• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Please Comment

• Thread starterpervert1974
  • Start date

what would you do to her

• Total voters

pervert1974

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2014
this is my wife please comment, especially if you have seen her around
fullsizeoutput_2f45.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2f28.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2bf7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, littlenicky6666, Tinycuckold and 5 others
Want to share this slut?

Can't forget this sexy woman. Seen her in local car park bent over a car !

pervert1974 said:
this is my wife please comment, especially if you have seen her around
fullsizeoutput_2f45.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2f28.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2bf7.jpeg

Very nice i`ll take her from behind to start with.

pretty good looking *****. I'd fuck the face first, hard and messy, then get to work on the asshole.

great comments guys, be more explicit

Reactions: toolman2c
i wish i had!!!

She must have just come back from sunbathing. As she had spotted bikini top which was pulled down and her tits out on display. Her shorts were around her ankles and some guy was fucking her from behind. He shot his seed up her then invited me to take over. Want to know more?

Reactions: Nazareth
Farmboy said:
She must have just come back from sunbathing. As she had spotted bikini top which was pulled down and her tits out on display. Her shorts were around her ankles and some guy was fucking her from behind. He shot his seed up her then invited me to take over. Want to know more?

Hell yes! The whole story, please!

Farmboy said:
OH FUCK YES

Reactions: toolman2c and barbie1955
I went up to her span her around so I could see her lovely tits. ( you going show them what I mean pervert). She then unzipped me and started wanking my cock I was so turned on by her sexy body I wasn't going to last long. I took her hands of my now rampant cock and thrust it up her after only dozen strokes I was pumping my cum up her with the other chaps running out around my cock. She was moaning and screaming like hell. But suddenly the cops came around the corner and she dressed herself quickly and left. She must have arrived home with her pussy full of spunk. Did you not notice?

Farmboy said:
I went up to her span her around so I could see her lovely tits. ( you going show them what I mean pervert). She then unzipped me and started wanking my cock I was so turned on by her sexy body I wasn't going to last long. I took her hands of my now rampant cock and thrust it up her after only dozen strokes I was pumping my cum up her with the other chaps running out around my cock. She was moaning and screaming like hell. But suddenly the cops came around the corner and she dressed herself quickly and left. She must have arrived home with her pussy full of spunk. Did you not notice?
Oh Fuck that turned me on

Not as much as me when I was fucking someone else's wife thank her. Let's see another pic of her?

Can talk later tonight can I pm you or you me ?

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and toolman2c
Sexy wife!

so pleased that everyone likes, would love to hear what you want to do to her, what would she wear for you boys

Stockings and suspenders with tits out and no knickers. And then posing for photos with mrsdevon before both getting an all holes filled session

is anyone still commenting on my wife

Users who are viewing this thread