• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife nailed in her high heels

• Thread startercmfbootlover
  • Start date

cmfbootlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2009
My wife is the sexiest little lady ever! she has great legs and wears sexy mules and heels in the summer, and hot come fuck me boots in the winter ( 4" knee high biker style with buckles with buckles) She usually wears black stockings and short skirts when possible and men really gaze at her when she struts by. I really want my wife to bring home two guys and have them fuck her through the mattress while wearing her heels. I would love to see those boots or heels bouncing in the air as she gets her brains fucked out! :)

Do you have any photos of her in those shoes?

I am sure most of the neighbors have already fucked her. She is such a sexy slut!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see some photos of her legs in those sexy shoes.

These are the stockings she will be wearing tonight. it is warm out and she probably will not wear any panties. I think she will wear strappy 4" sandles. I am going to stay up for her and I hope she brings a man home that will fuck me too!

Attachments

• 000_0114.jpg
    000_0114.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 813
Reactions: Useyourwife
my small dick in her stockings. do you think she needs a real cock to drill her in the slutty outfit she is going to wear?

Attachments

• 000_0125.jpg
    000_0125.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 505
My wife never takes a cock w/o wearing stiletto heels.

There's something so much more sexy when a women leaves her heels on to have sex. I love it! My wife goes either way, sometimes on, sometimes off.

I think you know the answer to your question

cmfbootlover said:
my small dick in her stockings. do you think she needs a real cock to drill her in the slutty outfit she is going to wear?

Yes, and you want her to get that cock, I bet she is a model wife when it comes to seeing the house and clothes are clean. (She will spank you if you do not keep everything going) Hang in there and keep her happy.:cool::cool:

The higher the heels, the more likely a woman will say, "yes" to a stranger, because very high heels is a sign the woman is "prepared to be different"; and talking about her shoes is the conversation starter to break the ice between strangers.

The stranger can drop to his knees and kiss her feet, and say, "madam, your shoes are so beautiful", and then he can make his way up the leg towards the "promised land". If he doesn't get a clip over the ears, her thighs will open and her legs swing back over her head - and he can feel encouraged to "taste what she is offering".

Users who are viewing this thread