• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife photographed by a friend

• Thread starterhwife
  • Start date

hwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2007
I finally convinced my wife to acept to pose for a friend of us who is an amateur photographer. It was a really hot experience!

Here are a few pics of my wife that he took, hope you enjoy!

It is only one, but very sexy
Can you post the rest?
How did she feel? Is she OK psoing nude in front of an audience?
Congrats

Very HOT!!!!! would really like to see the other pics, hopefully she enjoyed herself ;)

Did she end up playing with herself for him? Was the photoshoot in private with just the two of them?

Beautiful shots... hoping this is just the beginning!

Nice pics! Your wife models really well. Love the pussy pic especially lol Next to get her being pictured being fucked by BBC!

I always love the pictures I get from my wife's photographers when they are done with her. Was she alone for the shoot?

Tokyocouple said:
I always love the pictures I get from my wife's photographers when they are done with her. Was she alone for the shoot?

My wife was alone with the photographer and his assistant. The first day she said the photos had been quite innocent although she was clearly turned on by the experience as her panties were all wet with her pussy juices.
He asked her to return the next day for a second session that could include some explicit nude pics. She seemed nervous about the idea but I told her to go along.
In this session he photographed my wife in very hot poses and even persuaded her to pose with her legs wide apart for a few upclose pictures of her sex, one with her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart!

hwife said:
My wife was alone with the photographer and his assistant. The first day she said the photos had been quite innocent although she was clearly turned on by the experience as her panties were all wet with her pussy juices.
He asked her to return the next day for a second session that could include some explicit nude pics. She seemed nervous about the idea but I told her to go along.
In this session he photographed my wife in very hot poses and even persuaded her to pose with her legs wide apart for a few upclose pictures of her sex, one with her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart!

please post those, we're all waiting eagerly for those more explicit shots

It always seems to turn them on and a great way to get into the sharing/swinging/cuckold...hotwife, whatever your into scene. My wife has had a few photoshoots and she is usually shy and fully clothed at first and not very willing to do anything, but then later loosens up and starts getting turned on from it.

as you can see he ended up photographing my wife in very explicit ways..

hwife said:

I bet she was begging for your mate to fuck her. That would make for some great pics.

Her pussy looks wet which tells a story.

Indeed ! One very hot story ! Can imagine what other photos were taken during the shoot ;) Please keep going ... gotta be lots more story , and photos , to come ! By the way , your wife has one of the hottest pussies I've ever seen . Thanks for sharing her with us !!!

This makes me want to set my wife up with another photo session! I love it when I'm texting her asking how it's going and she gives me the sexiest updates! "He is taking pictures of my ass now!"

hwife said:

how much further did she go? I can see she got very wet and horny. Did she start to play with herself? With him?

Users who are viewing this thread