• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife wanted a lover

• Thread starterDave and Kay
  • Start date

Dave and Kay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2008
By way of an introduction Kay and I are just an ordinary couple living in Wales (UK) quite happy together, good sex life but who desperately wanted to introduce a third person into our marriage, thus giving my wife the lover that she had so often fantasised about, and giving my self a realisation of the obsession that had almost driven me crazy ever since Kay and I married each other, and that was to know, hear and see her fucking and being fucked by another man.
At the outset let me emphasise that this will (if any interest is shown) unwind a perfectly true story… and believe you me it really happened....
I will jump the initial preamble etc., suffice it to say that Kay picked John from approximately 70 replies to an ‘ad’. He was in his early sixties, divorced, living alone in a flat near Reading, pleasant looks, ex Army Sergeant Major, six feet tall, weight sixteen stones and said that he hadn’t had sex for several years. If I had any qualms it was that he was of much heavier build as well as being taller than myself, but we were two very nervous people as Kay and I drove to meet John for the first time on a purely ‘exploratory get to know you’ visit to John’s flat where Kay and I were to spend the weekend from which Kay would later decide if he was to be ‘the one’.
I have to admit that I liked John from first meeting him, and Kay soon seemed to be quite at ease in his presence. The evening quickly passed, dinner at a local hotel, friendly chatter, drinks etc., and once in bed Kay slightly surprise me by being non-committal about John and being unprepared to have sex with me, rather difficult for me when you realise that we were in a somewhat sexual situation.
It was the same next morning, no sex, not even allowed to touch, the excuse being that she could hear John moving around, adding that the previous evening he had said that he would bring cups of tea in to us next morning.
True to his word there soon was a knock on the bedroom door and in came John wearing his dressing gown and carrying a tray containing three cups of tea – I realising that he clearly intended to stay in the room with us whilst we drank the tea, and here was the first problem… Kay and I sleep in the nude and John had gone round to her side of the bed and was holding the cup and saucer in readiness for her to take hold of it.
It was then that Kay started to ease herself up from beneath the duvet, it being immediately obvious to me that she could not hold the duvet over her breasts and take hold of the saucer at one and the same time, so I quickly grabbed the duvet to ensure that she was fully covered… and then got the shock of my life as Kay pushed my hand away, promptly sitting up and causing the duvet to slip right down to her waist thus completely uncovering her breasts… not a single word, just taking the cup of tea that John was offering to her.
I will never know how I drank that cup of tea without spilling it. My heart was pounding like mad, my chest was as tight as a drum, I had a throbbing erection and was alternatively looking at Kay’s breasts and the beads of perspiration that were forming on John’s brow. Fantasising about this moment had been absolutely fantastic, the reality was both ecstasy and hell all bound up together… but with the cups now empty and John still sitting there, what the hell was going to happen now? Kay was naked, I was naked, she had committed herself to having John as a lover, we were sitting up in bed, he was sitting the in his dressing gown and not showing any sign of moving. And that was when Kay dropped the next bombshell by turning her face toward me and saying, “Why don’t you go and have the first shower?”
Oh God, here was my wife, sitting there bare breasted and with a guy no more than two feet from her, he with his tongue hanging out and a raging hard-on underneath that dressing gown of his – and here she was, indicating that I should leave the room. A million thoughts raced through my mind. By her words Kay was saying that she wanted me to leave the room so that the way would be open for him to fuck her, she must already be soaking wet between her legs at the thought of it, no sooner would I be out of the room that he would be in bed with her, feeling her, finger fucking her – would she suck him – would he suck her – he would climb between her legs – he would kiss her – he would fuck her – he would suck her tits – oh God it was all going to happen.
I slunk out of the room, I now didn’t want it to happen and yet I was too much of a coward to stop it happening… I slowly closed the door behind me as I made my way to the bathroom… it was the fastest shower that I had ever had and I was shaking from head to toe as I went back into that bedroom.
The duvet was half way down the bed; John was lying on his back, eyes closed and a self satisfied look on his face, his arm round her shoulder holding Kay as she laid facing away from me with her head resting on his chest. Glancing down the bed I was sure that I could see the duvet moving at John’s groin, I was sure that she must be playing with his cock, and it was then that Kay broke the silence, still with her face turned away from me she quietly asking me to slip through to the kitchen and make a cup of tea, adding “We’ll be through in a little while”. All that I could think of was what a blatant invitation for John to fuck her again - and that hand of hers under the duvet must have detected that he was up for it.
When speaking to her on her own later that morning Kay simply said, “But I felt sorry for him, I could feel that he wanted to do it again, and you have to remember that he is a big man and he hasn’t had it for a long time.” I asked her had he used a condom, she replying, “I was so excited, I never even gave it a thought.”
If anyone says that she was silly to have unprotected sex then yes she was, but fortunately there were no after-effects and none of us even gave condoms a single thought after that.
...and that is just the beginning of a perfectly true story as to how a relationship commenced, one that was to last for several extremely erotic years... and with much more to recount if anyone is interested.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
All through that day I was on pins trying to get some information from my wife, and it wasn’t easy at all because John was forever at her side. My only opportunity was when he might have gone to the loo or something similar, and the snatches of information were that yes she had enjoyed it – he was quite good at what he did, yes it was she who was giving out the muffled gasps because yes, his cock was much thicker than mine and she was very glad that he could make so extremely wet otherwise it would hurt when it was ****** it into her, but once that he got it inside her it was O.K. from then on. Apparently he loved fondling and sucking her breasts, and played a great deal of attention to her bottom, driving her wild by slipping the tip of his finger inside as he fucked her. No his wasn’t any longer than mine, thicker but not longer, but he did seem to spurt more inside her than I did… No, she didn’t see any point in now insisting on condoms, if it’s done it’s done and anyway – as I knew very well, she liked it better without so that she could feel it spurting when he came - and please don’t ask any more questions.
The day passed very well after John and I getting over the first awkward moments of the two of us knowing he had been fucking my wife silly. Then came the question of the future. We explained that out aim had been a close friendship within which we and the friend or lover would exchange weekend visits perhaps on a fortnightly basis. That, when we three were together, John would have the same sexual freedom with Kay as did I myself. The rule was to be ‘anything that gives pleasure to one and is acceptable to the other is totally acceptable’ and the ‘no-no’ being ‘nothing that causes pain’ and that included anal sex. John readily agreed but asked could he sleep with Kay when we were together… we talked this over, Kay agreeing that she would sleep with him on the first night of any weekend get together and on alternate nights if the get together was to last any longer. We also greed that John was free to buy underwear etc., for Kay and at the end of each visit to take home a pair of the knickers that she had worn during that weekend.
The next bout of tension arose as evening came. We all sat on the settee in the light of the TV, and it was obvious that each of us had the same thought because conversation gradually came to a standstill i.e., what was going to happen tonight, the one night that had never been mentioned. My guess was that John had his mind on one subject, and being how to get his cock up Kay without much further delay as well as to spend the night with her.
It was around ten at night when the daylight finally faded and when it was Kay who made the first move by asking did we mind if she slipped through to the bedroom to change into her dressing gown - a stupid question but at least it broke the ice.
She was back a couple of minutes later, my guess being that she wasn’t wearing a bra – but was she wearing any knickers?
Kay seated herself between John and me and quickly swung her legs up onto john’s knees and her head and shoulders onto my own knees. John gazed resolutely at the TV screen whilst his hand went onto Kay’s legs on top of the dressing gown – I responded by placing my hand over her breast, and action which seemed to encourage John to commence to move his hand up and down as far as Kay’s knees. A few seconds later Kay – she also gazing at the TV screen – dropped one leg from John’s knee and placed her foot on the floor, at the same time causing her gown to sip open to the waist. Yes she was wearing her knickers, but John’s hand now took advantage of the newly formed gap between her thighs to slide his hand up and down ever closer and further between her thighs.. with my response being to unfasten the tie at Kay’s waist and throw her gown wide open, revealing her breasts which I now openly fondled as my cock grew harder and harder.
By now the heel of John’s hand was repeatedly touching the triangle of white material with each stroke of Kay’s thigh, and she moving her thighs up to meet each stroke told me that he teasing was having it’s desired effect.
Had I had any doubt whatsoever on that last aspect then it was confirmed as Kay raised herself from the settee saying, “And with that boys I think that it is time for me to go to bed.”
Kay went through to the bedroom leaving John and I looking at each other, wondering who was supposed to follow her.
No problem. Kay soon returned minus the dressing gown and minus the knickers, she leaning over to me and giving me a very loving kiss followed by she handing me an extremely wet pair of knickers – then taking hold of John’s hand in order to lead him through to the bedroom.
More later if you want it….

Hi Dave and Kay,
rarely do we get treated to a pleasant story like this. Thank you and please continue. Not every story that we read has truly happened. There are lots of fantasies presented. Yours sounds really true and Kay is a smart and I am sure, beautiful female. She knows what makes the world go round. Once more, thank you.

Thank you Enser for your comments, and in reply may I confirm that this is in fact a very true story. I agree that many of the stories are total fiction and I find that to be rather sad when I am sure that there are many true stories out there somewhere. Yes, Kay is definitely a very smart lady. As for being beautiful… let me merely say that she is quite attractive, slim and rather elegant in appearance and on seeing her you would knock ten years off her actual age.. She is roughly 5ft 4ins tall, bust 34D and I would say that she has lovely breasts – not as firm and perky as they were some years ago, but now rounded and with a little of the original firmness still there. The funny thing is that she has very firm nipples – something which John thought was as a result of his caresses until I told him that they were always like that (lovely to have in your mouth and to tease with your tongue). Is she shaven? The answer is ‘sometimes’, at other times trimmed to just display a small amount of short wispy brown hair. Does she wear a thong? No, just tiny bikini-style knickers – sometimes French style. Does she wear tights? Definitely not. Kay has always been a ‘stockings and suspenders’ lady… something that I firmly approve of and which John loves to bits.
One more tit-bit to finally set the scene (and something that John was ******* of). Kay was undergoing a course of HRT treatment (hormone replacement therapy). This answered the question as to why her libido was so high, and also answered the question as to why she always lubricated so copiously - but Kay was insistent that John should not know this, she wanted him to think that it was his love-making that was the cause.
Anyway – thanks again for your comments – and now back to that first night at John’s flat.
John came through from the bedroom carrying a couple of pillows and a couple of blankets. Yes I had to sleep on the settee because it was a on-bedroom flat, but at least I would be very close to the door and the bedroom was immediately adjacent.
For a minute or so I couldn’t quite make out what was going on in there. There was no muffled gasp as John’s cock ****** it’s way in, yet she was making repeated little cries, what the hell was going on. Then, with the cries continuing they themselves became muffled – and only then did I realise that he must have got Kay in a ‘69’ position on that bed, that her initial cries were John giving her oral sex, probably he holding open her swollen pussy lips whilst hungrily licking and sucking her equally swollen clit, and the muffled cried would be because Kay had then taken his cock in her mouth to suck him.
A couple of minutes later they stopped. I could hear them changing their position on the bed and of course then came the gasp as he pushed his cock deep into her vagina – oh hell why call it ‘her vagina’ when even Kay would call it her ‘cunt’ when she was thoroughly worked up. Yes, I even heard the grunts as John finally once again shot his load inside Kay – followed by the rapid movements of the bed as Kay gave herself an orgasm.
So was that ‘it’ until morning you ask? You must be joking. I had to go to the loo in the middle of the night and I guess that I must have awaked John, because shortly afterwards I heard Kay sleepily say, “If you want to” and seconds later came the usual gasp followed by John giving her another good ‘seeing to’. Indeed the same happened when I went through to the bathroom for a shower next morning… later to see Kay giving an exaggerated stagger as she herself made her way for a shower shortly afterwards.
It was on the way home that I next had the opportunity to chat to Kay, she saying, “That man is absolutely amazing. Not only is he very highly sexed but he has the stamina of a bull.” I asked if it was that he was being too frequent in wanting sex then why she didn’t say no now and again. The answer was once again that he was a very lonely man, that she felt sorry for him, and that he would start to play with the tip of his finger in her bottom with one hand and with the other he would be stroking her clitoris and within seconds she would be in no state to say no to anyone. Also, apparently I had missed one of the fucks the previous night – there had been four, not three.
Kay was extremely tired, said that she was also now feeling quite sore – and then slept all the way home.
The next few days were spent going over the happenings of that weekend. Both Kay and myself were perfectly happy that John was to be her lover. He seemed to be a terrific guy, he was extremely well mannered and seemed to be as straight as a die. Extremely attentive toward Kay and very friendly toward myself and as far as sex was concerned he was terrific. Then there was the question of was it a dangerous situation? I did have some doubts and pointedly asked Kay had she fallen in love with John. She answered that she had come to the conclusion that, yes she could come to care very deeply for John and had concluded that what she might feel for him was love, but that though she might come to love him she was just as much in love with me as she ever had been – and hoped that I could accept the difference between loving and being in love.
It was to be John who would soon visit our home for the first time, and as the day grew nearer the sexual activity in our home grew decidedly more frantic, and I didn’t know whether she or I was the one who was looking forward to it the most… then came the Friday in question and the phone call that said that he was only minutes away from arriving.
Let me know if you wish to know what happened.

Hi Dave,

Let me know if you wish to know what happened.”

Are you kidding? Sure we would like to hear more, especially the outcome.
My theory: “nothing lasts forever”. Therefore I am interested how you proceeded and how did this relationship ended.
So far, I liked what happened. But…..you wrote:
Both Kay and myself were perfectly happy that John was to be her lover. He seemed to be a terrific guy, he was extremely well mannered and seemed to be as straight as a die. Extremely attentive toward Kay and very friendly toward myself and as far as sex was concerned he was terrific.”

There is trouble coming. So please continue.

Do you get a turn when John is there?

This is an interesting account, and I would like to hear more. If John had sex with your wife four times in one night, can't she work in one round with you? You must have been really horny by the time you drove home?

Last edited by a moderator:
In answer to Guildford, yes it drove me absolutely nuts to know and to eventually see what was going on. Did she not allow me to fuck her when John was around? Read on my friend. In answer to out other friend, the no, sadly nothing goes on forever, but this relationship went on for the next several years and proved that such a relationship can exist and that it is capable of bringing a great deal of pleasure to those concerned.
John arrived at our home mid-evening, he and I greeting each other with a hand-shake, Kay and John greeting each other with a deep lingering kiss followed by she suggesting that she show him which would be his room – and would I care to put on the kettle and make some tea for the three of us.
Now I may have a suspicious nature, but it was no more that ten yards to our front bedroom and I had boiled the kettle and made three cups of tea and they hadn’t returned, so I teasingly called upstairs asking had they yet found the bedroom… Kay laughingly calling back saying that they were just being friendly and would be down soon… you know it was rather strange but I could have sworn that she went upstairs wearing a frock, and yet when she came down she was wearing a semi-transparent pure silk kimono through which one could clearly see her knickers, suspenders and stockings. Actually this was the first of many gifts that John repeatedly gave to Kay. Normally it would be glamorous underwear or pure silk ‘barely black’ stockings – her favourite colour. I pointedly made a ‘crack’ to the effect that she seemed to have lost her bra, Kay replying, “Oh dear, I wonder how that happened”, and it was in that state of semi-undress that Kay served the meal that she had pre-prepared and, with the evening almost at an end we settled down with me suggestion that John and Kay sit together on the settee and I would sit in the matching armchair on the other side of the room.
We chatted for some minutes when, without any change in the conversation, John’s arm went around Kay’s shoulder drawing her closer – Kay turned her head to give him a lingering kiss and my eyes being immediately riveted on the sight the view of his hand slipping inside the top of the kimono to caress her breast. John pulled his head away, quietly asking Kay did she mind, Kay quietly replying that it that it felt lovely, and with that their mouths were once again fully occupied and their hands did the talking – John’s free hand moving to part the kimono at Kay’s thighs and Kay soon reaching over to tug at the zip so that she could reach inside to massage John’s cock.
Kay’s knickers were soon down and off her feet, and with Kay parting her thighs wide open I thought that my chest would burst at the sight and sound of his fingers delving in and out between her swollen pussy lips – she by then having released John’s cock, gripping it and making use of pre cum in order to for her hand to slip up and down it’s shaft. It didn’t take very long before Kay pulled free, grabbed John’s hand and looked over to me saying, “I’m sorry but I’ve got to finish this upstairs, I’ll see you in the morning.”
…and this, or something very similar, would be the scene each time we three met and for the next three years. On that first night Kay would disappear with John and only surface the next morning, alternatively I, on that first night, might leave the room first in the hope that I would hear them fucking when they climbed into bed together, also hoping to wake up during the night and first thing next morning when they awakened and fucked each other again… and invariably when I came downstairs next morning there would a a pair of knickers lying around with the tell-tale stains ‘where it mattered most’.
On the second nights it would always be the same – Kay removing all of her clothing as if about to step into bed with me, then, immediately that she had taken off the last item of clothing saying that she was just going to slip through to say goodnight to John – a very polite action that always took about an hour to perform. It was always the same next morning, immediately upon awakening she climbing out of bed, slipped through to the bathroom followed by she popping her head back round the door to say that she was just going to say good morning to John.
Some weekends during the summer we would go to the far end of Cefn Sidan beach where there would be nude sunbathers and we would strip, lie on the sand or run into the sea for some skinny-dipping – and Kay having to gently move John’s hand away when he applied the sun lotion and spent too much time between the cheeks of her bottom or between her thighs – exactly where the sun was not likely to reach.
On another occasion we went swimming at Caswell Bay, this time wearing costume and trunks, but changing back into our clothing in between some rocks where, needless to say, John took the towel and proceeded to dry Kay’s body (rather slowly)… and I had to chase away three young boys who were getting an eyeful over the rocks.
All of our get-togethers were on the basis of the three of us being there, the only time that this ever changed was when John was asked what he would like for his birthday, and thereafter that was the only time that Kay and John went away alone for two days, usually with Kay and John meeting at Bristol and spending two nights together at a motel somewhere, with Kay always returning slightly sore, new knickers in her overnight bag, absolutely shattered and in need of lots of sleep.
On another occasion we had booked a one week holiday in a caravan at a sun club near Portsmouth and the three of us spent the whole week strak naked. Again it was a case of alternate nights with Kay sleeping with John and, sadly, she being too tired for sex on the nights that she slept with me, but I could fully sympathise with Kay because that man was totally oversexed and, as stated previously, he had the stamina and staying power of a bull on heat. Ask Kay why she did not say that he was too much for her and the reply was always, “No fear, I like it too much when he does it”. It was during that week that I took a photograph of John and Kay standing side by side and with their arms around each others waists… and what amazed me was not just the thickness of his cock but the size of his balls. Mentioning this to Kay afterwards brought forth the comment of, “I know, don’t forget that it is my bottom that they bang against, especially when he pins my knees up against my boobs.”
The main thing that this holiday did was to normalise the fact of we three being naked in each others company and of course, being naked all the time, then becoming perfectly normal for John to accept the fact that I would see him so frequently fondling Kay’s body. The end result was for it to be acceptable to all three that I would see John and Kay in bed together, and it took no more than a couple of months after this for things to progress to the level that I had sought from the very beginning. So yet again on the nights when Kay slept with me she would go through ‘to say good morning’ to John and through the open bedroom doors I would hear them fucking each other, but some thirty or forty minutes later Kay would call asking if I wanted to join them.
Now the last part of this true story has already been typed and it merely awaits someone declaring an interest and I will post it with the next couple of days. So I guess that it is now up to you…

Last edited by a moderator:
go press that send button.. you've got us all enthralled......

A late addition

…and here we go with the final part of our story – with Kay adding her little bit at the end.
The last section ended where Kay would, during the last number of months, want me to join her and John in bed together. This had always been my aim right from the outset and they were, I think, the best months of my life…. I would respond to Kay’s call and, upon entering the room Kay would be lying facing John and locked in his arms, her breasts flattened against his chest and possibly with their mouths glued together, and the duvet thrown down to the foot of the bed would invariably reveal Kay’s leg thrown across John’s legs. I would climb in on Kay’s side on the king-size bed at which point she would disentangle herself and turn to press her body against my own and embrace me. Without fail I would feel the need to reach down between Kay’s legs, she whispering, “Yes, he has.”
From then on it was a case of she turning back and forth between the two of us, kissing one and then the other, John’s hands and my own hands bumping into each other as we reached between her legs and/or fondled her breasts. There were even occasions when Kay would be lying on her back, John would be sucking one breast and me the other breasts, my fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt with she bucking up and down like mad as the tip of John’s finger went in and out of her bottom, or maybe the positions would be reversed on that morning. Then when Kay was at the point of no return and she realising that John was again ready she would turn her head toward him – always saying in what almost sounded like a whimper, “Darling please fuck me, please fuck me.” As he mounted her I would often hear her whispering to him, saying she wanted to feel his cock inside her, the gasp from Kay as it ****** its way in, then she begging him to fuck harder and harder. I would hear John start to groan knowing that he was going to cum and Kay, sensing that he was about to shoot his load into her, would rake her nails down John’s back – he soon collapsing totally spent and she whisperingly telling him how nice that had been for her. But no sooner than John had eased himself from between her legs than Kay would be pulling me toward her whispering, “Dave darling, for God’s sake hurry up and fuck me”. There would be no need for me to guide my cock into her due to Kay already having grabbed hold of me and she’d be guiding the tip into her soaking wet cunt and I, with my fingers grabbing the cheeks of her bottom – my fingers meeting and dragging the cheeks apart – would feel the cream from John’s ejaculation now ****** out by my own cock and that cream now running down between those cheeks and over my fingers. That physical reminder that John had just pulled out of her after shooting his load in her would almost drive me out of my mind. Coupled with this was the fact that John would be trying to ease his hand between Kay and I to grab a breast, or trying to force my hands away from her bottom so that he could insert a finger into her. On one occasion he even tried to get a finger in her cunt when I was fucking her and his finger-nail made me yell with pain. It then goes without saying that being sexed up to hell to begin with, it took very little time for me to urgently tell Kay that I was cumming – followed by that final deep thrust and the several warm spurts inside her.
Always after I had finished fucking her one of us, either she herself, John perhaps, or maybe me, would then play with her clit until she came, and I remember the odd occasion when Kay would need to have a second orgasm before she would finally sink back into the mattress totally exhausted. It was on these morning that both John and myself had to go for our showers first, with Kay remaining until she had recovered. As she herself would sometimes say, “Don’t forget that I have just been fucked three times in less than two hours.”
And this is the point where I end the story. The remainder, right up to the end, was merely repetition and let’s face it, you’ve heard it all. However, Kay has said that she wishes to add the final note, so from myself it is farewell, thanks for reading our story and I hope that you enjoyed it one hundredth as much as I enjoyed living it.

Hello I just want to add my own thoughts. Any female readers of Dave’s story may feel that I must be cheap or sex mad. The truth is that I believe myself to be perfectly normal. I liked sex and still like sex, and you show me the woman who has never wished that she had the attention of another man in addition to her husband and I will show you a liar, the only difference here being that David and I did it. You may ask was there never any irritation or cause for complaint, of course there was, no-one is perfect, and in our case it was that John was always ever so slightly over the top with his attention toward myself with the result that I loved him to bits but only in small doses.
Has David told you everything? Well mostly, but he has missed out the time that the three of us hired a small motor boat for an hour on the river Thames at Henley. It was a lovely day and David drove the boat whilst John sat with me in the back. When we were about a mile up river and in a quiet section John asked me to take off my blouse. I reminded him of the fact that I was not wearing a bra but he still wanted the blouse off, and so I decided to be extra daring and off it came. Now that was about the time that David turned his head round to see what we were doing in the back of the boat and seeing me sat there topless and with John’s hand where John’s hand shouldn’t have been must have given David rather a shock because he forgot to steer the boat, we hit the bank and almost overturned., and being fished out of the river Thames at Henley is not the thing to do when you are topless.
But John was a lovely man and yes, I admit that I was extremely lucky to have known him and I was indeed very fond of him. I took chances at the outset and admit that I should never have had unprotected sex with him so soon, but fortunately there were no after effects, and as far as John was concerned he had the advantage of having met a couple of ‘like-minded’ people where the wife concerned was undergoing a course of hormone replacement therapy. Now any woman on HRT will tell you that the result is that you feel extremely sexual most of the time and, as Dave has said, when you feel sexy you tend to lubricate somewhat copiously (the awkward aspect is that you need to change your knickers more frequently than usual – or at least I most certainly did).
So what happened at the end, or ‘what went wrong’ as has been suggested?
The first answer is that some two and a half years into the relationship I was rushed into hospital with a clot on my left lung and nearly lost my life, the clot caused apparently by the HRT treatment and I spent seven days being injected with a blood busting drug.
That meant no more HRT, but the sexually enhancing effects only slowly declined over a period of about eighteen months and we three were soon were back to ‘normal’. Then John became ill and was diagnosed with cancer.
You may ask why David wrote this when the end result was that John died. He has not told me why and yet I can understand. You see it is now exactly ten years since John’s death, and maybe David felt that he wanted to mark he anniversary with an article outlining the joy that John gave to David and to myself, I myself am thankful that I met John, and thankful that in my own way I was able to give him some happiness in those final couple of years.
As for David and I… yes, we are still sexually active, but only with each other since we lost John. David and I are of course now our late seventies, and David now being diabetic means that a full erection is now not possible, not even with the aid of Viagra, but there are still many ways in which we can satisfy each other and yes, I do still like to play with myself – much less often than hitherto but it can still surprise Dave when the urge comes in the middle of the night.
Finally, on this site are often the words cuckold and slut. I most certainly was not a slut; I was simply a woman with a deeply felt longing. As for David, there was way that he was ever a cuckold nor did I ever treat him as one, he was simply a husband with a certain obsession, and it was an obsession that totally matched my own longing.
Take care, always love each other, and have lots of fun.

Added on Monday
To those who have emailed me asking for photos of Kay and/or John can I say that although I am a very keen amateur photographer nd did indeed take many many photos of Kay and also of Kay and John together - some 'as they did it' and some posed... at the time of John's death Kay insisted that all the pics be destroyed.
To anyone who may have tried sending an email to us would you please accept our apologies, we changed our email address but everything is now in working order, so please try again.
Also if you enjoyed the account of those two-to-three years of our life look out for Kay's story which she is busily typing at the moment... she tells me that it will list her life (the sexy side) from a very early age until the time that I met her (I too will enjoy reading that because she had never told everything to me

Well, even if I am the only one : Thank you for a real nice story.

Hi Dave & Kay,

I thought your story was very sweet, sexy and lovely. Just how sex should be, exciting, fun and loving.

I was sad to read that John died in the end, good for you in living life to the full and lucky for you all that you met John :)

Hi Dave & Kay, what an absolutley brilliant story. I love it, its certainly got my cock hard and look forward to anymore you have.

GeordieKev

A wonderful story. Thanks to both of you for sharing it.

My wife sometimes has lovers, but unfortunately meets them out side our house. So I never get to being so close to the action or hearing their excitement together, but I have often fantasized about situations such as yours.

Now my story - by Kay

As David’s wife the following may be of interest:
Following the wealth of interest in that over 2,000 persons have read my husbands posting plus receipt of the lovely messages and emails (including the invitation from an ex regimental sergeant major living in London) all resulting from David’s account of those two-to-three years with John, I have decided to add a few words of my own and can only hope that some of you will enjoy reading about things from my angle (plus the little tit-bits missing from David’s account of things – plus the two items that he never knew about until now).
It had all commenced following my inadvertent admission that I often experienced that fantasy abut having sex with another man, a fantasy which most women have at sometime or other, to which David had responded with the admission that he had always had an obsession about seeing me having sex with another man.
But with David having already outlined what happened next I will move on to that evening when we had arrived at John’s flat for a weekend during which it had been agreed that, without any pressure whatsoever, I would decide whether John might be acceptable as someone with whom I could agree to have sex – bearing in mind that it had been agreed with David that whoever I chose would be the only one and that it would hopefully be a long term relationship. In other words it was to be a ‘get to know you’ and ‘make your mind up’ weekend.
So what about John? He was physically as straight as a die, no surplus fat, of pleasant appearance, well dressed and with impeccable manners… swiftly opening doors for me and ensuring that I was at all times seated comfortably etc., in other words a perfect gentleman and with David asking him to hold on a bit, that he was ‘spoiling me rotten’ – in actual fact he was greatly impressing me and I began to wonder was this indeed a man who would fulfil that fantasy of mine.
Soon it was evening and time to go out to dinner at a hotel where John had booked a table. I changed into a different outfit including my new blouse and David’s favourite, my cream wrap-over skirt.
The meal was perfect and was followed by the three of us taking seats in the hotel lounge where we enjoyed several glasses of white wine and where, affected by the sensuality of the situation plus the effect of the wine, I decided that I would tease John a little just to see how he would respond, after all, it wasn’t merely about me, it was also necessary that I know whether or not John fancied me. I was seated facing John and what I did was, when certain that no-one else was looking in our direction, I would slowly uncross and re-cross my legs knowing that the split in my skirt would ‘ever so accidentally’ in the process provide a perfect glimpse of above my knees and possibly the tops of my stockings, my expression would not change and to all intents and purposes it would be a perfectly innocent movement on my part. Needless to say, it worked, and the change in John’s expression was brilliant, and when we eventually left the hotel to make our way back to John’s flat – following several more accidental up-skirt flashes, I knew that there was no doubt but that John was deeply interested in seeing far more than a stocking-top. Not only that, but the effect of the wine had me thinking that I might just take this teasing one step further. Back at the flat we seated ourselves on John’s settee with myself in the centre, chatting and viewing television, but as the minutes passed I could feel John’s hand, out of sight, pressing ever so slightly against the side of my thigh and, again probably as a result of the atmosphere and the wine, I felt myself starting to respond. I remember thinking, “Oh my God, this isn’t supposed to be happening, I’m starting to lubricate.”
It was when the conversation ended and all fell silent except for the sound coming from the television that I felt sure that both David and John were wondering what was going to happen next, what was the correct thing to do. By this time John had slowly moved his hand onto the top of my thigh and, now lubrication profusely, I encouraged him by not moving to restrain him. I knew that David, even in the dim light afforded by the glow from the T.V., could see what John had done and that he would be anxiously awaiting my response to John stroking me.
By this time I was truly worked up and dying for someone to really touch me ‘you know where’. Someone just had to make a move. I was in such a state that I honestly didn’t care whether it was David or John, but someone had to touch me and so I made the first move by asking did anyone mind if I put on my dressing gown. Quickly going through to the bedroom to get changed I removed my blouse and skirt followed by my bra, then paused. Should I remove my suspender belt stockings and my knickers? Yes I wanted to, but was I too wet and so my knickers had to stay on, and so it was in knickers and the dressing gown that I went back into the lounge where, just to ensure that both David and John knew the situation, I swung my legs onto John’s lap and had my head and shoulders resting on David.
John wasted no time at all, he immediately placed one arm loosely across my thighs and the other hand was slowly moving up and down from my ankles to my knees, moving ever higher until his hand was reaching the top of my thighs. God this was becoming pure hell for me. Needing him to have better access I quickly moved one foot down onto the floor, thus parting my thighs and making way for John to move his hand in between. David had by now seen all this happening and he unfastened the gown at my waist causing it to slide widely open, his hand then moving back to openly fondle my breasts. The die had been cast, I was throbbing down there and absolutely soaking wet, and no-one could possibly mistake the fact that I wanted sex and that John was welcome to be the one to give it to me. I could wait no longer, I got up from the settee and took John’s hand and lead him through to the bedroom. Once inside the room he went absolutely wild, as did I myself. This man that I had only met just a few hours ago was sucking my breasts, pushing down my knickers, fingering me, squeezing the cheeks of my bottom, and I was tearing at his shirt and trousers in an attempt to get them off his body. John drew back in order to take everything off and I quickly stepped out of my knickers, ran through to the lounge, gave them to David, thus letting him see how wet I was and for him to see that I was going back to John stark naked. Inside the bedroom I looked at John and almost gasped at the size of his cock. I had known of course that John was a big man, but that cock of his!! It was no longer than David’s cock but it seemed to be almost twice as thick, but John was at me again in a flash, soon having me flat on my back on the bed with my legs bent and my knees pushed wide apart. He climbed on top of me, my legs wrapped round his back pulling him toward me as I felt the tip of his cock easing open the lips of my vagina. There was no preamble, no caressing, only he whispering that he so badly wanted this, and all the time his cock gently forcing me wider and wider. Thank God I was so terribly wet or I think that he would have split me. Then with a big thrust it went in, making me gasp. Any pain soon ended and I was soon thrusting up at John just as fast and hard as he was thrusting down at me. I knew that David so badly wanted to see me being fucked, but hoped that at least he would be able to hear the bed as John pounded me into the mattress.

And continuing my account of things...
John’s stamina amazed me, he went on and on for what seemed to me to be an eternity, then I heard him start to groan as the thrusting speeded up, then finally those three or four deepest thrusts and the warm feeling spurting deep inside me. Only then did I give a thought to the fact that we had taken no precautions – thinking what the hell, it had been really fantastic and anyway, it was too late now, it had happened, lets hope that nothing goes wrong. The only thing was that I was still feeling as randy as hell and needed to play with myself so that I could have an orgasm and John, totally exhausted, still managed to sit up and gaze in amazement as he watched me tearing at myself, something that he later said that he had never ever seen before.
It was following my orgasm that John said that he wanted to stay the night in that bed with me, but I said not this time, and so John went through to the lounge armed with blankets and a pillow to change places with David whose first question was how it had been. I answered that it had been fantastic, and yes, I thought that John was ideal as someone with whom we could have a threesome – provided that David agreed.
David of course then wanted to have sex, but I was just a little bit sore – as well as being exhausted. In addition I suddenly had this thing about it not being right that David and I should make love to each other when I still had some of John’ sperm inside me, something that after a few months I relented upon.
Next morning I would have had David inside me had it not been for the fact that John had said that he was going to bring orange juice an cups of tea in the bedroom to us when he heard us moving in the morning… no way did I want John to walk in on David and I making love, that was something that was entirely different, and so David once again had to wait.
Sure enough, there was soon a knock on the door and in came John with a tray – but with three cups on it – and so he sat in his dressing gown at my side of the bed. It was because David and I always slept in the nude that, as I raised myself up, David tried to cover my breasts by pulling up the duvet. I thought what a silly thing to do when John had fucked me silly the night before and so I simply pushed the duvet back down and said something to the effect of why bother when John has already seen all that there is to see, or why bother when he would be seeing everything so often in the future.
It was funny really, David was lapping up the sight of me being bare-breasted in front of he and John, and John was blatantly and constantly stared at my boobs – with beads of perspiration forming at his brow and a lump clearly rising beneath his dressing gown. This lump, together with John behaving like a puppy-dog-on-heat, had got me rather wet and more than slightly ready for sex and rather worried that I might be making a little wet patch on the sheet beneath my bottom, but it was only after deliberately drinking my tea very slowly that I decided to put both men out of their misery by suggesting that David be the first to go through for a shower.
John wasted no time at all, no sooner had David left the room than he pushed down that duvet and rapidly climbed into bed minus the dressing gown. This time he did spend a little time caressing and kissing me and soon had me as eager for him as he clearly was for me. Again he had to force me open in order to get inside me, but after my initial gasp it felt really fantastic as it thrust in and out of me… then I felt a finger-tip probing between the cheeks of my bottom. I couldn’t ask him to stop because his mouth was glued against my own, and my attempts at speech came out more like grunts and groans which only served to encourage him more until I felt the finger easily slip into my bottom because of all the moisture that had by now seeped down between the cheeks. I tried to thrust up and squeeze my cheeks in order to get his finger out, but all that it served to do seemed to be to make John think that it was deeply arousing me even further and, to be perfectly honest, it soon was, and the resultant excitement soon had John shooting everything that he had deeply up inside my vagina. Yes I had to play with myself until I came, and shortly after that was when David returned from his shower.
Now it was time for me to say that I needed a shower, and got quite a surprise when John climbed out of bed and followed me through to the bathroom. I asked did he want to shower first, but he said that he wanted us to shower together. I had to then explain that I need to quickly use the toilet, John then asking was it to be a ‘quicky’. I said yes, meaning that I wouldn’t keep him waiting very lomng and then he could come back into the bathroom, but he never moved and it became evident that he expected me to do it in front of him, something that David and I occasionally did but which was a terribly private act, and yet it was by now so urgent, and with John not seeming likely to any time soon give me the privacy that I needed and not being able to wait any longer I pleaded with him to hide his face for a minute and just had to do what I had to do – hoping that he wouldn’t turn around and began to change my mind about the whole situation. John was going too far for comfort, I didn’t even want him to take a shower with me, and yet no sooner was the hot water cascading down than he eased me over into the shower cubicle, and you have just read something that David had never ever known about… yet it has always surprised me that he never ever had thought of asking me how I had a wee when John followed me into the bathroom and when it was always the first thing that I obviously needed to do when getting up each morning. Anyway back to that morning and the shower cubicle where John proceeded to use his hands to gently soap each and every inch of my body – and I quickly forgot about the previous embarrassment and was once again totally lost because let’s face it, he wasn’t soaping me, he was feeling me with soap on his hands – and there is a big difference between the two. Even after turning off the water John reached for the bath towel and insisted that he should be the one to dry my body, then pretending that he needed to check with his bare hands that I was perfectly dry everywhere, something that I must admit to having enjoyed, and he finally saying that this was where we needed to give David a treat – he opening the bathroom door to gently ease me into the doorway of the lounge for David to see John and I standing there, both naked with John standing behind and pressed against me. His cock had once again gone stiff and I could feel it digging into the cheeks of my bottom as John stood there with one arm around me, his hand resting flat against my lower stomach with his finger tips just above the hair line almost as if to say that this is what I have had. How can I remember all of this so vividly? All that I can say is that there are some things that you never ever forget… and with that I wriggled free and got dressed.

During the first whole day with John we got to know him even better and went both to Henley and to Windsor where John insisted upon buying me some lovely semi-transparent pale pink french knickers that we saw in the window of a shop – he unashamedly going in to buy them for me, the crunch of course being in the evening when John asked did I really like the little present he said that he had hoped to see me wearing them. “You mean now, in front of you both”, and you can imagine the scene as I changed my knickers and then paraded in front of the two of them whilst holding my skirt up round my waist.
...and I will post my final part later.

Users who are viewing this thread