pretended to go to work and left the house ahead of her. I waited one block away from our building and she finally came out holding hands with a man that I had seen many times before in the elevator. He was quite tall--------- I would assume at least 6’4”. My wife is also tall at 5’11” and they actually looked evenly matched as a couple. In my case I am only 5’7” and when my wife has high heels I look like her little brother next to her.

My 1st thought was that this man is probably well hung and I felt a bit of pain and distress. I instantly knew there was no competition, the other man (OM) was a much better male specimen than myself. He was athletic and with a sound muscular build. He had a strong jaw and great hair---------------I was envious.

They walked to the parking lot and he kissed my wife as she reached her car. My wife drove away and the OM walked to his car.

In the late afternoon I saw the OM return home and within 30 seconds my wife arrived at the parking lot. I ran upstairs as soon as my wife Stella entered the elevator.

When I got to our apartment my wife (Stella) was not home. I knew then she had gone the apartment of her lover to have sex. It was a strange sensation to know that she was about to fuck her OM while I sat helpless in my living room.

A good 30 minutes passed and Stella walked in. I know she had been well fucked I finally put “2 and 2” together. I had certainly seen that facial expression before. She was still high about her fucking session. I then confirmed I had been cucked a zillion times before and never had a clue.

Stella said. “I am glad you are home. I did not have much time with my boyfriend and I am still hot. Lets go out to the balcony I want to show you something. You see that blue Beemer, that is the car of my man and there he comes with a suitcase. He has to fly to New York tonight.”

She seemed so natural and proud to show me her OM. All I could say was “Good looking guy”.

Stella was high as a kite in the afterglow of having sex. She seemed almost manic as she commanded me to go to the bedroom.

“Take all your clothes-----------I am really horny”.

I was on my back naked and became joyful in anticipation. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her panties down. She did not bother to rub her wet panties on my face and simply tossed them aside. She straddled me with her long thighs and moved upwards to my face leaving a wet trail on my chest. I developed a hard on and wished she would fuck me right there however she floated her cunt over my face as she gathered two pillows to support herself.

"Take a good look. This is what a well fucked pussy looks like. Do you see how big my pussy is after I get properly fucked? Do you understand now why I don't get wet with you?"

"OK, say I love your well fucked pussy, but I will never ever cum inside of you. Say it with conviction!!!!!!!"

I went ahead and repeated her words and I actually believed the meaning of her message.

Before I could say anything else she started to grind her pussy on my face with very forceful up and down motion. I was trapped and she was trampling me with her well fucked gigantic pussy. She was relentless and so forceful that I could feel the stubs of her shaven pubic hair scratching my cheeks and forehead. I managed to turn my head sideways as swimmers do to take some air, but I felt she could easily asphyxiate me. And then she finally reached her orgasm and the force upon my face almost made me pass out.

During this ordeal my penis went limp. I assume I was more concerned survival than pleasure.

“What is wrong with your small cock? You usually get it hard for me?”

Stella drove the long fingernail of her index finger on my limp penis in a mocking gesture and it hurt a lot. She did it two more times and the pain made my cock even smaller and more flaccid.

“My boyfriend just left town and I was actually willing to fuck you today, but I see you are not ready for me.”

She walked to the bathroom and ordered me to make dinner. And that is how I missed the one opportunity to actually enter her pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread