• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife lives with another man as his mistress

• Thread starterolly
  • Start date

olly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2006
Several years ago my wife was offered a great job in Dubai. It was an excellent offer and so she decided to take it up. I, however could not find a suitable position and so decided to stay home with the children while she worked abroad. In less than a week after her departure, she informed me that she was dating a British engineer. This news did not come as a surprise. She was a slut and back home she had been playing around with other men. Her affair with the engineer did not last very long and within a month she informed me of a new man in her love life. He was an Egyptian businessman. He spent a lot of time in Dubai and maintained a villa there. He traveled a lot and had a wife in Egypt and mistresses in India, Philippines and Thailand. My wife soon moved into his villa as his fourth and soon to be favorite mistress.

Three months later she returned home for a two week vacation. I met her at the airport with the children. Her local boy friend - Jim also came. When my wife saw the two children she ran up to them and hugged them delightedly and held them close. She then gave me a peck on the cheek and went into Jim's arms. He kissed her on the mouth, a hot sexy kiss for a long time. Jim was hot for my wife's body. He wanted to take her to a motel. I guess his dick was hard and he couldn't wait to stretch my wife's cunt. My wife refused, she wanted to be with the children and so we all went home and had breakfast. Later she gave the children and me our presents. The children were busy opening gifts and playing with their toys, they did not notice my wife and her boyfriend slip out of the room and go and lock themselves in the bedroom. Neither did they hear the soft screams of her passion. The two weeks passed very fast - My wife playing with the kids, she felt guilty being away from them and spent as much time as she could with them. Jim played with her at night and I ate her creampies. While I ate her creampies she told me about her Egyptian lover. She promised me that she would ask her lover to take me to Dubai as their servant.

My wife was back with her lover in Dubai. The next vacation she did not return home. Her lover took her to Cyprus. She arranged for th kids to fly there and back. I begged her to take me along as baby sitter, but her lover refused. He made arrangements for a babysitter while he took care of my wife.

It was now six months that I had last seen her, one day, she called me telling me that she was returning home and she had a surprise for me. When she arrived home , one look at her belly and I knew what the surprise was. Her lover had planted his seed and she was pregnant. The following months I watched as her belly grew still bigger as her lover's child grew inside her. I had done that before. Her lover arrived a few days before the child was born and he was extremely proud of my pregnant wife, bearing his child and took great pleasure in stoking her belly. My wife remained his mistress for several years and he visited her frequently, until my wife found a new lover. He has always provided child support.

interesteing and good story.Is it a true story?

Thanks. Yes, I was hoping someone else who had a similar experience would share his story.

let your wife know my pic. here and then woul be pleased to get her in istanbul as my guess. i am a businessman too an just contact me

Users who are viewing this thread