• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife makes me dress in leather and suck black cock

• Thread starterselinleather
  • Start date
yanno imostly lurk but i really gotta say. for a bunch of BLACK PEOPLE I am extremely surprised at the amount of bigotry against gay people. do you guys not see the utterly hypocritical bullshit involved?

dierwolf for this thread this guy states his wife makes him do these things but now he loves smoking black pole and dressing liker a flamer. Well Pimp is right when he said nobody makes you do these thing unless you want to yourself. It would be like you and someone tells you you have to suck cock or you going to unless you want to or ,or you just gonna obey and drop to the knees and suck cock. I have a little problem with guys saying that they have a tight pussy when in fact it is a asshole. Bigotry yes there is some but certain gays here should not try and shove their lifestyle down our throats that they were made to be gay. Just my thinking dierwolf no direspect toward your post meant.

why can't you people shut the fuck up? it's not that big of a deal. the dude said he likes to do that....does that mean you have to do it? what in the hell does it have to with you?

most of you are probably ugly and fat anyway, your comments are worthless!

He's not crying, huh? All he does is blather on about it and says he doesn't give a fuck about our opinions but then shits his diaper when we take exception to his bullshit. Take the fooler out of your mouth, drink some formula, suck some dick and it'll be alright cute widdle baby!

ndkid said:
why can't you people shut the fuck up? it's not that big of a deal. the dude said he likes to do that....does that mean you have to do it? what in the hell does it have to with you?

most of you are probably ugly and fat anyway, your comments are worthless!
Don't mean to be rude to you ndkid but I hate to break this to you but I'm not ugly and dam sure not fat. You joined this month and have a total of 5 post and our post are worthless thank you. Go to his first post, he was made to dress up and suck cock made to. Now he likes it The point is not now, it was how it started. This isn't gay bashing if your gay I don't care but don't tell me someone made you that way.

And as Sam Kinnison said........"there's no such thing as bisexual.....you either suck dick or you don't. And this site is NOT ALL about fantasy. Some of us, who are real, hope to use it as a springboard to real time meetings. And how would you know anything about hobbies when your time is so consumed about bitching out straight men and polishing pole?

pimpology101 said:
He's not crying, huh? All he does is blather on about it and says he doesn't give a fuck about our opinions but then shits his diaper when we take exception to his bullshit. Take the fooler out of your mouth, drink some formula, suck some dick and it'll be alright cute widdle baby!

i don't care about your opinions concerning me. but the fact that you're fucking with this dude because he likes to suck dick or whatever. dude get a fucking life. i don't understand how you can troll through this place wanting to start shit....because you have nothing better to do with your time.

also that joke concerning bisexuality is just that....a joke. take it for what it is. there have been a countless studies to suggest that it's very real. there's also been studies that show that everyone to some degree is bisexual. but of course you wouldn't know any of that, because you spend all your time on here!

pimpology101 said:
And as Sam Kinnison said........"there's no such thing as bisexual.....you either suck dick or you don't. And this site is NOT ALL about fantasy. Some of us, who are real, hope to use it as a springboard to real time meetings. And how would you know anything about hobbies when your time is so consumed about bitching out straight men and polishing pole?

you springboard meetings for what? oh wait....
to fulfill fantasies you fool. also all of my time isn't consumed on the internet. you admitted to being on here all the time, not me. i actually do shit with my life.

muleman said:
Don't mean to be rude to you ndkid but I hate to break this to you but I'm not ugly and dam sure not fat. You joined this month and have a total of 5 post and our post are worthless thank you. Go to his first post, he was made to dress up and suck cock made to. Now he likes it The point is not now, it was how it started. This isn't gay bashing if your gay I don't care but don't tell me someone made you that way.

so it's COMPLETELY impossible that he actually started to like sucking dick? are people immune to being turned on to new things? lol and yes i've only made 5 posts...um, thanks for verifying! they are only worthless to you, because they don't concede with what you believe...which is complete bullshit by the way......

ndkid said:
so it's COMPLETELY impossible that he actually started to like sucking dick? are people immune to being turned on to new things? lol and yes i've only made 5 posts...um, thanks for verifying! they are only worthless to you, because they don't concede with what you believe...which is complete bullshit by the way......

Hey he might of started to like cock sucking and took it up. What I'm saying is he was made to start this style of life. Made to he must have wanted to like I said or he wouldn't started thats my thought. Also if your post were worthless I'd a not responded to any of them. I really don't care what you believe in if you want to do this style of life have at it and what I believe is bullshit and what you believe is the way everybody ought to believe.

If you suck dick you suck dick. Don't try to sugar coat with some psycho babble then cry foul when called a cocksucker...........cocksucker!

pimpology101 said:
If you suck dick you suck dick. Don't try to sugar coat with some psycho babble then cry foul when called a cocksucker...........cocksucker!

I am not trying to sugarcoat it. My wife started me on it and I loved it. Now I love to dress up in tight leather and thigh high boots and suck huge black cock. Love to have my mouth fucked. You want to call me a cocksucker. No problem, that's what I am. I love it.
I'll have more pictures soon since you love to be kept up to date on my cocksucking.

You have addicted to suck cocks infront of your wife and suck her lovers cocks hard for her to fuck.When you enjoy sucking cocks you are no longer have sex with your wife or any woman because your manhood cannot be use forever. So continue to enjoy the rest of your lives being the cuckold cocksucker slave to serve your wife and her lovers forever, Enjoy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread