• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife says?

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
That if a guy insists on wearing a condom it's ok BUT she really prefers fucking bareback .

Attachments

• 8_18_06pic.jpg
    8_18_06pic.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 395
  • 10_27_06pic.jpg
    10_27_06pic.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 9_17_06pic.jpg
    9_17_06pic.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 554
Yes, haven't you been paying attention to the same mindless drivel, Thawks? He just found a new site (mandingomomma.com) to steal from.

Hey Kurt boy you might just as well start over today and cancel your account got you again and don't bother pm me to ask how. Lets see this is twice three times maybe we can meet in person you will love me. Sick of your shit I warned you. You will be getting contacted. Muleman

Anybody that thinks this guy is for real search mandingoblondemandi and you will see the woman this man has posted as is wife.

im almost (well not really) proud that i called out this fool as the former WWH, but i still like pics...even though personally, i wouldnt do Mandi with 2 Magnums on. Bareback of course is much better for both, but you must balance that vs. pregnancy and diseases. and im sure anybody who sticks it to this slut is taking a chance on VD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back