• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife (Trying to Convince Her)

• Thread starterfquimby
  • Start date

fquimby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2007
I'm trying to convince my wife to let another guy fuck her up the ass. The first time I mentioned it she wasn't very happy. It's evolved a bit to somewhat of a fantasy we sometimes act out when having sex but I'd love to see it happen in real life. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'd also love to hear your comments on her ass and what you would do to it. Here are a couple pictures:

Attachments

• 14146_imgp0539r1_122_424lo.jpg
    14146_imgp0539r1_122_424lo.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5,596
  • 306e.jpg
    306e.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5,083
Reactions: TaylorInt
One more pic:

Attachments

• imgp0913r2blr.JPG
    imgp0913r2blr.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 5,771
Reactions: TaylorInt
Trying to convince her

She has a beautiful ass, nicely rounded and very sexy. I would love to help you fill your fantasy (and her ass) anytime, anyplace.

Yumm.

I'd love to hit that, I bet she would cry though.

Breeder said:
I'd love to hit that, I bet she would cry though.
Why is that?

Bbc In Nyc

Love To Spread Those Cheeks And Go Deep With This.

Attachments

• BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 33,675
Nice ass. If your ever in the GTA in Canada i'd love to help.

Here is another shot of her in my favorite position. Keep the comments coming:

Attachments

• cccnce2.JPG
    cccnce2.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 4,713
Last edited by a moderator:
Hot

fquimby said:
Here is another shot of her in my favorite position. Keep the comments coming:

great ass. I would love to fill it with a bbc

michcpl4us said:
great ass. I would love to fill it with a bbc
What is a bbc? big black cock?

trying to convince he r

Love the newest pic, damn, she has a fantastic body.

mmmm, nice to have a chance at that ass,it begs to be filled deep

Wifes ass

I would tear that tight little ass hole up

Attachments

• wifesass001.jpg
    wifesass001.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,784
Alright now we're talking. Here's another pic of her ass. Tell me what you would do to it...

Attachments

• IMGP0905r2.jpg
    IMGP0905r2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3,307
her ass

Just like so many other white ladys it would look wonderful full of big black cock. Just be sure you get the creampie why she is done.

No more comments?

beauuuuuuuuutiful

fquimby said:
No more comments?

i've seen some beautiful asses before. The best is my and my wife's girlfriend's ass. It's number one. Your wife's ass is a real beauty. I'd like the pleasure to spank and soothe it before I enjoy it other wise.the rest of her is absolutely gorgeous. if she were my wife i'd share her a lot.

dotties_grunt said:
i've seen some beautiful asses before. The best is my and my wife's girlfriend's ass. It's number one. Your wife's ass is a real beauty. I'd like the pleasure to spank and soothe it before I enjoy it other wise.the rest of her is absolutely gorgeous. if she were my wife i'd share her a lot.
Thanks. She does like to be spanked. Her panties even say so:

Attachments

• DSC00089r1.jpg
    DSC00089r1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,697
Mike W. said:
You said in your first post " It's evolved a bit to somewhat of a fantasy we sometimes act out when having sex". THIS IS A GREAT START.

Since your girlfriend/wife has warmed to the idea via fantasy then you are off to a great start. You will need to bring this up while having sex but do not push too much, it will backfire. Sslowly bring it up.

Then bring it up when your not having sex. Her response at this point will give you a clear indication if she will indeed become a hotwife.

It took 2-3 years of this playtime bed activity for my wife to take the plunge.

You need to slowly bring it out of her that its OK, its natural, etc.

Good Luck
Thanks. That's essentially the approach I'm taking.

I would love to pound that pussy from behind. Tell her my cock is ready for more.

Users who are viewing this thread